Any update?

Any update?

Attached: 1645795244016.jpg (720x720, 56.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/550546-zelensky-nato-ukraine-neutrality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like he's doing that dumb pajeet joker face lmao

now he's got the grinch to deal with

Attached: 1645480734343.jpg (1125x971, 119.85K)

rt.com/russia/550546-zelensky-nato-ukraine-neutrality/

zelensky apparently in need of some more persuasion, but its in progress

Attached: kiev.png (644x1150, 1.03M)

Based Biden had already hit Russia with DEVASTATING SANCTIONS

How can a really famous author be such a fucking idiot? I don't get it.

>no longer dealing with Trump
No he's dealing with the guy that buys oil from him.... sooooo I'm not sure what this psychopath is getting at.

yeah, he's completely irrelevant

Attached: AMERIFAGGOTS2.png (1161x795, 500.69K)

Do you think King will ever get over his obsession with Donald Trump?

Attached: King.jpg (1100x1100, 158.29K)

So lame. My god. So embarrassing

That's it. I'm calling it.
OD is satire. You can't convince me otherwise.

It's cocaine

Unrelated, but why that jude looks like grinch?

Attached: grinch.jpg (930x574, 47.84K)

Yes.
As far as we know abusing cocaine will still turn you into a moron.

imagine being rich and famous and carrying water for some demented old pedo instead of living on a super yacht with coke and hookers

Imagine trying to prop up some frail dementia patient as a tough guy.

>74 year old cocaine addict ineligible for military service advocates war

Wizard and Glass was the last good Dark Tower book.

thumbnail made me crave a burger

He's not that rich.
You need to be a billionaire to comfortably maintain a super yacht.

Boats are bottomless pits.

Why were Americans stationed in Ukraine if they're neutral?

"I'm a dumbass retard."
-an alcoholic boomer who wrote maybe 3 good books

getting hungry too

i guess putin wondered too.
came by to have a quick look it seems heheh

He had no father growing up, attended a left wing university during the hippie era, and lived in a trailer in his early alcoholic/coke head english teacher days.
He's an NPC. He writes shit books because it's easy and it keeps him from having to do real work. That's his own words words on it.

Basically everything with Biden is a lie. Starting with the shit he promised and broke literally next day to his fake election to his shit policies and his administration.

Should face the firing squad for treason, honest opinion from a grown man.

Yeah man those sanctions really showed Putin!

That's BS. The President wouldn't make much of a difference in this situation.

He miscalculated how powerful US military equipment was. He had no idea that Ukraine, equipped with a handful of modern US small arms could clear out an entire army with ease.

He now realized that if he got into an actual conflict with the US army, all his garbage cold-war style military hardware would have been torn to shreds like paper.

The US has 20 years of actual combat experience, and a very advanced military that is designed to take out specific targets and reduce causalities. They also have a ton of experience fighting with the media to keep the a positive light on the situation.
Russia went in like it was WWII, got slaughtered and hit bad press immediately. They had no idea how good US equipment was at taking out jets and tanks with ease.

And I think China just realized the same,

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH WHY PUTIN DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT AMERICA

Attached: 1496060213121881267.jpg (400x400, 31.22K)

Just 2 more sanctions until the russian defeat

Oh yeah, Biden was such a badass during the russian visit to crimea when he was veep

oh come now
stephen king wrote plenty of books that are very entertaining even though they aren't high literature
just because he's a TDS-addled retard doesn't make me like The Stand any less

Attached: Biden's 4-D Chess Moves.jpg (1284x923, 147.78K)

Then why didn't he invade while Trump was in office? He was talking mad shit about it during Obama.

I've heard this about SK before. To be fair that's why everyone wants to be a writer. I have read literally zero of his work so I have no way of knowing for sure if he sucks. Are his stories really shit? He's been rather successful though, so they can't be that bad...

Uh... why didnt our superior armaments help against rice farmers and aladdin then?

(((Friedman)))
Don't they realize nobody gives a shit about what they talk in twitter? Insane out of this world retards.

>and a very advanced military that is designed to take out specific targets and reduce causalities
BWAAAA HAHAAAHA HAHAHAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Raqqa is safe now.jpg (1520x1014, 858.37K)

protecting American labs conducting research in virology

King looks like a spitting image puppet.

Attached: 9A71BFEE-9060-4415-A433-8715256B921B.jpg (143x161, 10.14K)

Never use what they tell you in the media to interpret reality.
He invaded now because Democrats gave him a green light to do so.

Rest is just a distraction to prevent you from asking the right questions.

NAME A MOVE, ONE MOVE

>He had no idea that Ukraine, equipped with a handful of modern US small arms could clear out an entire army with ease.

Explain afghanistan because we gave those motherfuckers an entire armory

Read his books "On Writing" and "Danse Macabre." He flat says his books are shit and he aims for the lowest common denominator.
Stand By Me was the movie. The original novella was named "The Body."

He's a pedo.

King's a cucked hypocrite rat. Shame, I used to like his writings when I was younger. Everybody know his works after the car accident are done by ghost writers.
The way he sold himself out with the Dark Tower series lmao, what an absolute fucker with no balls. And a junkie too. Disgusting.

Drink more cough syrup Stephen. Hack of a writer. He’s just like Kerouac—all hype and no substance. His political opinions are funny as you can tell the cough syrup and other drugs turned his already shitty brain into Swiss cheese

Idgaf if he's aiming for the lowest common denominator, there's a place for entertaining escapist fiction that doesn't take effort to read
not as good for the brain as genuine literature, but a better use of time than vidya and jackin it

That guy is a tard… I’m starting to think his wife writes the books. His tweets read dead like some high school kid wrote them