Funny how vast this board has become pro-war, huh?

Funny how vast this board has become pro-war, huh?
Funny how fast you went from complaining about "the globohomo" to blindly digested every last bit of US state department and EU propaganda.

It didn't take long for the right-wing to drop their supposed "anti-war" facade they've been putting on these last few years, huh? All it took was Putin standing up to US imperialism one little bit and then boom, you're the same group of right-wing idiots who supported the war in Iraq again.

Haha, don't lie, as much as you all deny it you were all pro-war when Iraq happened too. Kek. Funny how every right-winger tried to throw up their hands and denounce that ordeal as if they didn't cause it

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34039063/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The right-wing will always be the side of war. Because you are the side of hate, hierarchy and flipping the fuck out everytime you see the littlest thing you don't like. Some insignificant teacher in Oklahoma says something vaguely hostile about white people and it's literally on your primetime news shows that night and you're all screaming at your TV over it. Kek.

You are the reactives. You are the dumb, overly emotional, brainwashed war idiots

>Wall of text
Absolute waffle

>Muh imperialism
>Muh hate
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1645525244711.jpg (828x697, 66.2K)

>we're anti war
>so we support the militarification of ukraine by NATO
ok bud

Globohomo IS the Ukraine
Kek
We’re just Anti- globohome
Try to keep up, dumbass
We also support Iran pushing Israel’s shit in

No you guys are supporting the Ukraine on this board. I mean, obviously not you two, but most people on this board who I've been talking to

This gaslighting shit is so funny to see and lets us know we hurt you.

Ukraine is the globohomo. I agree. They are the epitome of the globohomo. But Any Forums's right-wing nationalistic tendencies are taking over and they're going pro-ukraine because it means being pro-america and pro-nationalistic and imperialistic. And they're learning that and they're liking it

Shills are going pro war the narrative your gaslighting against is the right supports Russia but really just don't want to be involved at all like how only 26 percent of Americans do..

>the right-wing

Attached: 458.jpg (474x473, 25.18K)

Most are shills, payed by state department. But liberals in the US are crazy anyway and easy to manipulate. You're living in a post truth world, where emotions trump facts. Like they trumped Trump with little illegal push.

Attached: 116782337954.png (1018x1354, 519.57K)

niggers

Attached: niggerstonguemyanus.webm (1152x720, 1.48M)

Indeed funny the level of shilling on here these days.

Those are bots and paid posters.
They're not real.

>All it took was Putin standing up to US imperialism one little bit

you mean Putin declaring war? so you are pro-war, because you support Putin declaring a war on a neighboring country, correct? your popular Pepe the Frog graphic doesn't make your post any less dumb desu

Normally, I would say you two are retarded. Schizo. Insane for blaming evil internet comments on "bots" and so forth. But you know what? In this case, on this topic, with US state department interests and all sorts of other military and political interests really on the line? I wouldn't doubt one bit that there's some astroturfing. And that a lot of it is effective. Still, there are way too many legitimate posters here who have gobbled up the state department propaganda

War is between US and Russia. Ukraine is ran by US, hence the war is in Ukraine.

Only if it's a global civil war and the orchestrators of it are hung will I ever be remotely "pro-war".

Funny how nobody takes USA army seriously anymore. I wonder why.

WOOGIE POOGIE. Anyone who is an accelerationist and a realist, must naturally become pro-war.

Have you not seen Jewpublicans find every reason not to push putin's shit in? And now they want to import Israelis with no vetting.

Lol cool explosions

>Because you are the side of hate, hierarchy and flipping the fuck out everytime you see the littlest thing you don't like. Some insignificant teacher in Oklahoma says something vaguely hostile about white people and it's literally on your primetime news shows that night and you're all screaming at your TV over it. Kek.
It sure is a good thing the ostensible left emotionally and intellectually developed enough to see past it, right? Is that why they aren't merely fascists with a moral justification?

Attached: 72729193.jpg (300x300, 72.58K)

Newfag shill can't identify other shills. Hilarious.

>this board is x!
You are either a shill trying to shape discourse or are such an NPC you can't fathom a collective of individuals with disparate views.

Go back to pleddit you chinless, glasses wearing nerd

>Some insignificant teacher in Oklahoma says something vaguely hostile about white people and it's literally on your primetime news shows that night and you're all screaming at your TV over it.
Trust the science goyim
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34039063/

Yes

>Wow this board is suddenly pro war!
No, you fucking idiot, a bunch of Russian shills are shilling Putin as based and/or redpilled. Most of us are still against sending our soldiers to die in a pointless clusterfuck.
>You supported the war in Iraq
Most of this board was like 10 when the Middle East quagmire hit off, and we've all come to realize what a mistake it was playing in the sandbox.
Kill yourself, shill faggot

Attached: 1636827811132.jpg (640x540, 42.23K)

I want to minimize the number of dead Ukranian nationalists. They don't deserve to die for being nationalists.