Puts branches on tank for camo

>puts branches on tank for camo
>also puts big red flag on tank
What did they mean by this???

Attached: FMbXBHAWYAg0fO0.png (717x638, 770.52K)

>paints white on tank
>its all muddy and shit

That's a red flag if I've ever seen one.

what tank?

It means they're based.

Attached: f8b9b.png (1031x675, 624.38K)

Huh they put the flag there guess it's going to stay there until it falls off by itself?

it's an early stork nest

The tank is obviously on the fucking highway and not blended in. If the situation arose they needed to blend in would you rather just have to take a little flag down or reconceal your entire tank with foliage?

Most likely a leading vehicle which will instantly remove the flag when combat starts.

This is a common war tactic to make you focus on one thing while completely ignoring everything else (in this case focus on the red flag while completely ignoring that this tank can hide in the forest and stealth attack you.

Are they really flying Soviet flags? Kino if so

>dressing up your tank and LARPing in it
great sense of humour whoever did it

Paint big Z on truck, samefag thru residential district of neighboring country looking for hot Ukrainian women with cabbage in cellar

Attached: 37B2B88A-B4B6-4992-86DC-42E5E264006C.jpg (700x700, 54.87K)

Except he's not larping

I would imagine that it is not to camouflage the tank but camouflage the guy who sticks his head out the top to take a look around. That way if someone needs to pop up they can do it without getting sniped.

>covering tank in brush
>putting a soviet flag on it
okay you pedantic aspie sure the tank is in combat so it isn't a "LARP"

You need to be 18 to post here

they are kilometres from any combat crossing over from Crimea in a convoy

I would fly the flag of my grandfathers as well going into a fight. The dixie flag.
It's their heritage, kike. Gte fucked.

Clearly, they want to make sure that their tank catch fire and burn faster...taking the pseudo Zionist red banner with it? Essentially...they hate their own existence!

Based russians literally fighting for biodiversity

Ground camp doesn’t really work that way. The goal isn’t to be invisible, but to confuse silhouettes - the fact the thing fucking moves will get much .more attention

Donbas chads don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1592242809035.jpg (990x646, 157.49K)