LEAKED DOCUMENTS: PLAN IS TO CREATE EAST- AND WEST UKRAINE

It will be post-WW2 Germany all over. Russians are looking to take Kiev as part of their zone.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1497204029578829824?cxt=HHwWgICjtbzIkccpAAAA

Attached: spencer.jpg (594x413, 52.64K)

At least it will be named Kiev again. That’s what’s most important to me.

But Kiev would be in west Ukraine.

kys glowie.

but then you still have a NATO state on your border technically don't you

*potential NATO state

No one cares what that kike cuck pussy Richard says. Fuck niggers

You're a system faggot unless you call it and spell it Киeв.

>East and west Ukraine
>Kiev to be part of East Ukraine
>West Ukraine gets 10% of the population
???

No, part of the deal is going to be neutrality of West Ukraine, which Russia will enforce with arms.

lol, this pleases me. i predicted this back in like november and everyone called me schizo

This is what I don’t get, Eastern Ukraine WAS the buffer against NATO and if they push past that then NATO really IS on their border

this

i mean this should have been obvious as soon as all the glowies and embassy personnel evacuated to Lviv

this was obvious from the get go and is honestly lame as fuck

fuck rusniggers kikes jannies cia shills john mccain and zelensky too

kacap faggot detected. russia may take ukraine and it may give you a little ego boost but your life will still remain shit
make sure to pray fervently to your jewish god at your orthodox altar after jerking off to degenerate shit for the 1000th time, faggot weakling

And you're definitely not hardcore unless you still call it Кыѥвъ

Ukraine wanted into NATO and the EU for decades and neither would let them in. They knew better. There was never any real risk of this.

send me the archive link

Ooops , it wouldn't ...

Lviv capital of western Ukraine. Kyiv capital of eastern.

wiki> " Lviv is the largest city in western Ukraine and the seventh-largest city in the country overall, with a population of 717,510 Lviv is one of the main cultural centres of Ukraine. Since February 2022, Lviv has become the de facto western capital of the country"

oops.

transnistria gives russia a strategic advantage on the opposite border of ukraine leaving the newly formed state sandwiched between russian controlled territory

I had not realized people were calling it something else, I never called it anything but Kiev. But I don't watch television.

Attached: 41emH4HSkxL.jpg (500x253, 26.59K)

What’s the purpose of splitting Ukraine?

this is most likely the point to continue to ramp up retarded fucking aggressions because nigger brained retards are allowed to have positions of power . Humanity can make anything out of the world and we continue to choose to uphold pointless struggles from imaginary histories

fake news

our goal to:
1) constitutionally fixate Neutrality in Ukraine constitution
2) disarm it entirely, i.e. it`ll simply not have military. Kinda like Japan.
3) Federalization - regions will be able to have own laws and ruling without dictate of Kiev.
4) Free, and this time ACTUALLY free elections in regions and presidential.
5) DNR+LNR become near independent states WITHIN Ukraine.

The result will be united Ukraine, but technically inside it`ll be split in Bandera regions at west, and Russian ones at east. Majority of voters would be Russian, since those regions are more populated and DNR/LNR can vote again, as well all those millians ukrainians who took refugee or work and live in Russia.

>leaked documents
you mean the book by aleksander dugin that has no basis on reality

t. tryhard lingustics autist

West Ukraine is uber-nationalistic hohols with no value, all wealth is on east of Ukraine.

More space cushioning Russia from NATO

Ah the cold war playbook, proxy wars that lead to nations being divided into two. Shit didn't work, with exception of Korea.

so russian subhumans can get an ego boost. russia is a shithole and russians are merely crabs in a bucket trying to drag everyone else down with them.

Well congrats to Poland and Hungary on their new land

Is it a division of Ukraine even possible? lel

Why would Putin want to give the west a part of Ukraine? Is it so that Ukrainians can choose under which system they want to live?

Oh yes, the famous russian democracy

every plot cooked up in the past fucking mellenia is rotten and stinks of yiddish hallucinations and angloid power tripping. When can new dreams actually begin to shape the world

The ethnic Russian Ukrainians live in East Ukraine, the ethnic Ukrainians live in Western Ukraine. The Russians and Ukrainians will each get their own country, and Putin will get his puppet with more warm water ports

Does it even matter? Ukraine was never a regional player, much less a world one. It's over for them now.

Niggers like you are no fun.

Attached: 1645779877558.jpg (640x760, 153.74K)

I think we know who needs to be disempowered to make that a reality.

>Russian puppet state
>Free elections

LOL

>splitting Ukraine in two.
This is misinformation.
Russia wants to take over all of Ukraine and russify it. Russia will rename Ukraine, and phase out the Ukrainian language.
Putin views Ukraine and Ukrainians as traitors that need to be wiped off the map.

Ukraine has historically been divided. It's barely even existed as a country before the 20th century

All these points makes sense.
Except I find
>2) disarm it entirely, i.e. it`ll simply not have military. Kinda like Japan.
pretty extreme
Makes more sense of it being neutral and if someone wants go through the Ukraine they have to deal with their military first, it would be a better buffer this way

Attached: dukat.jpg (705x388, 20.67K)

everyone burn your shit piss and cum stained flags and build a new reality. we can do better than this

NATO is already on Russia's border and has been for the last 20 years.

What kind of retarded faggot is not only on twitter but also follows, and REPOSTS dicky spencer. You’re a retarded piece of shit and I’d beat the piss out of you irl.

West ukraine becomes a dmz with NO NATO signs posted on the borders

go back to r*ddit future corpse

This has been bothering me too, who the fuck came up with it? Why is English language so easily corruptible ?

How is Spencer still on twitter? Sucked enough Democrat cock I guess.

And Constantinople should be in Greece. Western Ukraine is the shitty part of no strategic, military, or economic importance. Half it borders the Carpathians. It’s the least Russian part and full of Poles, Moldovans, and some Bulgars and Magyars among others. And lots of jews but there are lots of jews around Kiev too. Russia gets Kiev, the nukes, most of the strategic and military sites, the major rivers, etc.

>nooo the population needs to be split exactly 50:50.
lmao not russkies fault that not more people live in the western half

Certainly more free than current Ukraine.

>Richard spencer
Is that the same (((Richard Spencer))), the 'white supremacist' who works for CNN and countless alphabet agencies?? You can trust everything that guys says 110% goyim

Attached: F170523YS043-e1546021766208.jpg (2048x1280, 1.19M)

>disarms a populace
>suddenly magic unexplained circumstances occur
>huge percentages of the population (non jews) dissapear

damn i wonder how that happened. Stop living in fucking delusion, people need to break free and choose their own destinies.
pol is a board of peace

>The German Solution
That's not the German solution...

>That obscene blasphemy out of no where
Whole lot to unpack here

Ukraine had a resemblance of democracy, while russia was stuck with a delusional KGB agent for 20 years.

And Vlad is fucking pissed about that. Nevertheless, keeping NATO away from the growing southern area of Russia is a strategic aim, they don't need MORE NATO down there.

you will die fighting for our aids pos semen covered flag and be raped by mongrels in your own driveway

They had non-stop maidans over and over again.