We will take back Ukraine, and Belarus, Finland, Armenia, Moldova and Georgia and all the Stans...

We will take back Ukraine, and Belarus, Finland, Armenia, Moldova and Georgia and all the Stans. All the lands a*glo dogs tricked us into giving away will be reintegrated into the motherland.

Next we will take the Baltics and Poland then finally take back G*rmany and rape so many kraut women that the next generation will be half slavic.

A*glo pigs will sit by and make impotent threats of sanctions but you will never go to war because everyone knows you are craven cowards, dogs with all bark and no bite.

Attached: Aleksandr_Dugin_13981126000.jpg (700x983, 273.37K)

You won't do shit.

Attached: 1645763610261.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

Just try it.
And we will push you Asiatics back to the Urals

Attached: GeorgeSPatton.jpg (800x1000, 74.97K)

duginkikes are losers

i will kill every porkner who dares to enter my city

It's only the beginning.
He won

Yeah the Russians are suffering heavy cassaualties.

After watching the invasion I am 100% sure Finland could take Russia 1v1 in conventional warfare and prevent them from making any gains.

No you won’t you third world slavic monkey, you’ll be lucky to have electricity

>Finland
Wanna see you try
They can take St Petersburg in a week

whatever, just don't fuck with Serbia and we're golden

>take back G*rmany and rape so many kraut women that the next generation will be half slavic.
This already happened

Finland lost the winter war and basically surrended.

1 it's not the 30s anymore
2 they humiliated the Rusky even losing

Easily. Russian mutts might outnumber us, but quality always wins over quantity.

Lol, Finland literally had to give territory and beg to keep their country.
Exactly, it's not, Finland has no real army.

100k Finns vs 1M Ruskyes
130k Rusky buried vs 30k Finns
Nice K/D ratio

This is not how your generals should look in 2022 chud

No one made you do anything. If you remember, USSR history basically goes like this.
> Starve a bunch of people
> Enter afghanistan
> Get BTFO
> Go bankrupt
> Dissolve

How are Anglos, or anyone, responsible for slavic mongols not being able to run a government?

They literally occupied your country in like 24 hours and you didn’t even fight back. Then they took you back again after germany saved you. Give me a break

Attached: 66kfa1.jpg (666x500, 168.04K)

Finland lost and gave away territory
Real life isn't call of duty

Russia doesn't even want most of those lands. It just needs guarantees and spheres of influence. Of course things got fucked over right now, due to the Ukie Crisis, but it will eventually stabilize and normalize.

>I’m a coping anti white shitksin who lives in squalor and hates the superior Anglos
>just like nigger monkeys I never shut up about Anglos like an anti white divide and conquer kike but I’m definitely on your side
>just look at this commie memeflag that onto retarded faggots use, you can totally trust me now

You can have them, we don't give a shit.