WHY MUDSLIMES BEHADING?

some say it is just a form of political terrorism, but I believe there's more to it

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 6.15.31 AM.png (444x1532, 583.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10550649/US-national-son-one-Pakistans-richest-families-sentenced-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cousin marriages do that to a nigga

Such a typical date!

m8 they behead goats on eid.
Beheading is a big part of their religion.

Imagine having no access to women your entire life, and all you hear about is Western culture being all about sex and it is so easy to have sex that it ruined their culture and traditions. Anyone can be gf and bf, then imagine being shoved in the middle of the US, thinking and believing that.
And getting rejected.

It's part of their culture, you Islamophobia.

Based us national!

why waste your money buying guns and ammo if a machete can do the same?

now he can get ass raped by demons in hades for eternity
bad call
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10550649/US-national-son-one-Pakistans-richest-families-sentenced-death.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 6.27.55 AM.png (1330x918, 1.27M)

What did he do wrong though?

I asked my Far Left sister what she thought of this. Her response:

>whats the problem? It's just a man killing a woman. I don't get what you're trying to say? Men kill women all the time, i dont understand why you're showing me this.

This cuntbag i call a sister is a hardline feminist btw.

Let's just ignore the beating and raping.
And focus on the beheading.

Attached: 1645760762965.png (650x676, 21.8K)

>checks flag

Fucking subhuman. Its not normal to rape and behead someome because they told you no. Fucking scumbag.

>no access to women
Are you retarded. In Pakistan a rich guy like him can rape as many women as he wants so long as he rapes the right women. He fucked-up by raping and beheading a diplomat's daughter.

>diplomat's
What kind of evil are diplomats involved in that they get so many perks?
>diplomatic immunity
>vanity license plates
>special powers against elites
???

It's almost like, if the head is detached from the body at death, then something is not allowed to occur after death.

Kind of like sentencing the soul to purgatory, or perhaps the ghost is forced to carry its own head which makes the ghost too busy to haunt those that killed him....................??????

Yeah, the beheading thing is weird.

>It's almost like, if the head is detached from the body at death, then something is not allowed to occur after death.
This is what I'm getting at.
I don't want to go all /x/ or anything,
but years ago I studied the talmud and Haggadah
I am aware there is a certain portion of the upper vertebrae
from which the bodies are suppesdly resurrected at the time of the resurrections, according to these ancient esoteric knowledge
>inb4 "that's kike books"
Hey I'm just saying what I read, cool it with the anti-semitic remark

Access to justice for one. You have no idea how fucked things are in that part of the world. The police are for sale. If a rich guy rapes a poor woman, the police will probably beat her and her father up if she reports it. If they persist, they will end up dead, and the police will close the case.

That's very evil. I'm glad I don't live in Pakishitstan.
Some of them, I assume, are good or at least redeemable souls.
Wish there was a way to wipe out evil corruption like that.....

it's what mohammd did

And he has US citizenship because of our fucked up globohomo oligarchy. Wish he had been dating one of the daughters of our political class.

>Imagine having no access to women your entire life
>wealthy son of one of the richest families in Pakistan
>no access to women
You're beyond retarded. This fucker could have half the women in pakistan on his dick with a snap of his fingers. The problem is that he's a psychopath that went too far. Any amount of digging is sure to bring up him doing this to 100 women before he got caught killing this one. Just like his father, and grandfather going back generations.