Who's more valuable to nation states, women or men?

Without strong men willing and able to defend your nation state, you don't have a nation state.
Men are wayyyyyy more valuable to a nation than women.

Attached: 1642756897406.jpg (236x233, 9.33K)

you need an equal amount for this whole making babies thing to work out, moran.
china messed with that balance and now they are fucked.

both sexes are equally important, moshe.

Attached: hillary women war victims.jpg (960x399, 50.88K)

If your men don't want to defend their country you don't have a country and I sure as well won't defend Canada if prostitutes make 10x my salary. SORRY FUCK GLOBOHOMO!!!

I hope Ramzan Khadirov's chechen kill-squads wake you the fuck up strong negresses & vegan trans kikes!!!

Why should we defend any country? It’s the 21st century. All cuck leaders are making a mockery of their countries by submitting to globalism. They are the filth of the earth, the real scum. They should be executed for high treason. This is what the liberals get, weakness. It always comes bite them in the ass

You need both, one to defend, the other to expand, your choice on who's who

top kek if she actually said that.

>You need both, one to defend, the other to expand, your choice on who's who
It currently isn't men's choice who's who but that's all about to come back to classic configuration thanks to my brothers from CHECHNYA!

Attached: chechen_kill_squad.jpg (962x716, 195.47K)

Women obviously because Men should sacrifice their life in war.

Look at those indoor pads. That kot has never worked a day in his life. Fucking neet.

she did because she's batshit crazy & nobody puts her in her place, she needs a chechen kill squad to slaughter every man she knows so that she finally relinquishes the pussy victim multipass and the criminally acquired powers that all women have over men in the west.

Everyone has a place in the tribe. All are necessary in their roles

I just wanna nibble on those little toe beans

my country is nothing but whores and criminals. i pray to god for putin to come in here and slaughter them all.

equally of value. men defend their women and children. women bear and raise the next generation.

>you need an equal amount for this whole making babies thing to work out
?????? are you living under the rock or something?

Kek

with one woman and 200 men
you can create 3 men every year max

with 200 women and one man, however.

Women (see the ratio of your female vs male unique ancestors) and modern technology and culture makes the bias even bigger

>she needs a chechen kill squad to slaughter every man she knows so that she finally relinquishes the pussy victim multipass
That would make her wet. And then she would get off on any chechen mongrel raping her. There is no situation where a woman loses.

you fail to understand civilization and nations. They exists sorely and only for women.
Men build civilizations and nations as a home for their women and it has always been like that. It just our biology and you can run or escape it.
If men wont fight or maintain a civilization you longer have one. But civilization is the end product and not something outside our men/women that they live in. So speaking of value is misleading as it depends on the given state nation is in.

Good luck finding someone who would rape her.

women only value is reproduction, they're worthless and unnecessary for anything else.
If artificial womb ever exist women could totally disappear and the world would be the same, or better.

>There is no situation where a woman loses.
she would not get raped, it's a western woman, hillary clinton. she's disgusting. she would be killed instantly. Women cannot defend a nation.
Yes your birthrate is lower if you have more men, but that's not what im saying.
I didn't say you need more men, i said men were more valuable,
they decide if they want to defend their country, and that only happens if they are satisfied with how their country treats them.
are you starting to understand?

>Men build civilizations and nations as a home for their women
Retarded femanon, men do that for their children. Just because the modern world has afforded you every privilege it can, do not mistake this for the natural order of things.

>Men are wayyyyyy more valuable to a nation than women.

no babies, no state

Nope.
>1 man, 12 women
>12 children in 9 months
>12 men, 1 woman
>1 child in 9 months
Males are important to defending the tribe, but also disposable.

>no babies, no state
no men to defend the state, no state
even if the culture's birthrate is lower, you NEED MEN TO WANT TO FIGHT.
Otherwise your nation gets invaded by men willing to fight.
Are you starting to understand?