Republicans are traitors

Attached: 1645719881938.jpg (720x639, 31.26K)

No

You’re an Italian cuck. I fucked 4 italian women so far and I’m only 18. Faggot

Who are they betraying, and how?

lefties are posting "traitor" as the new keyword on here. they're David Brock's shill army. Pathetic cuck losers.

Lol sure while you leftists who hate nationalism and send to jail anyone ho disagree with white replacemetn are what? i did never swaer to loyalty to your progressive globohomo order

> You are the problem
> no wait come back and die for us

kys now faggot

The daily European thread begging American men to fight and die in another war because reasons unknown. Gas prices are going cost your Democrats their seats in Congress, Republicans will take over Congresss and impeach Joe Biden.

Stupid European has no idea how mad Americans are at Democrats.

Trumpist Republicans are traitors, including Tucker and everyone else at Fox. The actual GOP leadership has denounced Russia.

Party of Reagan hates Russia, it's just the retards leftover from 2017-20 pushing this.

All these traitors in the replies, you are pathetic

Any American Official who supports Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Traitor.

Any media person who backs praising Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Collaborator.

I want this country to collapse so we can genocide leftists. We will do anything, side with anyone, to see that happen.

There are consequences for your actions.

>no wait come back and die for us
Nobody asked you to die for anything, fuck off

>See flag
Welp, that does it boys. Thread's over.

no rusian ever called me racist

We must support western hegemony. Remember what we're fighting for. If Russia takes Ukraine the American way of life is lost.

Attached: 1525347402100.jpg (414x432, 37.84K)

Based. if true. So probably not true and OP is just a nigger, as usual, playing his usual ((tricks))).

Fuck Joe Biden

Leftists and the war machine

>caring about what a pastanigger thinks

Attached: 1634570531840.jpg (419x610, 54.86K)

What kind of beer should I get for breakfast? It’s Friday. I already have plenty of weed btw so don’t worry about that.

Russians using Ukrainian wifi

MMMMMM YES DADDY GOVERNMENT CAN I LICK YOUR OTHER MILITARY BOOT TOO???????!???

Reagan was a cuck and a globalist,he and Nancy are burning in Hell.

Btw shouldn't you be slurping on Xi's spicy noodle?

I was kind of baffled when Hannity's segment was almost identical to Styx's livestream word for word

Woah his political hot takes and majick must be powerful

Seriously though these flat, bland takes are just mildly on Ukraine's side, except Tucker who admits openly he gives no fucks and to leave America out of it

Reagan built the modern Republican party, Trump wouldn't have had a party to leech off without that pre-work

Cuddling up to Russians is traitor behavior, same with China, go fuck yourself

Democrats used bioterrorism and incited the costliest riots in the countries history while dissolving its southern border and flying migrants into the heart of the country during their own bullshit fake pandemic while using their vast propaganda machine to call reopening protestors murderers and their rioters incapable of spreading covid within days of each other. All the while using coercion tactics to force risky useless injections. Democrats unironically need bullets; theres no going back after what they did. That goes for the everyday zombies too.

>the costliest riots in the countries history
That was actually the recent Canadian trucker protest, which cost the US car industry over $1bn in losses. BLM just burnt down some shops, nobody can compete with the sheer damage Republicans managed to inflict on the country

To who, exactly ?

>traitor
>country betrayed us
>we gotta investigate the 2016 election for russian interference but the 2020 is perfect and unblemished
fucken wat?

Yes. Fuck the US I hope Putin runs over it and kills the jews and faggots.

imagine supporting yet another unnecessary foreign war as a leftist. you people have abandoned all morals and a desire for a better future in an effort to secure power. the saddest part about all of this is that you drones would probably be against the obvious propaganda if russians were natively brown people.

Attached: 567567566445.gif (478x318, 121.06K)

Any true American hates globohomo and their provocations.

Fuck off ya pooftah cunt

loyalty to the USA is loyalty to Satan
good men are proud to be called "traitors" to Satan.

Attached: shitlib.american.empire.colored.2.jpg (1024x826, 610.3K)

That's OK OP, Im sure the Fighting Trannies 8th infantry division will show those Russkies true Ame*ican grit (if that's not too problematic?!)

cope

Liberals are the new warhawks.

>If you don't defend my rights internationally, you're a traitor.

Attached: Rachel-Levine.jpg (1200x667, 81.43K)

That's quite an accomplishment considering they haven't deployed any troops

For sure. Republicans who stand for their values will be the saviors of USA. Those faggots who took Russian money and only care about making profit will burn in hell.

>Points out that all the sanctions will make oil prices go up
>Russian shill

I hate this shit eating nigger so fuckibg hard.

Just from insurance claims alone, BLM costed 2 billion dollars, we're even factoring in the damage due to disruption of the supply chain which is used to attribute losses to the trucker poster

A system like is in place in the US can't be an object of "treason" by definition. That is like saying you are a criminal by not falling for a scam artist.