Looking for evidence of the genocide of millions of Russians in Ukraine, where is it...

Looking for evidence of the genocide of millions of Russians in Ukraine, where is it? Surely he isn't making shit up right?

Attached: angrymanlet.jpg (1183x665, 134.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2NeXrUgfco&t=173s
youtube.com/watch?v=PbLnvVsUANk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you've been ignoring this for 8 years, nigger

Isn't this LITERALLY the same excuse Hitler used for invading Poland?

Nobody bought it then and nobody is buying it now Putin sweetie

Democracy will win

NOT THE HECKIN 6 GORRILION SLAVS

Attached: 1638476988998.png (804x970, 1.97M)

How about you put your evidence where your mouth is instead?

Look up liveleak on Donbass conflict. Tons of pictures of dead civvies and soldiers. Your media didn’t tel you about but it has been happening for years

Pic related

Attached: 1C42D850-AB6C-4332-92D4-F7648AFACACA.jpg (966x950, 110.96K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2NeXrUgfco&t=173s

Attached: 9E2AB39F-0080-4619-94DB-C5F543655F38.jpg (1125x636, 530.61K)

Post proofs there is no genocide

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 7.64K)

I've been on liveleak since it was ogrish and until it's demise last year. there is no fucking evidence of genocide of millions on there. a sad baby pic doesn't mean shit. give me pictures of mass graves that can be identified and verified.

The materials were sent to your media (specifically french one) and goverments. Wether you`ll see any of that - will indicate how harsh censure is in west.

Attached: 1618877755646.webm (640x352, 2.86M)

It wasn’t committed in that kind of way, but trough shelling and bombing of civilian objects. I know a refugee family from that region. Denying it is just some midwit plebbit shit

Attached: 502F233D-9D2A-436D-A901-3E3ED69B7DCF.jpg (948x602, 360.27K)

To poopin it's genocide to not use Russian as an official langiage.

Attached: anti_worrying_hq.jpg (1191x790, 655.2K)

>we invaded your country and you are killing us
>we need to stop you from killing us by invading you even more

youtube.com/watch?v=PbLnvVsUANk

>presented evidence
>suprised Pikachu face

>midwit plebbit shit
To you. You are nothing. Who cares what you think, dirt

I wonder if Putin will release all the gas contracts the Bidens had with The Ukraine

the estimated number of deaths are 14000 in 8 years and this also includes combatants. Hardly a "genocide".

I don't give a shit what the pretext is, he's taking what rightfully belongs to him.

Attached: 66kfa1.jpg (666x500, 168.04K)

he says 'we have to stop the genocide of millions of people that live there' [before they are dead]. Ongoing genocide doesn't mean they are all dead already. Why you kikes can't into nuances?

I will smear a bunch of dirt on a white child and take a picture of them in Detroit in hopes that Canada invades Michigan to remove Witmer.

What percentage is that from the total population? If ethnic Germans of that amount would be killed en mass for years would your country just sit by?

Attached: EC69C0E5-9C1C-49D3-B420-471F2AE05906.jpg (1125x631, 427.15K)

Pretty sure that the whole regions of Donbaß and Luhansk are evidence of that pal

Attached: 1645796476235.jpg (640x936, 178.2K)

He's referencing the globalhomo pedo agenda in schools

Do it and see how that plays out for you

Attached: A036188A-4376-49DE-B517-3F395A3C1E0C.jpg (720x584, 317.32K)

The bombs wouldn't be flying if Russia hadn't invaded in 2014. Typical Russian nigger rhetoric. But I guess the whole shooting down an airliner doesn't fit that picture now does it.

oh look, mongol subhuman managed to steal ukrainian laptop with internet connection

By shelling civilian targets. Sure. That's like if we started bombing our own cities because some immigrant sandniggers live there. There would be friendly fire up the ass.

All I see is war footage and insurgent shelling with civilian casualties on the side. Show me civilians being led from houses to be executed. We're talking genocide of millions. Not dozens, not hundreds, thousands, MILLIONS. We're talking full scale systematic mass murder of an entire people not some shitty footage of some miss bombings. That's worthless.

>invade sovereign country
>sustain minor casualties in the process
>THEY ARE GENOCIDING US WONT ANYBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
You guys must have an actual brain aneurysm

14000 out of over 4 million people are less than 0,3% and that is hardly a genocide. Ivan, why are you living in Latvia and not Russia? You are clearly one of those Russians in the Baltic states.

4 million in that region?

I am not Ivan retard, I am against bullshit. Nor do I support the war. I support people who fight and don’t flee their country.

>8 years
surely by that time its heavily documented and there is official investigation on the matter
care to cite one?

K then nothing is happening, justified action against civilian actions

They didn’t invade it. That region succeeded from Ukraine and was engaged in active combat since 2014

that's called prevent not stop you fucking retard

Usa and nato aren’t doing anything so idk what to do are talking about

The bombs wouldn't be flying if USA hadn't sponsored a coup in 2014. Typical hohol nigger rhetoric.

You do realise that from day one that was avoided by the western media? That doesn’t go in line with their agenda. Just like that time when they burned pro government people in Odessa in 2014?