Dumbness of NPCs will never stop to astound me

Why are NPCs so fucking dumb that they support american pseudo justified invasion on sovereign country of iraq because jews wanted more money but now condemn russian intervention in ukraine? The fuck is wrong with those brainlets, invasion on country that you dont even border with is 10 times worse than invading country that you border with and in which lives citizens of your nationality!

Attached: 1049004.jpg (750x445, 66.81K)

because they support globohomo

They literally just listen to liberal media and blue checks on Twitter. Then they say, "yup that's my opinion too!"

They are golem. And the sigil they bare are the MSM opinion of the moment. I’m so tired. It all started again. Now it’s the “Putin mad evil dog” charade. I can’t take anymore. I sear I want civil unrests to kill as many NPCs as possible.

Sorry I haven’t been paying attention and google probably will be biased when asking it but, why is russia invading Ukraine right now anyways? Is it justified? I honestly thought they were part of same country.
Please explain to me like I’m a child because I’m not a smart man.

TL;DR: Ukraine doesn’t exist and it’s legit Russian clay.

Non retarded take: Russia needs a buffer area between a NATO-wannabe member and its border.

How exactly is this a world war 3 when Russia is just killing its own people?

>WW3
It’s not. But normies are retarded because if there was a 1 and a 2, obviously is going to be the third one. Don’t mind them.

this
not wasted for a change

Checked

I love how western countries act like bullies when it comes to brown and black but cower like chicken in front of Russia. I hope Russia wipes them off the earth every single one.

they should have gone straight to calling it WW4

Witnessed pastabro. We are safe, but I'm still waiting for a happening.

holy based digits. NATO confirmed pussy they won't do jack shit

digits of truth

>NATO confirmed pussy they won't do jack shit
that has been confirmed for months already

checked

digits don't lie and Trump also confirmed it I suppose

I believe that Putin is one of the few heads of state who is actually a human. All the heads of state of America and its vassals are just robots. It's like Putin is a human playing against bots.

Attached: get in pussy.png (1600x1200, 3.24M)

Iraq was highly unpopular
American bread and circus is just really strong

>bots
>AI
i refuse to believe Biden has any kind of Inteligence, even if artificial

because ukraine showed intends of joining EU and NATO and thus western missiles would be deployed on russian border, Putin had to act, otherwise Russia would be fucked strategically wise.
Yeah me to, when America or other western countries its always good and justified even when they are commiting litteral atrocities against minrities and bombing innocent civilians but the momnet when some non wester coutry does something simmilar they are seething like mad dogs

Any Forums is now cheering on muslims to go kill christains

>3

Attached: checkum.jpg (223x250, 9.47K)

higly plausible, but I would be more inclined to believe that Putin is just one of the last non cucked white leader who oppose against globohomo!
lmao

ALL RUSKIE SHILLS USE THESE KEY WORDS
>russian intervention
>globohomo
>western
>NATO
>NATO
>NATO
>litteral atrocities against minrities
ESL Ivan

Based. May God help the Slavs sort things out between them without much bloodshed

Because your average American has no conceptualization of geopolitics or history.
SOURCE: One of my jobs is as a bartender and I talk with normies for agonizingly long hours on a daily basis.

Most of these retarded motherfuckers couldn't tell you where Ukraine is on a map, let alone Iraq or Afghanistan.

>calls others Russian shills
>uses CIA keywords

Muslims don't have this (picrel)

Attached: 1645788809617.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

should i call it jewish world corporatism instead?

>Most of these retarded motherfuckers couldn't tell you where Ukraine is on a map, let alone Iraq or Afghanistan.
depressing

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 11-43-40 Asia Countries.png (952x759, 175.8K)

Based Digits Checked.

Attached: 1640877482243.jpg (1960x1200, 431.21K)

I support neither and condemn both.

Never in my life could I had anticipated that the Any Forums threads would be the most zogged out of all the media there is.
>Go die for our fellow white ukraine goy
>Go die for our glorius USSR comrade

MSM.