Many such cases

Many such cases.

Attached: 1645782656929.jpg (566x1024, 62.9K)

Yes, no one cares about blacks

It's different because... it just is, ok?!

Hey it’s different because those countries can’t reasonably fight back okay. We have to show everyone AMERICA NUMBER ONE by bullying the retarded kids with gimpy hands.

Amerisharts bomb non-white desert shitholes that normies and Any Forums don't care about and don't even consider them as human.

Attached: 1541527340087.jpg (476x478, 39.46K)

Ukraine brought this on itself
Should've just stayed neutral you cant have nato troops and arms in your country and expect not to get fucked
THE EAST RISES

Attached: 1645790314900.png (300x425, 137.72K)

You can't stop me, I will kill a lot of chinks next. Like, a loooot are gonna die.

Cute lol. But all those countries the US invaded/bombed were authoritarian. The Ukraine government was democratically elected. Try again, Noam.

>Today, 300 Russian soldiers were killed, 3 thousand captured, 127 Russian armored vehicles and 7 planes were destroyed
RUSSIA BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2128B0C6-1A6A-457B-8A3B-C90757692E57.jpg (851x1844, 293.98K)

The NPC doesn’t think the US was involved in those middle 3 countries. ISIS taking over Libya, all these color revolutions, Syria; totally organic & just happened on their own.

Fake and gay

for the last decade i've been hearing whining and crying about american ''imperialism''. This once again makes no sense

Nigger they're already in kiev and chechen uruk hai are coming to rape your memeflag ass

yes, fucking muslims

Fuck russia

Based

you forgot Serbia

>3 thousand captured, 127 Russian armored vehicles
If anyone believes this, they're delusional.

>Murdering Syrian civilians bad
>Murdering Ukrainian civilians good doe because uh... somehing about gays and trannies

It's ok because those other guys were brown.

Killing niggers is good.
Killing white people is bad.
I thought this board figured this out already.

white privilege

Culling muslims is unironically peacekeeping.

This number are retard. Russian are already in Kiev.

even if this wasn't fake this is barely 1% of the total contingent

Ukraine is white.
Are you really that fucking dumb, ruskie glowie with a VPN

Bro democracy. Think about it.

This.

Yes unironically
Literally the only non whites that haven't historically been subhuman mass killers, are simply racial populations that never got to be large enough to start any satanic massacres. Like inuits and eskimos. Be thankful, be humble r*dditor.

Just let USA rule the world and be done with it
fuck communism

And America is not white

pls don't post this, ukraine needs morale support! I'm going to take my onions milkshake now.

>Just let USA rule the world and be done with it
kill all jews and brown people and then yeah, maybe. Before then though this would be worse than Russia taking over

Drone strikes to against terrorist who blow up civilians is wrong?

>Slavs shoot some Slavs
>literally can’t stop thinking about America and makes it about America because America and did I mention America?
Holy fuck seek help for your obsession

Don’t forget Serbia & Somalia

>Ukraine literally has a Cia kike puppet installed as their leader
>Democratic, just like all of Latin America.

Funny how you always revert back to "muh democracy" even though we all live in a globohomo oligarchy.

America merely topples bad bad dictatorships, not sovereign democratic countries that democratically will different. It also doesn't annex shit.

>nigger who was selling to Iran and Iraq for their war now cares about 'muh imperialism'
Grow the fuck up, for the number of crimes against humanity your shithole inflected on the world an asteroid should wipe you out if we're to live by whatever bullshit hand-wringing you're going on about

The others deserved it

>Islam is anti feminist anti gay anti kike
>George Soros created modern Ukraine in 2014

Attached: 1552960492785.jpg (495x767, 49.34K)

you forgot japan

Are you really? Don't you really see deference between terrorist Islamic shit and Ukraine?

He is talking about civilians dipshit.

everyone blamed the middle east for the terrorist attacks

how? worse how

unironically yes?

nor are potato farmers

slavs are the niggers of white people, let the nogs kill other nogs
yes i say that with a russian flag, i embrace it instead of trying to fight it. i will steal, lie, and cuck you and there's nothing you can do about it
better put some forces in alaska because it's next. first we return the soviet lands, then we'll return the russian empire lands.

Frenly reminder:
The reason that this causes leftoid seethe is that it challenges american hegemonic power while they're running it. Challenges the carefully crafted fiction of their control over world events. It isn't about humanitarianism or concern for the people of Ukraine, the political class does not have a conscience; it's about ego and appearances. Many on the Right fall into this trap too; hence their support of Russia, 'it makes the Left look bad'.

The left is playing pro-Ukraine, because it's a political prop to them. A month after the dust settles, like clockwork, they will not remember the names Zelenskyy, or Kiev, or Azov. The same will be true for the right.

no. you were told to blame the middle east for the terrorist attacks.

>america plays world police and dorectly and indirectly sticks its fingers into other countries affairs all the time
>why are you talking about america with regards to international politics, we dindunuffin

good idea
you know the whole "Putin wouldn't be getting away with this if he were a POC!" bullshit?
let's just start "no one would care if they were brown"

cool. go tell twitter and reddit

this truly and irrevocably demonstrates that BIPOC lives don't matter

no, west had an identical reaction when russia went to war with the chechens, even accusing russia of genociding them, despite the chechen islamic fundamentalists bombing hospitals and schools in moscow

the ZOG machine is inherently hateful of any country it does not control

Show flag, kike

Am I supposed to dislike the bombing of camal slappers?

>pissrael has a pass
Good one though moshe, patties aren't white

Attached: 1756860105-bill_the_butcher_by_krisskringle-d6k6kkb.jpg (1115x716, 140.52K)