Is anyone else getting brain fog recently?

I've been fine until just this afternoon where I've suddenly come under this incredible brain fog, where i'm getting tongue tied, mixing up my words, losing my train of thought and even struggling to finish sentences in my own head, coupled with this blocky feeling and intense pressure. I have no respiratory problems. Is this covid?

Attached: 1644113274742.jpg (2118x1215, 306.34K)

Attached: 1627785846538.png (1500x904, 609.48K)

are you vaxxed

If you took the jab your fucked user. If not, stop eating overly processed foods they're jew poison, same as all alcohol.

No because I have circulatory problema and ive eaten nothing all day. Feels like im mentally retarded and I cant find the words to match the thoughts in my head, im also nauseous at the same time. FML

fuck you bitch, suck my balls

Also I cant feel pain or feel good from fapping, and theres a pressure in my head... what the fuck is wrong w me

Exercise and fasting.

Yes I'm so tired every day work is hard

I already do all of those things. I am perfectly healthy. What the fuck?

Yeah, I had COVID March 2020 and the fog takes a while to pass but eventually it does. My best advice is to make sure you're verbally socializing with people other than your direct family. The first few times you'll sound like a complete sperg but if you push through it you can get back to normal.

So you're saying the red deer shit was true. Its a fucking brain damage virus to fuck up the heads of any intelligent people opposed to the global surveillance state and turn them into retards. Gonna anhero

Dunno what the "red deer" shit is, I don't keep up with every schizo thread. Like I said, it goes away eventually. Same thing happened to my dad in 2021 when he got it, he started freaking out because he couldn't even think straight anymore, he calmed down a bunch when I told him I went through the same thing, we're both back to normal. It's just scary for a bit, hold out until it passes. No need to an hero lol.

Yes but i'm a drug addict currently in mild withdrawals.

SARS-CoV-2 can potentially cause Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, or premature dementia because it has proteins that promote amyloid aggregation. Proteinopathies, basically. Kind of like a prion. But the vaccine might also do the same exact thing, since SARS-CoV-2 Spike itself has the same effect.

I feel you bro.

shitake mushrooms

this morning I found myself lying in bed with zero memory of the previous 8 hours, wtf

Less internet and cheap dopamine sources.
More normie activities, manual work or hobby, socializing.
Quality electrolytes from phrarmacy.
It works.

Attached: cfe9c62890c70f4d4d02ba0a561e25df.png (572x505, 92.32K)

Yeah I got the vaccine and sometimes I struggle remembering words but on the plus side I'm experiencing a lot more erections.

OP won't answer because he thinks that's not the issue