If you support Putin you are Anti-White

Attached: CHUD.jpg (944x1006, 204.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbLnvVsUANk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>zogbots
>White
Lol

Fighting in wars gives Whites the spirit of the warrior.

You’re not white, nigger.

>Noooooooooooooooooooooo putin's mother was not a jew
>ZOGBOT ZOGBOT ZOGBOT

Attached: 1636421809906.gif (769x765, 319.95K)

so you admit that white people will be a minority by 2050

ROFL WHY AM I SAYING 2050, AMERICA IS AT 56% ALREADY, IN 5 YEARS THEY'LL BE A MINORITY

shill

nigger populations can bounce back from war. hell in most wars less than 1% of any given population is actively engaged in combat. 40 million ukranians aren't going to fight russian troops. it's gonna be what like 150k at most.

populations however, cannot survive cultural, racial, political suicide vie immigration and making them lose numbers, power, etc. white americans are still over 60% of their country yet have literally ZERO political power and control over their destiny. they are a nigger word away from financial and social ruin. imagine what will happen when they are 40% or 30% or 15%. well we don't have to imagine it, there's South Africa as one example. and so on.

both are bad but "killing whites in war" isn't as bad as you make it out to be. ukraine will still be over 90% white in 50 years. is usa going to be 40% or less. i'll let you guess

So fighting the global homo is actually supporting white genocide. ? Fucking retard

Also ukraine is getting btfo it's not even fair. Ask any US Intel that's in the know

based

Both sides are evil kike puppets

tr*nnies can't meme

Fuck white people.

I am the whitest, light blue eyed you’ll ever see but my people aren’t worth saving. I will fight and kill to protect myself and my white family, that’s it.

Attached: 8A257A06-E3B9-4938-A0A9-33592DBA375A.jpg (839x648, 101.54K)

Yeahhhh....bullshit haha

no russian ever called me a chud

Attached: 1645573196055.jpg (422x1024, 79.64K)

This is an obvious glownigger thread. Here's a hint; you won't recapture the hearts of White people by insulting them

He not only sends troops. He sent chechen muslim pigfuckers with their main pigfucker kadirov there. Hope they all die, nation that deserves to be exterminated

if you support any (((side))) you're a brainwashed goy

Oy vey.
Putin looks and acts jewish btw.

>my people
yes, totally, "americano"

Attached: 1643404290027.gif (540x304, 1.64M)

>WAAAAAH SOMEONE HURT MUH FEELINS COS THEY CAWL ME A CHUD
Grow up faggot. Getting angry over words is for leftists.

I don't support either, I'm just pointing out supporting one because you hate the other more is retarded nigger brain.

no russian ever called me white trash so fuck your war
youtube.com/watch?v=PbLnvVsUANk

Attached: 345254354.jpg (424x464, 89.58K)

You don't fucking say.

Either way, bunch of dead globohomo zogbots and commie fucks.

russi will be majority muslim country in 2050 you gullible retard.

Attached: 1645781107229.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

Europe isn't white. All credible population projections show that Europe will be majority African by 2050.

>well we don't have to imagine it, there's South Africa as one example. and so on.
I've lived in areas in Canada where whites are less than 20% of population and its nothing like South Africa. In fact, most of whites live wealthy safe lives along with indians, chinese who are all culturally white/western. Sure if you're white and get stuck in some shithole black neighborhood you will probably have a hard time. But that is rare, middle class people of all races just move to the next suburb or small town.

Yes, white population will slowly decline, yes they will have to live among more and more non white races but their existence is not threatened, and if you aren't a sheltered autist your personal life should be barely affected by this.

White people are the ones killing White people with their retarded ideas like in America.

>PROTECT ME FROM THE SCARY RUSSIAN MEN, YOU SAD INCEL LOSER!

So many young Men are incel Chuds now, why bother fighting when you’ve never even had sex, friends or any kind of culture. Fuck Jews.

