WHO FUCKING CARES

Russia and Ukraine are not even white. Slavs are NOT white. They are herd-minded, savage, uncivilized cannibalistic barbarians just like their chink cousins.

This is all bullshit anyway, the kikes control both sides. They're just seeing how much of an emotional reaction they can get out of us, gauging how many more excuses they can make to draw out the inflationary economic manipulation.

Attached: proof.png (986x1118, 853.9K)

>Slavs are NOT white
We must protect EVROPA...

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg (1486x990, 360.02K)

>Slavs are NOT white. They are herd-minded, savage, uncivilized cannibalistic barbarians just like their chink cousins.
Yes, that is all nice and true, but you are not white either, Mr. Juan Hernandez Del Muttio.

We're not white? Thanks god, mere thought of being related to anglo-saxon subhumans make my skin crawl.

They are ironically whiter than West Europeans. Slavs have more original mesolithic European ancestry compared to Westerners.

> inbred mutt speaking

only jews want to convince us that slavs aren't white.

This is what it's about right here. They're manipulating the markets and causing huge volatility that they can accurately predict to soak up more of your money.
The more assets they take from working people the more they can increase inflation and bleed you dry.

Though there is a limit because they need people to run the economy, so once they eat away at your savings and indebt as many people as they can they crash everything and incur deflation which increase the value of their holdings, especially the debts they hold over the workers.

Attached: 2123145123.jpg (335x315, 9.64K)

Like haplogroups mean fuck all. There’s a bunch of niggers in Africa with R1b.

Just shut the fuck up dude. You, as a fellow American, have no right to say this shit because you know as well as I do that White Americans are mixtures of European ethnicities. Personally, I'm mostly Russian, like everyone else here (Alaska). But we're supposed to be beyond this D&C shit, we're not Euros

Fuck you nigger. 95% of white Americans are from the British isles and Germany. You as a Russian-American are definitely an outlier. (Spain=mexi-niggers will never count as Americans)

Attached: D74E0001-80C8-47D6-908A-AF7C64DD1EB8.jpg (835x634, 85.41K)

>American Mutt lecturing people on who is White and who is not

5 shekels have been deposited to your Goldberg Finances account

Poor Moldova doesn’t exist : /

The further east you go the shittier they get. Nothing changes the reality.
There is no reason to mix west and east.

What kind of russians do you know? Literally all russians I know look completely european you can‘t distinguish them from the average western european
I‘m happy that not all americans are such retards

I like Moldovan women, their noses are more pointy than other slavs.
Put them on the map dammit

prove it

anyway Y DNA clearly is important since it lines up with nationality, are you fucking blind

>Russia and Ukraine are not even white.
they are

Attached: wcekzrs4isy31.jpg (1334x750, 93.94K)

>Russia and Ukraine are not even white.

Neither are you, Rodriguez.

This.

Attached: 93230A5D-831F-4FAA-9008-88B5390B6A47.jpg (997x723, 484.39K)

Belarus seems pretty white to me, moreso than italians, portugese, balkanites, spaniards, etc