Anybody else watching/reading RT alongside the Western media sources?

Anybody else watching/reading RT alongside the Western media sources?

Attached: rt.jpg (3000x1995, 370.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you are the only one

Attached: goatse.jpg (1057x913, 651.55K)

dont be stupid avoid the two

twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880
>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

I would but putins propaganda channel isn't allowed to broadast its german version anymore. maybe it was all just a bunch of kreml lies after all.

RT is my homepage

No I only get my news from reddit, thats why I'm here

Where else would I go to drop nuclear redpills on the Jewkrainian government (besides here where everyone is already informed)?

RT more like ReTard

i get my news from the Any Forums hivemind and by tapping into the noosphere by meditating while listening to binaural beats

but nah i do think it's important to pay attention to a range of news sources- RT, Al Jazeera, Grey Zone, Zero Hedge alongside CNN, NBC, Fox, as well as full on Libtard rags like Politico, Slate, Etc, and their equivalents from around the world, as well as OSINT and twitter feeds and independent journalists. in this day and age it's the only way to get to the truth- triangulation

the only problem is that news becomes an addiction and it's hard to quit or even taper without going into withdrawals while the world has been collapsing

Yes I often read RT but I can't open the website on my PC for some reason. It works fine on my phone.

the only news i pay attention to is the schumann resonance monitor. i can learn everything i need to know by strongly interpreting the dot

>hello fellow whites who else is tuning into soviet russian ministry of propaganda and foreign affairs' official propaganda network? remember, you can't trust the (((media)))
>did i mention i'm also white just like you

Muito obrigado

Not anymore after all the retarded pro Putin faggots keep spouting their lies

ok ibrahim

Somewhere within all the media bullshit lies the truth

I only trust the Indian news on Ukraine

doubt

>tapping into the noosphere
careful you don't go ripping a hole in the damn thing

Last night I watched 30 mins of Al-Jazeera English and then 30 mins of RT. A few interesting things I've noted
>western media doesn't mention anything about the people's republics of donbass and donetsk
>RT showed much more footage which felt honest but edited important parts of well-circulated video
>AJE says USA will not get involved then shows president Zelensky saying "The US is gathering support for us"

Basically western media says Russia invaded Ukraine and Russian media says the new Republics let Russia in for protection from Ukrainian aggression. Honestly I don't trust either side so I don't know who to believe. It's interesting to watch RT for a bit though.

Instead of all that, you could have just typed "Yes, I am retarded".

Chrome is blocking it supposedly

Attached: 1645798158762.jpg (1024x617, 74.75K)

Fair points on both sides. What's you argument then?