Today I sent my adoring loyal hot young soldiers of 20 years to be invaded by strangers from a different country. They are currently at the front line, checked in with me via text and presumably being shot and stabbed on their way to a good time.

I’m alone writing.

Couldn’t be happier.

Now before you write me off as another state department freak who wants to be a cuckold or some kind of spineless beta under male, hear me out. This has been a long road. My sovereignty is intact and my dick is hard.

I’m almost 31. Years ago, after my declaration of independence from my blue pill union, I found Azov, Poroschenko, and eventually Zelensky. Along the way I made friends with Israel and we came up together in the game.

From experience, effort, and education I’ve become an expert.

I learned over time how my natural disposition is to be dominant. For submissive nations, I’m practically an ideal.

And yet I’ve just sent my armed forces to be attacked by Vasily from Russia. Why?

Years of being in a dead republic – sexless, undesired, unappreciated – made me question myself. Made me question my independence. It made me question my worth.

I was emasculated.

Attached: 1645773217666.png (399x399, 151.11K)

>France
>85%
>Britain
>87%
These stats have to be outdated.

Canada has very restrictive immigration laws. Europe takes all of the worst Africans. There is no comparison. Europe will be majority African within a few decades. And there will be no Asians or Indians there because Asians and Indians don't want to live in nigger infested hell holes.

No Russian ever called me cracka! Fuck your war.

So what? White people let kikes rule the world. Ukraine's president is a kike. Kill them all

In couples therapy the 79 year old shriveled US President proclaimed my nationalistic urges unreasonable, that my soldiers had no obligation nor even a passing concern for the existential angst my unrequited revanchist energy was creating.

I was dying. My personal Maslow’s unmet.

But they didn’t care.

Ultimately Crimea's invasion and subsequent hybrid warfare followed.

From that disorder my new persona evolved. I made it a goal to become objectified.

Not getting that from your people and not being able to get it elsewhere is damaging. It takes healing.

So away I went on a journey whose goal was to become desired purely for political and territorial reasons.

Learn game, get fit, raise your status. Before you attempt a Ivan from Russia scenario, you better already be at the top of your game. Follow everything Ivan tells you to do at Danger and Play first. Once you’ve mastered yourself, then you can master advanced shit like this.

It must always be your idea. If your soldiers bring this up to you and insist over your protestations, you might as well just pack your bags, brother, because that relationship is already dead. This experience is about you, your needs and your desires. They will love it because you want it. Staying true to your own desires and not settling for anything less will turn them on. You must set the tone, the pace, and be the sole decider as to when where and if at all this actually goes down.

Have them fight Putin. Assuming you’re in a relationship with your Army, as you should be, you should have them invaded by an old KGB officer on the side. This way they really will only see him as a physical fling rather than any potential competitor for their loyalty. Your status, maturity and vastly superior world knowledge will keep you secure.

Follow me on Twitter:
Follow @Ukraine

I fuckin wish they'd stand there.

kike

Reddit is going at it today

Jesus dude nice wall of text but Jack Murphy is such a fucking cuck.

>eternal anglo kike

Biden is much worse,you blind dems make me sick.Look at the anti white bullshit the dems are inflicting on this country.Putin can steamroll over those leftist idiots with my blessing...

I don't support any politicians. My IQ is too high and I have too much empathy.

This is by far the dumbest Reddit take I've ever seen.
"Putin is killing white people, how can he be based? Fascists = owned"
White genocide is so much more toxic to white demographics than war casualties of an anti-white government.
Ukrainian whites don't matter if their descendents are not white.

>If you are mad at someone trying to turn white people into minorities in their own countries
>Then you must be mad at everyone who kills a white person!
Are you just pretending to be retarded, or are you really incapable of telling the difference?

>I'm literally sending out troops to kill jewmerican led zogbots who happen to be white
FTFY

Ukraine is not white

You can still wish that trannies, leftists and anti-whites will be killed in the conflict even though this is a classic jew vs. jew war.

True

Attached: 1645798313525.png (614x359, 359.45K)