Any Forumstards are now unironically shilling for the U.S. state department, CIA, CNN, BBC, MSNBC...

>Any Forumstards are now unironically shilling for the U.S. state department, CIA, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, and all other Western government and media institutions

Attached: 1637532739912s.jpg (190x200, 4.35K)

bump

Attached: Liked.jpg (122x125, 1.7K)

Well, yes. I live in the west.

if you just take the opposite position on ANYTHING that those entities you listed say without thinking then who is the fucking sheep here?

Yes, Any Forums is shilling for the Jews now.
All I am seeing is textbook posts repeating Western media.
So you support your country being controlled by people who fill with it non-whites, trannies, and degeneracy?

Strawman

>Any Forumstards are now unironically shilling for literal Communists and commie sympathisers
Remember, they control both sides

>So you support your country being controlled by people who fill with it non-whites, trannies, and degeneracy?
No, but that doesn't mean I have to support the opposite side.
But at the same time, I honestly don't care how other people wants to live.

no, its obviously what you're implying. What a terrible thread.

You are

>POL IS ONE PERSO-
>ACK

Attached: 1640737704251.png (768x719, 52.92K)

>Any Forumstards
Funny way to spell poles, feds and CIA shills

this board is full of zoomie faggots, russians would facestomp them to death for being gay, that's why they shill for the lgbt army

what the fuck are you on?
I have seen pro-putin shilling for the thousands

No, that's a conspiratorial worldview that is completely void of geopolitical interests and think simplifies the world into nonsense.
I know you simple minded conspiracy theorists like your simple black and white explanations, but sorry, reality is more complex.

Attached: 1622383873779.png (1011x1238, 417.85K)

Only neighbors of Russia or its satellites. They'll calm down. Except the former Ukrainians.

No, I obviously was not implying that.
Stupid mutt.

>westerners are supporting the west
omfg.
has someone told putin?

yep no place left without the brainless masses who believe every Jewish lie
it's over.

but that is what you literally just did and do all the time.

Igor is shilling for midget jewtin
In russia:
-denying holocaust is illegal
-antisemitism is illegal
-white supremecy related ideas illegal
-criticising russian ethnic minorities HIGHLY illegal
-majority muslim country in 2050, already has the biggest european muslim population (almost 30 mil)

Russia is worse than gay EU

Speak for yourself

absolutely, the jews, are everything

Someone should explain its not worth fighting for the USA anymore, because of trannies in the army. Go east young men!

Attached: wx1080.jpg (1080x1486, 245.5K)

Only shilling is done by the feds!

I mean they were right. They told you months ago 'hey, russia is going to invade here and here' and they were 100% right

You're mission failed, Vasiliy.
Now go die for your alcoholic oligarchs.