Board is being spammed by both NATO and Russian shills

I hate how this bullshit spamming shills have made it impossible to actually have a neutral point of view on this. Its more divide and conquer bullshit from globohomo
>EITHER YOU'RE WITH US OR AGAINST US
>t. both the West AND Russia
Fuck off, both of you niggers

Attached: 1486676234123.png (612x612, 414.51K)

I can't be neutral when I see putin send mongols and muslims to slaughter white civilians in ukraine because they're hecking nazis

its like this with every happening.

It's a gay leftie glowie pedo war for Hunter Biden's CP collection.

He who controls the nonce, controls the universe.

You're being facetious, but a lot of people are taking shit like that at face value and falling for it either being a shill or a troll
I fucking hate this bullshit
idk, it just seems to be usually one-sided shilling during most happenings
like the last election, the vast majority were leftist shills

>why can’t I be neutral in a war?

You will support our Russian Christian brothers against Zionist imperialism or you will be found and shot.

>muh ukraine, muh russia
fuck off with this bullshit

there is no war

or counter shill or whatever. Both are blaringly obvious and its insufferable seeing newfags constantly fall for this shit, and then start spamming the same point of view from whatever side they went with.
People should be asking more how this shit is going to affect Any Forums, what is the current state of cyberwar during this conflict, what new legislature is going to be put into effect that will affect Any Forums and posting on it and how our own freedom is going to be affected by this (such as Russia mentioning banning crypto shortly before this, the American EARNIT bill trying to be passed shortly before this, etc)
Instead everyone is all but screaming "chud" or "tranny" at each other.

That NAZI narrative was genius. It's right up there with Islam is right about women. It locks the left in an internal logic loop.

The heckin nazis are funded by Israel and have been killing white civilians on behalf of the jewish president for 8 years.

Attached: 3fa6f3b2e79232077e3117d574285aa22088c8f1df911dcdf21ca7b81662ca90.gif (400x300, 819.02K)

Holocaust denial and nationalist parties are illegal in Russia. They also have the largest muslim population in Europe. Keep coping.

Attached: 1486467766664.jpg (1073x1079, 214.54K)

>hecking
Do you know where you are

Hopefully they can build back better, right bro?

Attached: ukraine-soldier.png (633x564, 67.66K)

Attached: very_true.webm (582x810, 1.16M)

So tiresome - even major happenings just aren't what they used to be.

Attached: 1600870749394.png (604x516, 88.41K)

Fed!

its just spectacle and its profane to its core

>by both NATO and Russian shills
Fucking this. Just because one side is evil doesn't make the other side not-evil.

War mongering FAGS have taken over pol.

Attached: idhclfdgmeflcbii.png (182x277, 122.47K)

Not really. They're being very careful with civilians. Your Nazi larpers better run to Europe though, maybe they can be useful to jews as mercs in the ME

i just wanna hate everything. let me hate you user.

Attached: 1644529692205.jpg (225x224, 5.35K)

no one is keeping you from ejaculating bullshit

stfu you soft bitch made fag. krauts are to easy to hate.

Attached: 1598568701474.gif (438x405, 886.26K)

I can't be neutral when the future of my children depends on the collapse of the US government and the death of its ruling Jewish elite.

they all type exactly the fucking same as well lol its so pathetic
lenin and the red army sucked my arsehole mongol bot
how'd you like them apples

Attached: 1645672728275.jpg (364x516, 26.57K)

I don't see any Russia shills. I see a lot of "lol globohomo and Biden's shit is pushed incredibly far in"

Gotta say the russkies have better memes. I bet they actually use real poltards instead of having CT dudes who can barely use a computer skimming lists of buzzwords.

Attached: 1644714544709.jpg (362x357, 20.45K)

>a lot of people are taking shit like that at face value and falling for it
No they aren't, relax. Leftoids went completely insane when Putin said he was going to "decommunise" so this is the result. I'll be surprised if they've had any sleep since

I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience . We are onboarding new agents currently to do the war and paid narratives. We are currently offering overtime. 7 days/wk 12hr shifts 20cents per post 10 cents per comment. I'll be monitoring the board to ensure all agents are working effectively. Please reach out with any additional questions.