Russian Any Forumsfags. Apologize

Russian Any Forumsfags. Apologize.

Attached: d.png (1080x1507, 871.59K)

he's humble bragging.

He seems like one of those random nice guys

Written in perfect English in front of cameras. Kys.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

this. i'd express my derision but the covid shitshow lowered my opinion of normalfags so far that i can't be bothered to even feign surprise that they'd be taken in by this laugably transparent bullshit

he's trying to get laid.
by another dude.

They're all Russian (except for the jews). Ukraine is Russia.

Why is that sign in English?

I find Eastern European globohomo zogged cucks to be incredibly fascinating. I mean, you're in these harsh unforgiving lands that your ancestors have conquered and lost and reconquered over and over again through out the centuries and what you're left with are some of the most hardened people on earth as a result and then you go and cuck out like this to get clout from Western degenerates because who the fuck know why? I will never under stand it. Ivan the Terrible must be rolling in his fucking grave right now at all of the Eastern cuckoldry happening in real time.

Attached: 1645489853519.jpg (696x462, 30.44K)

The propaganda would have less effect if westerners couldn't read it

I hate this. Sad but true

Ok that's gay, I think Russia is jew central and this unwarranted loss of white life is not worth it, but don't apologise like a faggot.

more sincere than any love a woman can give

Apologies cost them nothing, so do thoughts and prayers. They should protest at home.

English is the language of the beast. The gateway to globohomo.

You would write in English too if you had to learn Georgian grammar.

Attached: 1617543459967.jpg (600x410, 204.38K)

Disgusting behavior
Virtue signalling. Worthless.

He's like one of those niggers in America that go around asking for hugs.

I follow this dude on YouTube named Misha, he makes videos about driving around the nordschleife. Dude is a total Reddit-tier basedboy. The morning of the invasion he made a video about how he was ashamed of his heritage and that he didn’t think saying “camrade” was appropriate anymore. Instant unsub. How can a man be so weak that he’s so so easily swayed by what others may think of him?

Onions boy, not basedboy. This site is fucking gay.

>for american, knowing another language is ubeliveble

Probably like 80% of people here wear masks outdoors, they're retarded

95% of people who went there, would run on first chance of war in Georgia. disgusting display of virtue virtue signaling.

Attached: 1617455372135.jpg (489x480, 51.04K)

Is this the Russian version of BLM kneeling?

>larping as apologist to get Ukrainian pussy
Damn, not only Putin is clever. The Russians themselves are too.

Russian authorities should cut out internet from every single liberashka household until Jewkraine is finished so they cannot spread demoralization and skepticism

Attached: 1645796476235.jpg (640x936, 171.08K)

me in the back, shitposting on Any Forums