Why do amerimutts pretend to care about lives lost in war now?

Why do amerimutts pretend to care about lives lost in war now?

You were happily bombing civilians in the middle east for decades.

Attached: sMOwpg7.jpg (1280x867, 194.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yanukovych
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>memeflag

For what it's worth, I've always cared about the US killings in the middle east.

This cartoon is missing something though. Russia Ukraine isn't some conflict that has nothing to do with the US. The US caused it. Lol. IDK how people don't get that? I guess it's because they're not reporting that on the news.

The US caused this by staging a coup overthrowing the democratically elected pro-Russian president a few years ago, and then installing a pro-west puppet who promised to put missiles on the Russian border.

So US is involved in this. US is the cause of it. We are the bad guys, as always

Cuz middle east is a different civilization, wars in Europe are just civil wars according to them. Cmon mate, you gotta accept the reality, power dictates the geopolitical realities that the entire world is confronted with.....why should a western man with immense power care about the life of a "shitskin" in the middle of the desert, there simply isn't enough incentive for him to do so....

not sure if you're aware, retard, but there has always been a huge percent of the population that is staunchly anti-war, on both the left and right.
just because our media and government are bought out by arms manufacturers doesn't mean that represents the opinions of its populace--you sound like a democracy-believer, kek, how naive can you be?

The dead skulls are nog countries, Ukraine is white

This. Everyone is ignoring this crucial point.

>BUT IN AMERICA THEY BEAT NEGROS
lel, literally same rhetoric for last 70 years

They're not the same thing at all. Is this a raid by retards claiming hypocrisy?

They were literally bombing Somalia while Russia made it's way towards Ukraine lol. Garbage country.

We are at war with globalists, hell bent on killing us and creating their own paradise here on earth. Putin on the other hand isn't a globalist, just an old school thug. Putin may be a POS, but he isn't a globalist and that makes him a friend in this battle.

Simple Europeans are people the middle east are animals.

Probably because the great clanging happened in 2012 or 14 or whatever. It's been a long time just as lovely.

>pretend to care
Who said I cared?

This entire post is a lie, the government overthrown was massively unpopular and had rigged elections. This poster is a shill.

>amerimutts
All television zombies. They will believe whatever the television or Facebook tells them, nothing more and nothing less.

OK so the US overthrew the government and installed a new pro-western dictator because......*checks notes*...the democratically elected pro-russian president wasn't democratically elected.

OK. You are literally the biggest type of brainwashed state department lemming out there. You're the kind of idiot that unironically went to sign up for the Iraq war to "protect America from Saddam Hussein"

>OK so the US overthrew the government and installed a new pro-western dictator because......*checks notes*...the democratically elected pro-russian president wasn't democratically elected.
The US didn't overthrow shit numbnuts the Ukrainian people did, we supported them because they are more friendly to NATO than Russia.

No you know what? I'm sorry, even the US state department didn't say he wasn't democratically elected because he was actually elected with such an overwhelming majority in 2010 that they couldn't even make that claim.

So they just overthrew him because he refused to sign a trade agreement with the EU. Kek

ukraine is white, those skulls are all gross people

Yea right kek. Learn the history of your own country and what it does in foreign places when you're not looking. Literally it's the thing the US is most famous for, internationally

>Latuff

Literally what happened is the former Ukrainian president was democratically elected with an overwhelming majority. He was very pro-Russian and then he refused to make a "free trade" deal with the EU and US, so all of the sudden BOOM a revolution pops up and a pro-west dictator gets installed. Thanks CIA. Thanks US state department. Not like this isn't the same old playbook used a million times

>If I say democratically elected it means that the elections are 100 percent legit!
Putin is also 'democratically elected' lmao

>Yanukovych was elected president in 2010, defeating Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. The election was judged free and fair by international observers.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yanukovych
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA THANKS USA.
"We fight for democracy" right? LMAO HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA.

The second the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT doesn't sign a free trade agreement with the west he is ousted by "revolution!" and the pro-west dictator comes in (Zelensky) shuts down all the free media and agrees to put nukes on Russia border for the USA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND YOU'RE ALL BUYING IT AND TAKING THE USA'S SIDE AND BEING AGAINST PUTIN

Say anything to make Kang Obama look good, right?

See here even the shitty western governments who wanted him gone couldn't say the election wasn't free and fair, dipshit. Now shut the fuck up and just admit you're objectively fucking wrong.

Do you think you're blending in here?

I'm NOT one of you. I admit it full. I'm a far lefty commie. I would never be stupid enough to get conned by the CIA into retarded nationalistic blind support for WW3 and capitalist imperialism as you all are.

you are so brainless I don't even know where to begin. Maybe don't get all your news from a Tibetian basket weaving forum

Wow thanks man. Me = BTFOd

hope your getting good grades in middle school champ

Russian whataboutism is truly hilarious. Is this comic for or against the deaths caused by America? If it is for then why is it trying to paint them in a bad light? If it is against then why is it a defense of Russis's action's? Eventually midwits will have to come to terms with the fact that merely screaming "hypocrite!" Isn't a defense of one's actions.

Why do you pretend to care what happens to people in the middle east?