Finland joining NATO confirmed

>20k signatures for NATO referendum in a few days
>50k needed for parliament discussion on the matter

What the hell were the roosters thinking? They're about to have 1340km more NATO on their borders.

Attached: kansalaisaloite.png (974x694, 57.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Bulgarian_general_election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just after a few days*

You gonna watch Alfred J. Kwak to celebrate?

>volunteering for the "to nuke" list
I thought you guys were high IQ.

Cowards

Dead POCCNR & Donbabwe terrorists are enough for me

Well that's fucking stupid. You do realize that Russia's army is mobilized and pretty close to your border and Putin seems extremely serious about going to war to keep Russia's neighbors out of NATO. Goodbye finbro. You just signed your own death warrant,

porkner i can see you're sweating already

The Spring War incoming.

There is no chance that NATO kikes would go to war over Baltics and Poland, but I don't know about Finland, It seems to me that they do see Finns as their equals and not 2nd grade subhuman cannon fodder like they see Eastern Europeans

Finns are fucking based. I'd love to see Russia try to oppose them.

>volunteering for the "to nuke" list
shut the fuck up, both the US and Russia are going to nuke Finland in case of nuclear war

NATO honestly getting the better end of the deal here. As if Russia was ever going to invade Finland and get mowed down by Finn snipers.

That’s exactly why they join NATO

The line between Russia and Nato where both agree a war will land them is drawn somewhere between Russia and NATO. By joining one side or the other you push the line closer to Russia.

People often forget that this may make Russia more desperate. As that circle of “potential land” that Russia can efficiently grab in war grows smaller, it tightens like a noose.

Russia behaves as it does because it’s only a matter of time before globohomo fucks it. They are boned because their allies are the chinks. Who only ever do anything because it seems polite + profitable.

same vote was set out over many things, including getting rid of all covid mandates, legalizing cannabis and lowering the tax on gasoline, which all accumulated the needed 50k+ votes, but nothing has happened so far. this is yet another scam, making Finns believe they have any power over what's happening in their country instead of taking orders from EU. hell, nobody voted for our YGL prime minister but there she is for the 3rd year now.

>don't get into NATO and we're good
>proceed to join NATO
welp...

Attached: 1567283257325.jpg (501x266, 35.14K)

Why are Nordics so clinically retarded?
I have gained insane respect for Russia these past few days and lost an immeasurable amount of it for Finland. They are trying their utmost to turn into their faggot nigger worshipping neighbours.

Attached: Bored kot.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

yeah there does seem to be an unspoken hierarchy within europe, slavs are at the bottom.

This was the reason Russia attacked Ukraine.

Why are finns so retarded? Its neutrality was what guaranteed its security.

May finns rape your mother

Either way, we are fucked.

Attached: 1634059876.jpg (736x456, 41.02K)

more like the simps of Finland going along with whatever their Stacey PM tells them

Attached: _122015171_gettyimages-1236042761-594x594 - Copy.jpg (1024x576, 60.06K)

That's why they left Ukraine out to dry lmao - scare any country that's reluctant about joining.

War loot!

Attached: Coomer pointing.jpg (500x500, 63.3K)

Finns hate her lmao. Her party has like 20% support and they're mostly 60-80 year old people and boomer women voting that shit.

I have no idea user. Some resentment, I guess. One finn here told me that they seethe mostly on imageboards and are alright irl.

if Russia invades finland I will join them as a mercenary just to rape this bitch

the fuck, how is someone running a country with 20% support? finns are more cucked than i thought

Based

I'm mad that the vaccine didn't work. Finns are truly the most retarded sheeple after Germans.

you're retarded.
you get your gas from Russia, your biggest trading partner. you've managed to live peacefully next to Russia since WW2 and even play in their hockey league. thousands each day cross the borders of each country and shop and visit and drink and buy and sell.

do you even know Kekkonen's Finlandization policy?
>how to bow to the West without mooning the East.

you don't have to pick between between NATO and Russia. it's like choosing AIDS over cancer. wear sunscreen and a condom and avoid both. why ruin a literal winning strategy now?

Attached: fi1597723058384.jpg (546x408, 72.93K)

You're not gonna do shit. I'm so tired of these fucking slavshits talking tough.

