New Supreme Court Justice ANNOUNCED!

She seems very qualified I just looked into her.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-090025.jpg (1440x1415, 297.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/Ketanji-Brown-Jackson-biden-supreme-court-nominee-32f77fe08d7cf64af95591668a0aaa41
miamiherald.com/news/local/article258132708.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

apnews.com/article/Ketanji-Brown-Jackson-biden-supreme-court-nominee-32f77fe08d7cf64af95591668a0aaa41

early life section

Niggers

LOL Another nigger

Guess who Ketanji's hubby is? She is ours.

Attached: Capture-1575264635346.jpg (450x289, 33.44K)

Not nice at all. She's more qualified than you'll ever be.

das rite

Seems unironically qualified. And if the GOP can have Clarence Thomas, the Dems can have a black person too

>Jackson, 51, once worked as one of Breyer’s law clerks early in her legal career. She attended Harvard as an undergraduate and for law school, and served on the U.S. Sentencing Commission, the agency that develops federal sentencing policy, before becoming a federal judge in 2013.

I'm mostly concerned with the problem glasses here.

Actually I'm way more qualified. This is yet another time example of favoritism by Bidens handlers.

Exactly. Anyone insinuating that she was picked just for being black or is a diversity hire is a disingenuous racist little incel.

Good thing there aren't too many of those posting here

Did one of them die or is Biden packing the court?

Fuck off you retard, just wait until she tosses the constitution into the shredder to support whatever asinine policy the democrats are trying to push. You can eat your own shit your head is so far up your own ass you mouth breathing knuckle dragging troglodyte faggot boggard.

That was the only qualification.

>unintelligible racist screeching

Good. ACCELERATE

If she is qualified why was race the primary factor in choosing her?

>She seems very qualified I just looked at her.
Russia has never done anything as bad to the
united states as that. John Titor was right about
everything.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: nigger judge1.jpg (474x336, 26.19K)

omg Brown Jackson yo

Attached: thesuspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

If she is qualified and a good person, than she deserves it.

miamiherald.com/news/local/article258132708.html
her one uncle was a police chief in miami and another is a cocaine addict pardoned by obama from jail time
Also
>Jackson was introduced at her December 2011 confirmation hearing by Republican Paul Ryan, a relative through marriage, who said "Our politics may differ, but my praise for Ketanji's intellect, for her character, for her integrity, it is unequivocal.
HER HUSBAND IS RELATED TO PAUL RYAN

Attached: GTY_Paul_ryan_ml_160203_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 78.87K)

I'm sure she will not be biased and will never display activist tendencies

Oh great I look forward to seeing her arguments

Attached: modernintellectualism.jpg (1012x1049, 169.9K)

black women aren't even qualified to run their own household, that's why their sons grow up abandoned and fed on cheeto diets

Do we have feet pics yet? That will be the true test

American culture is...

Yes. Even though Biden is on record saying his pick would be a black woman, by sheer coincidence the best candidate was a black woman, despite the small proportion of possible picks being black women. It's a statistical miracle.

>Ketanji

More like Jumanji

Attached: nice.jpg (240x280, 17.58K)

Why?

what are the chances? I mean how many black women in the pool of similar status and experience candidates?

Swamp must and coconuts

>diversity hire
*yawn*

She's getting BWC every night.

Are you a pedophile?

Oogaboogiqua Black Nigger Jackson.

One of them is retiring