On general faggotry

I have found in my life that the most IQ gapped bored retards have a tendency to actively seek out conspiracy theories and reject the mainstream. It's insane how you faggots fit this description to the letter:
>shill christianity because atheism is mainstream
>reject homosexuality because it is becoming mainstream
>hate on niggers because tolerance is mainstream
>blame jews because you've got no scape goat
and now you support russian gopniks, even though evidence points to the fact that western countries perform 100x better than eastern shitholes. You're all so transparent in the way you think its almost unconvincing. History will forget faggots like you. So keep seething, keep malding, keep dilating.

Attached: 1633540970998.webm (1080x1080, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger junior enlisted airman’s first day

>your reality
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

Attached: 2D50B639-E756-49B7-8D6B-C6719769E1B8.jpg (1125x1023, 535.59K)

Racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic. I hope Ukraine holds out and Azov cleans up some nice victories.

Don't worry I will :)

>So keep seething, keep malding, keep dilating.
no, u

sorry, but you and the other cattle are wrong

If the only draw to these positions you can spot is contrarianism, then I'm afraid you're the one with the low IQ. This is also evident from the fact that you think Any Forums supports Russia. Most don't give a shit, I just love the chaos and how it makes twittards seethe.
Captcha: J(ew)N(igger)888

She's actually a whore. She changes boyfriends more often than I change my underwear.

Lol bro. Please stop copying intelligent people by mentioning IQ when you are clearly a dumb nigger.

Why don’t you kill yourself? Will be better for you as you’re too weak for this world.

>History will forget faggots like you.
It will also forget you. The only thing that matters is having children and ensuring their survival.

>homosexuality becoming mainstream
kek faggot

Attached: greta the nigger.jpg (553x569, 220.53K)

>omg im so diffy guys i love chaos xD
can you even hear yourself you disgusting faggot?

Attached: 1628687362243s.jpg (250x248, 6.61K)

higher iq people tend to be cowards and follow consensus
low iq people are simple minded and like straightforward explanations.
highest iq people suspect the world has simple/elegant explanations and ask probing questions.

the entire history of mankind is average and above average iq people aggressively trying to suppress
>low iq
>highest iq

who are obviously a threat, the low iq do most of the work and the highest iq do most of the intellectual work, but the bulk and breadth of humanity are parasites sitting on top of agriculture, industry and science technology benefiting from it but adding very little. bureaucrats and managers and salespeople, who want to establish a status quo and to benefit from maintaining it.

this is why primitive societies were seen as superior by the philosophers of the empires that would expand and displace them. they saw in the barbarian tribes a type of honor and simplicity that transcended the backstabbing and outright thievery of a giant corrupt military machine that was annexing land and enslaving people all for the profit of a small few.

OP you are a classical parasite. probably descending from parasites. and if we go back far enough your industrious ancestors would feel shame that you have no actual skills or ability to be self-sufficient or independent.

Why are you lithuanian

calm down, nigger kike faggot
go eat some snags

Ewwwww white girls are So grosss

she doesn't even have a big asss. nasty sticcc

damn thats crazy, good luck w ur war tho :)

>lithuanian
no need to answer guys, he already hanged himself

if faggots like you represent the mainstream, pass me a tinfoil hat.

Attached: 1645705634111.gif (188x264, 1.97M)

>and now you support russian gopniks
What does "support" even mean here? Our shitposts are more critical of Ukraine? Why are so many people posting threads acting like it matters how Any Forums feels about Putin/Russia?

Attached: cureforgay.png (300x386, 121.4K)