Why Aren't We Investigating the Surge in Sudden Athlete Deaths?

Is it because we are per-occupied with the Ukraine 'crisis'?

Attached: dead athletes.jpg (1169x1627, 222.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wholistic.substack.com/p/cdc-data-supports-mysterious-40-increase?utm_source=url
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/opinion/world-cup-soccer-fifa-doping.amp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because we know the investigation will show vaxx killed em blew up their heart
so no investiagation because we want you to also blow up your heart dumb fuck

Attached: 1603422797514.png (1400x900, 81.73K)

Because there isn't one.
Athletes aren't the embodiment of health, many of them make shitty health choices like steroids (which causes heart problems) and extreme diets under questionable doctors.

This of course but normies don't think they just consoom so until CNN runs it, it's not real.

>Because there isn't one.
Bullshit

Ok shill.

this is fake news. when i was in high school i played football and guys died all the time

fake bullshit right wing fear mongering bullshit

I dunno

Attached: C0D11F3B-A78E-49C6-8AFC-01B523F100C2.jpg (1221x1484, 260.71K)

Covid has outlasted its usefulness and the injectionists want to move on to other subjects before they get strung up from the nearest lamppost.

Attached: bye covid.jpg (960x958, 110K)

Show me a statistical increase, not a bunch of one off articles that shows a change in coverage, show me an actual comparison pre-post. A simple t-test would work here.
>Everyone who disagrees with me is le shill
Fuck off skitzo nigger

>Athletes aren't the embodiment of health
American education.

I aint you shit, shill bitch.

When it comes to data that tells you to fear covid itself you're nowhere to be found demanding specific dats sets and details about it.

Hahah

Who gives a fuck about sports ball faggot?

You have to be a complete retard to believe that training for a specific sport is fantastic for your health.
>Boxing/MMA
By the time these guys are 40 they have had so many concussions that they can barely string a sentence together. They are "punch drunk." Mike Tyson didnt always talk like a retard.
>Football
Same story with concussions but worse. The micro-concussions caused by NFL helmets causes CTE much earlier
>Baseball/soccer
Steroids, and lots of them. These people aren't training for health they are training to hit a ball as far as possible as often as possible
>Gymnastics, ballet and figure skating
Starvation diets to guarantee as little weight as possible.

Just because somebody looks good that doesn't mean they are healthy. Meth heads are thin as a rail and active.

Lol

When you die suddenly and mysteriously, it'll be seen as "completely normal" too.

Because this is a specific and probable claim with an easily obtained data set
>4 years of data on sports injuries and athlete deaths
>Pre/post with March 2020 as intervention (or date of vaccine availability depending on your theory)
>Compare means
Also I'm not in every thread retard.

wholistic.substack.com/p/cdc-data-supports-mysterious-40-increase?utm_source=url

It's because of the huge coverup, you know the one where doctors, scientists and experts were canceled, had their licenses suspended and all the weight of social media the government and 40 other sources against them.

All backed by huge pharma money..

The vaccine that's not a vaccine

Attached: 1632021988980.jpg (717x679, 136K)

>Holistic medicine blog
>Tweet by the fraud who claimed to invent the mRNA vaccine (he didn't)
>Reddit spacing
And people have the nerve to call me a shill

Holy shit your high school just flew over my house!

>(which causes heart problems)
steroids cause heart problems over a long period of time. and a lot of these are soccer players where steroid use is not that prevalent.

>why arent
globohomopharma prevents us obviously

>Any Forums: it's spike proteins in the wax that kill EVERYONE, but not the Covid spike proteins, those are harmless, it's always the waxx
bunch of fucking retards

Attached: 1645656526069.png (782x590, 82.35K)

Soccer organizations aren't clean, they are just shitty at checking. Steroids are much more common in soccer than fans believe
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/opinion/world-cup-soccer-fifa-doping.amp.html

Haha funny picture is better than an actual argument

Because there is no such thing outside the wank fantasies of antivax virgins on Any Forums.

They're dying precisely because of the war.
People die in wars all the time.
Get the safe and efficacy jab.

How about not so funny picture.

Attached: 1645395039839.png (1442x856, 1.49M)

How about a picture that addresses a single point he made faggot

I think I know the cause: Heart inflammation causing vax + enlarged heart from constantly working out = death