POP GOES THE WEEEAASAL

Attached: 244234q3d.webm (480x838, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/vt9p4c.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=W4VTq0sa9yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're killing civvies now?

No proof, no makings on tank probably nato

High iq move to driving ariund battlefields

Fuck cars!

Attached: Bearing.jpg (360x360, 15.99K)

Vax bros...

He survived btw. But yeah, sick people in that tank. Just wait till the Chechen barbarians come. Sickening

this was ukraine soldiers being retards

this same incident they also shot up and killed their own guys on an AA truck, you can see it in another video

These are the retards that were dressed in Ukraine uniforms. They eventually got beat up by the locals after crashing their APC.

News made it seem like it was some organized operation where they wore enemy equipment, but it's literally 3 guys who appeared drunk.

Not my problem.

Fucking russian scum

who was in the wrong here?

infact I forgot I had it open in a window here it is files.catbox.moe/vt9p4c.mp4

It's ukranian. I don't know what he was doing probably chasing someone trying to draft dodge

clearly a military target

check bank account for deposited rubles

OP (faggot) or whoever stole he this from cut off the beginning of the video where it's obvious the tank lost control and started skidding

>man my commute SUCKED today

OUT OF MY WAY HOHOL FUCKING SHITS

Sure why not justify any Ukranian retardation as Russians in disguise

it's an old man or lady in the car, there's video of them being helped, please stop making shit up

lmao dumb ass faggot. Russia has a long history of murdering women and children, even more so when it's their vassals.

Attached: not_everything_will_be_clean.jpg (444x56, 7.28K)

Could've been kids in the car, don't even try to save their life, but I guess driving the wrong way on an active interstate shows their disregard for innocents.

Looks like it lost control

jews

Sure ivan sure

He(I ven ever seen a driver) and old woman survived.

Right, first those defectors were killed, now they ran over a guy in a Ukrainian APC.

That's the plan

youtube.com/watch?v=W4VTq0sa9yg

Another war to remind the world what true subhumans the Russians are.

Good thing, stiff upper lip old boy. Go shopping, travel, work, cuss out the ruskies for being loud.

Attached: 1645444097206.jpg (2249x3000, 1.34M)

best part is the old guy in the car survived, saw a video of people trying to get him out (he's stuck).

what the FUCK is going on in this webm

no Z? ukies drink too much 95% spirt.

I love you

Link to video?

Lol pathetic fucking Putin shill. Go believe the holocaust some more.

it's a ukrainian vehicle you goof, there's like 5 different recordings of different parts of the whole shitshow

kill yourself

Kekek soviet union =/= russia.

Attached: 1645502413053m.jpg (596x1024, 109.34K)

and proof but it's a (((zogbook))) link because I can't be bothered to dl and convert it
.com/100064912310509/posts/321790636661344/
type out the beginning, fucking kike-ass gookmoot thinks I'm a spammer

That civilian called that tank the n word first he deserves it

It hasn't been two days and russian mutt goblins are already commiting war crimes
Literally the niggers of europe