Your New Supreme Court Justice

Say something nice about her.

nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/biden-nominate-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson-supreme-court-rcna15941

Attached: ketanji brown jackson.jpg (1265x841, 84.13K)

Appointing someone because of their skin colour and sex is against the law.

Wow she looks very black indeed ooga Boogaloo blm

This.
But I'd argue the Law only applies to humans.

And so the fall of America begins...

Attached: tenor_gif2446014333487796007.gif (220x91, 41.79K)

What's her name again Any Forums?

Good. A.C.C.E.L.E.R.A.T.E

>Not trans, disabled, or gay.

Not inclusive enough.

newest member of the Washington branch of the Knesset

This will be fun. Black woman blatantly do not give a fuck about being corrupt and now like with Ginsburg this will become a forever black woman spot

shine my shoes, nigger

i didnt know we were electing farm equipment to the courts now, hilarious

AHAHAHA EAT NEGRO SHIT MUTTS AHAHAHAHAH

Death.
To.
America.

Go Putin, Go!

Attached: nigger.worship.negrophilia.idolatry.webm (480x600, 2.89M)

seems like the safest pick biden had out of the list people were floating around. i bet a lot of the GOP will vote for her.

First day on the court.
> Calls Thomas a uncle Tom
> Mother fucks Kavanagh
> Neck rolls, Lip pops and then tries to fight ACB cause bitch looked at her funny.
Hears first case.
> Hol up, Nigga
> so whut ya saying is
> naw nigga this shit ain't bussin
> umma finna to ruhle.
News says she's a breath of fresh air and a constitutional heavy weight.

Why do they always have Jewish husbands?

Both her and Kamala

Attached: download (10).jpg (728x455, 63.57K)

Niggerization of the American structure is our strength! - Joe Biden

jews, niggers and spics, nothing more

You'll be dead before it happens. Sorry bro

Attached: 1644931634927.jpg (1000x1105, 53.91K)

Her husband is white. Top Kek!

...begins?

Niggers have no reason to bitch about "systemic racism". It's a myth.

Sorry bro
I'm in Crimea

Is it any wonder why people in this country are siding with Putin?

Progressives say they choose people based on skin color and gender.

Progressives only make decisions based on skin and gender.

Progressives violate the 1964 Civil Rights Act whenever they want, they are allow to be discriminatory bigots.

They should not have declared their intentions about skin color and gender before hand.

She could be qualified, but her party treated her as yet another woman "negro" hire who will be told to do nothing original, and to not have any independent thoughts.

Do only what the progressive racist party tells us her do, otherwise she will be replaced by another black woman, they are literally a dime a dozen since they aren't being chosen on merit.

"Liberals" make the Hollywood version of the KKK look like the Rainbow Connection.

None of her achievements matter to her party, all that matters to the Pelosi\Obama administration is her gender and the color of her skin. She is a slave to her party masters and will never be free as long as she is a democrat, which is the party of terrorism, fraud hypocrisy and treason (Steele Dossier Conspiracy theory which is 100% false yet the neverTrumpers don't have to take any responsibility for their crimes against Donald Trump because "He white[orange]")

you know why. nepotism is the sytle of kikes and if you dare to notice you are antisemite.

Nigger

>I should say something affirmative about this action
Okay, her huge lips make it easy for her to deliver her female nigger rants. Also, Roberts deserves every bit of misery coming his way.

Did I stutter?

Attached: 4bb30518ee6ae111ee17bcfddf62a3d2.jpg (1000x1000, 101.83K)

It's good to get some diversity in the nation's highest court. Having a 100% white supreme court doesn't reflect the ethnic makeup of the country.