Atheists when danger approaches

Atheists when danger approaches..

Attached: FMcCiTyXMAQA-np.jpg (1284x1887, 113.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eatIzqwB2dA
youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People tend to be pretty irrational when fearing for their life. Would it be wrong to say every Christian is also in fear of god's wrath if they were to stop believing?

Shut up and make harissa, i don't want to settle for that shitty thai sauce.

here put it in your ass

Attached: 004095.jpg (619x734, 74.45K)

I always heard the French were a rude people.

>live a life full of debauchery and sin
>pray like hell and repent on my deathbed
doesn’t this still count? can one be denied salvation?

it makes sense, irrational fear makes one religious

If God is all-loving he'd take you regardless. However, he's probably open if you talk to him once in a while. I doubt he gives a shit about hail mary's and the like, if you just try to be a good person and inspire good in those you interact with I would imagine you get get some points for that.

read the parable of the talents
its absolutely valid to accept Jesus Christ on your deathbed as long as you actually believe it
remember the thief on the cross was saved at the very end of his life
youtu.be/eatIzqwB2dA

>if you just try to be a good person and inspire good in those you interact with I would imagine you get get some points for that
you dont, only God is good
the Bible is very clear on salvation and it is not by works

Christian hands typed this to make atheists look bad.

>prayer: the last refuge of the scoundrel

>there's definitely nothing after death, but I'm scared shitless anyway!

retards

It's a mudshit like you

Yup super irrational yet everyone all calls out for the same thing, nothing odd about that

>remember the thief on the cross
The guy hung up next to the god in question? That is a little different than deliberately living your life of sin and consciously refusing to accept Yeshua despite knowing of him and the bible and probably committing blasphemy of him. The thief had no bible, it had not yet been created. Which was long after this event that never happened was wrote into the NT. Christians cannot agree on which way to Salvation is correct because there is no way to objectively look at something through parables and Jewish fan faction to determine something real like dying and what happens after. Because they refuse to believe nothing, they have a story about living in eternal bliss after god kills everybody and destroys the planet.

*parable of the workers
sorry still early

>Yeshua
opinion discarded
hebrew roots movement dispensationalists will all burn in Hell

fear that which can destroy both body and soul
we all die but beware the second death

Thief on the cross
But you may not get the chance if you wait last second, death comes quick

"There are no atheists in foxholes" isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes.

You don't just get to ask for God at the last second

There is nothing odd about it. If you are in danger and have no control over it, you will hope that someone or something else does and they will help you or at least take pity on you.
Sailors used to pray to Poseidon because they had no control over the sea and it could easily kill them. Do you believe in Poseidon?

Remember, Planet Earth is a special place for our soul. We come here without the knowledge of God for a purpose. God wants to see if our soul, through free will, is good and fruitful or bad and demonic. Atheists are just going along with the program to not know about God and doing whatever their hearts desire. Just like Lucifer (satan) deciding he will do whatever his heart desired, exalted himself above God. God did not show mercy to Lucifer and to 1/3 of the Angles that followed satan, whom He cast all down to hell. God came in the flesh so we can be His Brother and Sister so He would be familiar with man unlike His Angles and if you can humble yourself towards God and accept the free salvation that He provides in His Son, Jesus Christ, in your heart, God the father will accept you into His realm (Heaven). If not, then you are as useful as the Demons he sent to Hell.

>Yup super irrational yet everyone all calls out for the same thing, nothing odd about that
Where? In Christian nations? Because I promise you they aren't calling out for Jesus everywhere. Why would it be odd that someone would call out for God or even a god, in a society where the god punishes you and sends you to Hell? Mind you, while lying on your deathbed. It's not odd, but to try to frame this that it isn't because religion is so manipulative that even non-believers are scared of its repercussions.. doesn't speak to its validity. It does speak to other obvious reasons why it exist in the first place.

>he doesn't pray to science

Gaytheists are the most insufferable people on the face of this Earth.

Major sinner cope

Gott Mit Uns!

youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM

Atheists are like vegans, gotta let everyone know they are one.
Get shelled motherfucker

you literally can
the thief on the cross was the example onto all

Your argument defeats itself. If you don’t believe then you wouldn’t be afraid of gods wrath. Atheist cuck can’t even put a coherent thought together.

Attached: 15784E64-75E5-4E00-BC9C-096110D17571.jpg (615x1024, 107.14K)

I hear some of you talking about Death. You seem to think that you will be another order of being as soon as you take your last breath upon earth. You talk about being a “spirit,” bye-and-bye. Do I believe this? Of course, I believe it. I know it. But I also know something else, and that is that you are a spirit now, just as much as you will be in another world. Did you think that some wonderful essence was going to grow from you, and that that essence would be what you call a spirit? Nonsense! You are the spirit, and the not‑you part which will be discarded never was you. The You which says I am is the real thing—the real self—and the rest of you is but tools and instruments which you are using. Why can’t you see this? You talk about “my soul,” “my spirit,” and so on. You make me tired. Why, the thing which is thinking and speaking—you—is the “soul” or “spirit” of which you are talking. You talk as if the physical part of you, which is changing continually, was you. You are like the boy with the old knife. He was continually having the knife repaired. He had had seven new blades and three new handles put on it, and yet it was the same old knife. Why, you could step right out of your body (and maybe you do, more than you have any idea of) and it would be the same old you. You could discard your body just as you do your clothes, and yet you would be the same individual. There is a wonderful difference between individuality and personality. One you cannot get rid of; the other may be changed.

>atheists
I thought all of those faggots evolved into "pagans" whatever the fuck that means in 2022.

Attached: IMG_7632.jpg (1024x766, 156.26K)

Only if you truly believe it

Also the Philippian jailer in Acts 16:31

>There are no atheists in foxholes.

>i dont believe in god, but god save us
Not how that works, and this was gonna happen either way.

Attached: CDB6DC58-E40B-4704-A247-330BA46DC2D1.jpg (900x675, 54.43K)

>For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Are you saying the jewish character from your book went by Jesus when he was supposedly alive? Because it would make absolute no sense in Hebrew or Greek. If anything, if Jesus actually existed and so did Mary, this would imply she called him Yeshua or maybe Yeshu.

No one is an atheist in a fox hole.

>I doubt he gives a shit about hail mary's and the like
He hates idolatry

Kek some of us aren’t weak willed like you, pussy. It sucks that I’m so intelligent that even in desperate situations my mind still does not allow me to irrationalize everything I know.

You can, but you have to believe in Christ and repent. And God knows your heart, empty prayers/words do nothing, you can’t get over him.

are you enlightened in this moment
lmao
you will never do shit and if danger struck you would poo in your pants and die afraid and alone

>haha dude I dont even believe in Christianity but let me tell you why you are wrong
repent user
youtu.be/eatIzqwB2dA

>The thief had no bible, it had not yet been created.
They had the entire OT for 400 years

I mean it's odd that people who claim God isn't real their entire lives call out for God when their life is in danger rather than the fictional crap they worship like marvel superheroes or anything else really. Their heart immediately goes to God

Attached: FB_IMG_1644638653498.jpg (720x720, 64.95K)

Haha that’s so cute, leaf.