That finn didn't tell you the truth. Anti-russian atmosphere of finland is purely product of historical russian attacks on finnish people, starting from great northern war, up to second world war. Few hate russian people, but russian government is always suspicious and potential enemy to us.

Miscalculated, hope you like chechen bread.

Well, Niinistö did discuss ultimatum with Putin that if Putin decides to attack Ukraine Finland will join NATO.

He is now making good on that threat, does not require much effort with current situation.

Literally all Russia wants is not to have NATO on its borders. Why does everyone want so badly to start WWIII?

Finland...my land. The problem with Finland, is that it's full of Finns! We'll fix that by resettling the male population of Chechnya there.

Attached: Edward Longshanks.png (1280x544, 553.08K)

I mean, Trudeau only got 32% of the vote (with only 60% of eligible voters bothering to "vote") and the faggot is ruining what's left of this bitch of a country. It doesn't seem farfetched that Binland is in a similar fate

Almost half of Finnish people won't vote anymore and those who vote, are the old people or elite. Then we wonder why the hell everything going downhill.

You guys really do believe that NATO is like an invincible umbrella to trigger a nuclear retaliation if an Ivan takes a shit in your borders don't you?

Let me tell you what it is. A collapsing alliance of an increasingly anti-American Europe and anti-European America, with the former having renewed imperial ambitions and the latter having renewed isolationist ones. Their economies are currently imploding too. On the periphery of NATO, that being my country for an example, only desolation rules. We were promised money and a western economy and that just didn't come ever. Now it's even less likely to come. Did you know that we literally scrapped a pipe the size of Nordstream 2 from passing through us because the EU (NATO) said so? Now we're going to freeze thanks to that.

This is the reality of NATO. You think that it's the umbrella of the 90s that allowed itself to bomb Yugoslavia and walk away as if it never happened. No. NATO will soon not exist. No one likes it anymore and the regimes need to put out an exceeding amount of propaganda to justify its existence, and even that is not enough. In fact it's even worse. It is the regimes themselves, that people do not like. Here, in Romania, in France, in Germany, in America - all over NATO. People do not want to live under this system anymore, and you're going to join it on its death bed to antagonize Russia even further?

Not really that much gas powered industry in Finland and no place is heated with gas

Cry harder Russiajew

my country is being run by a guy who got 15% of the vote and became quite unpopular right away for pushing the green pass

welcome to democracy

Attached: 1625063480150.png (707x800, 273.73K)

Been honing my marksmanship for whole winter. Comfy. Pic rel capercailie neckshot from 350 meters.

Attached: DSC_1308.jpg (4000x3000, 3.13M)

> lets take ukraine to show what will happen to nato joiners
every nonshithole is in nato now
t. nuclear winter

>Run by a woman
>joins globohomo/lucifer

Imajin muh shock

Ah yes European Turkey. Nice catch.

two more weeks

Based BVLLgarian dropping cold, hard facts about GAYTO. Imagine not realising it's merely a criminal jewish organisation to siphon money out of Europa to the jewnited states of shartmerica.

That's great to know.

Attached: 1584160296098.jpg (184x184, 10.1K)

Nice! Thats delicious birdy. How you gonna cook it ?

no wait my bad it's actually worse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Bulgarian_general_election
the PP party got 25% of the votes out of 38% turnout
25% of 38% = 9.5% of the Bulgarian population has voted for the current ruling party

Let me repeat it again.

Less than 10% of the Bulgarian population has given their vote to the current prime minister.

Attached: 1634153456232.png (776x773, 496.21K)

>never mind Russia is invading it's neighbors again
>they haven't invaded you in a while, you should be fine

Mate they are already in the EU so if they are attacked the rest of the EU and probably NATO will join as well. This means Russia basically already can't attack finland but joining NATO would just allow the US to station troops and weapons there.

I wish Russia bombs Helsinki. Can you do something about it ?

NATO will never go to war with Russia

The parliament will probably reject it without discussion. Also, our government is against Nato membership.

binlan... don't be retarded, come on now.

You eat Auerhahn? Here we just turn them into trophies.

Attached: Auerhahn Trophäe.jpg (2592x1944, 1.33M)