Is anyone able to verify that 1,800 Russian soldiers are dead?

Is anyone able to verify that 1,800 Russian soldiers are dead?

Attached: ukraine_casualties.png (459x573, 45.56K)

The Ghost of Keev said so xirself

No, just Wikipedia’s retard propaganda.

Not even Russians can verify that, let alone fucking Ukrainian MoD. It’s another ridiculous propaganda claim like the “Ghost of Kiev” meme or showing same 10 pictures of “devastating Russian loses”.

I heard 800 dead

Wait what's the Ghost of Kiev

The Wikipedia article said 800 dead but suddenly changed to 1,800 due to a new source.

No need for proof user, just trust them.

Attached: fake wars.jpg (1200x1200, 155.71K)

russian media says that no russian armor or aircraft was damaged, and up until recently they claimed that no russians died.
We have a lot of footage from telegram to confirm that this is absolutely not the case

sooo the UK's killed a bunch of russians? any joris bonston hasn't shadded hisself yet? fake

I hope it's fake ( the count is too low )

Some Twitterfag posted a story how Ukrainian Su-27 is patrolling Kiev airspace for hours and how he shot down like 10 Russian planes.
It just tells you how fucking rekt they are when they’re resorting to such ridiculous propaganda stories. This is like Poles invading Germany in 1939 (except Poles offered way more serious resistance, comparatively).

fuck off wikileaks. where's the proof? I fucking hate how stupid everything is becoming. It really is turning into Idiocracy

Attached: not.jpg (121x157, 6.08K)

If Wikipedia says 1800 it's probably 18000.
Edit: Russian shills are downvoting my post
Edit 2: Thanks for the kind gold stranger!

no. go off independent estimates.

Something someone on here made up as a joke, got posted to twitter, and is now an actual thing people believe in. Any Forums unironically influencing Ukrainian morale, what a time we live in

Ok mountain nigger.

>Russian media
Media is media. They claim shit. So far however, Russian propaganda is far more restrained than Ukranian/Western bullshit parade.

WW3[1]

[1] - Preceding ww3, (hereonin, "World War 3"), there was a 2--and preceding that a 1. Here's 15 sources citing the name WW3 and one source that doesn't, but comes across as smort.

start posting these clips, a lot of people dont use telegram

Cope, seethe, dilate. I’m not even cheering for Russians here, I’m just ridiculing retarded Western trannies and hohols who think we all dropped 50 IQ points overnight.

ima samo crna gora

lol that's based

No. Piss > Western propaganda > Russian propaganda > shit > faggot worm > Ukrainian media.

>Wikipedia

Imagine believing the faggots who run kikepedia

if you think western propaganda is any better than russian propaganda you're fucking delusional ruskie.
Don't think the grass is green here just cuz it isn't there.

>start posting these clips, a lot of people dont use telegram
/this/ plz tanks