This is what a true alliance looks like

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-25-22-55-16-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1440x2107, 1023.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beautiful

Based chinks dabbing on westoids

Fuck China and fuck Russia.

Attached: 1645538638419.jpg (1024x734, 98.48K)

This is literally 100% Americans' fault. I'm so sick of being their satrapy.

Anyone know why they had import restrictions in the first place?

Westoid tranny cope

>be america
>sanction russia and china; start the cold war
>b-but why are they allying with each other???

Russian shills and Chicom shills like OP are flooding this board. It's completely obvious that Russia is throwing a fit because they're butthurt about the expansion of NATO into the remains of their commie empire. Real nationalists and conservatives understand that we need to stand with NATO and the EU, because these represent two of the most powerful institutions of Western civilization. Fuck Putin, and fuck the Putinshills on this board.

Attached: 1626743861508.jpg (816x612, 39.49K)

lmao cry more faggot

Maybe just economic reasons? To protect own markets. Just like we have import restictions on chinese clothes.

How tf is an independent country invading another independent country America's fault??? We're reach the high levels of fucking autism.

You are braindead. There's nothing else to say. You deserve everything that's coming to you.

How is Ukraine independent if it has a US installed government via violent coup it financed?

>if they arent shills, they are WORST shills

it just hit me, your post sounds like an actual shill pasta

God I hope China destroys you.

this, mutts are retarded

watch this video nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ

you are retarded

Based. The west lost, and the kikes lost.

Knew this would happen even when the Ukraine thing was a hypothetical.

>euromaidan
>hey Ukraine join nato and let us put nukes on Russias border
Die you fucking amerilard swine

What happened to all your "Ukraine is winning" threads lmao? Hope you're being paid well to shill 24/7.

do you guys think putin and xi ever kissed ^-^? that would be so amazin teehee

Zelenskyy was an American puppet.
I say was because if he hasn't already fled the country he soon will

>This is literally 100% Americans' fault. I'm so sick of being their satrapy.
LOL cry moar, faggot. America is done protecting foreign subhumans from the Putins of the world.

litterally anyone who read a news headline in the past 5 years could've predicted this you retard

Maidan was an american operation, Zelensky is an american agent, you've been egging them on to keep bombing russians for 8 years and you've been lying to them you'll protect them if the ruskies strike back.

This is 100% on you, nobody else.

you are the shill tho faggot tá

pol stands with russia

You'll be speaking Russian long before the Chinese set foot on American soil.

Good, get the fuck out. We have no ties with you mutts, I would rather have Germany occupy us.

>I would rather have Germany occupy us.
What's it like being a cuck?

What's it like not being aware of basic geopolitical realities?

Fuck off shill, what loyalty do we have to these Western governments anymore? This board is usually 90% bitching about degeneracy being pushed by those very same governments.

As an American, eat shit faggot.

Attached: eat_pen_retard.gif (500x362, 1.16M)

This is the safespace thread for paid shills hahahahahahahahahahaha

Good faggot. Leave Europe.

Fuck globohomo and jews too.

Euromaidan was tens of thousands of FBI agents pretending to be ukrainians. There was no local support. None of them support the new government and you can tell because kyiv has had civil unrest for the last 8 years, car bombs going off every day, protests of all sorts.
They all love putin very much and wanted to re-unite with russia for the last 31 years but couldn't because the CIA had a gun to their backs the entire time.

Heil Putin, the new hitler of our time.

I'm pretty certain that most actual white americans hate what their government is doing across the world. Don't blame them, they have no political representation at all, nor can they decide what's the US foreign policy, including domestic policy unironically. Their government is anti white, it even has "science" to back up the legislation against them as a group And also this I still remember the time when Hillary was speaking about how the US needs to increase it's media financing in order to "combat the Russian misinformation", which unironically costs spent on it is several times less. Look at the picture, 300 million for each. Now consider the sole amount for all the actual msm was around 500 mil. And they're spending 600 mil only for Internet propaganda. It's fucking a lot. No wonder whole internet is full of subsidized shilling these days. And it holds the arm for propaganda like google (youtube), twitter and facebook. All pro US pages propped up, all against banned and censored. All pro comments liked and promoted, same as youtube does with it's trending videos, and comments inside it full with CIA talking points. I still also remember the congress talking about big tech needing to censor americans, back then when Trump was in power. To this regard, consider that all mainstream media in Europe an US, and with large majority across the world is majority owned by the Vanguard and black rock groups, which virtually own all the corporations as well. It's no wonder everything goes in the lockstep.

Whats it like being an inbred white trash neocon hillbilly Qtard who "Trusts the Plan" and unironically supports the mainstream Zionist GOP cuckservativs?

Ride or die.

Attached: get in pussy.png (1600x1200, 3.24M)

>America prices go up
>China prices go down

Attached: 54646436342.jpg (768x768, 114.38K)

Attached: 1594823603850.jpg (1920x1080, 473.04K)

Ukraine had 2 elections since then what the fuck are you smoking.

zogbot shills in full force today.

>the left can’t meme and into satire
Pretty weak

To buy from other countries in exchange for chink goods?

Not an argument
Source
not an argument
who?
not an argument
go back to your country
source? other than "support america = puppet"
source?

We live rent free, lad.

Those posters are anti ZOG, retard.

>What's it like being a cuck?

Dunno you tell us

Attached: 1641475226745.webm (480x600, 2.89M)

I would gladly put you up against the wall before any Russian, traitor.

One could argue that US and it's hegemony, being ruled by the financial and corporate monopolies is nothing else but a corporate dictatorship, and when you include social marxist social engineering, and the future they push, like eating bugs and owning nothing, It's straight up neo communism. Neo liberalism being it's roadmap. Where the super rich coopted and own just about everything. Now wonder they push this.

Attached: 1668123484238.jpg (891x776, 229.89K)

>"support america = puppet"
Any european that supports jewmerica is a puppet. How is this even in doubt?

Siding with communist chinks now are you, Radovan? Not a long step from mutt Russian mongrels I guess. Pathetic country.

Victoria Nuland.