President Biden is restoring the world's faith in American leadership

I have to admit, I didn't vote for Joe Biden in November 2020, but his stoic and determined leadership in the face of global adversities like COVID and Russia terrorizing its neighbors has won me over. I feel such a strong sense of patriotism watching this man stare down Vladimir Putin. Putin looks lost and insecure as Biden teaches him a lesson on how to act like a head of state in the modern world.

Attached: CNN.png (900x650, 651.58K)

tee hee

let's go Brandon

Journalists really need to hang from lamp posts, what they have been doing to the masses during the last two years is beyond good and evil.

>sir what about India
>what is China doing
2 questions that stumped the retard in the white house

Agreed!
Biden is the Man we need right now in these trying times.

Trump can go stump himself!
and Truckers can go cause ruckus so that police will arrest them

Attached: BestPresidentEver.jpg (1446x1948, 243.67K)

Any American Official who supports Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Traitor.

Any media person who backs praising Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Collaborator.

Based and sanctionpilled

SAY IT WITH ME:

JOE
ROBINETTE
BIDEN

>1pbtid
>No sauce
Even with muh American education I can see through this bullshit thread.

Say it in Latvian

Biden is responsible for this bloodbath. He needs a war to pose as something better than the degenerate retard he is. Plus he is making white people kill white people, the supreme desire of his mentally ill followers.

Attached: 1645778183834m.jpg (606x1024, 67.99K)

doobalimbindonallthemukrainiankidsman, ain’t right

Attached: Dang reds.png (750x557, 821K)

This is laughable. Everyone quickly points out Russian propaganda but remains oblivious to western propaganda.

Irregardless

Attached: images.jpg (242x208, 7.28K)

Can't find it...link?

A stoic would not get angry and tell his population that his patience has worn thin with them for not getting the job. Fuck Joe Biden

>Everyone
you mean retards?

holy shit. a fucking lemmings death march. they intend to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of their people. next mig strike will be a slaughter and force europe to get involved and then every one in estonia dies. yes even the gif girl from 2015. she dies to.

every one in poland as well. the brits have been hardening their hearts against any sympathetic response towards polish people as have the germans for years in preparation for this

>YESSS!!!!! THANK YOU GOD BIDEN FOR STRONGLY CONDEMNING THE ANNEXATION OF OUR COUNTRY!! WE WORSHIP!!

Attached: 1644186030987.gif (640x548, 3.8M)

fake and gay

>Take to the streets to praise
What?

fake

lol pretty good summary of what happened

he looks like a giant asshole with his burisma bullshit blowing up in his face

Fuck off shill nigger. Sage.

Ukr
Ukraine is getting blown to high hell.

>Truckers can go cause ruckus so that police will arrest them
yes, arrest the truckers and starve out the urban centers

*last 300 years

these assholes are ultimately pro-establishment. these big corporate news companies. hand in glove with the establishment leadership.

This
Fuck Biden

This is the most kike shill post I’ve seen on Any Forums in the 5 years I’ve been here. Hang yourself glowfaggot.

Attached: 3AF1FF21-5465-4EAD-8C08-D8BBBC0C1F94.jpg (734x693, 79.24K)

>2

try the past 40

Fuck why do they need to enslave you when you give up your soul willingly. Honestly user each day you speak the less hope i have for america.

Is this a real headline? This can’t be a real headline. I refuse to even google it because fuck cnn.

How much did they pay you to say that?

Attached: 927C170B-CEE6-4963-995E-F99ED4F212C3.jpg (125x125, 1.97K)

>lift sanctions that trump put up
>russia invades ukraine
>slowly put the same sanctions up
oh so this what true leadership looks like

Hyuuuup