China has saved the west

Well, Any Forums? The future is qt asian females.

Attached: 1644357421259.jpg (1891x1662, 660.74K)

japanese

ugly

Attached: asians.png (825x780, 905.92K)

I wasn't that thrilled about the whole "eat ze bugs" idea, but really? now you want me to have sex with 'em too? fuck outta here nigger

I also love qt asian girls but the one on the right is photoshopped and has tons of make up.
The white girl on the left took the picture through fish eye lens, that makes anyone ugly.
There are plenty of white girls cuter than some ugly chink females, just like there are plenty of cute asian girls way prettier than some goblin white women.

Poojeet detected

Attached: 1639564546755.jpg (819x1024, 98.34K)

I'm confused by this thread and I think that's probably a good thing. i have no idea what the point is, where the joke is, what OP's opinion is even. Have a great day.

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

Look at that short little manlet.

Left seems like a problem with angles and excess bodyfat, it can be fixed but right is just uncanny and looks wierd.

i only ever see indian males with chinese females. it's really weird but as a white man i don't care if two gross animals race mix, it's unnatural but i'm not going to intervene

Pig vs monkey

I married an east asian who was studying here. There's some good and some bad. Some of the cultural differences can cause arguments, but she will happily cook and clean and clip my toenails and suck my dick just to make me happy so it's breddy gud.

>poojeet only knows standing and swuatting for a street shit
Poojeet detected

Attached: 1645457445488.jpg (2771x3188, 721.71K)

This looks like a joke picture. The kind you'd see as tongue-in-cheek on some TV series.

>the left took the picture through fish eye lens
get your eyes checked

He's kneeling down retard.
Don't project your short stature on to that innocent person.

the left looks like tectone

SPBP

When they get to around 40 this is realistic

>china
>women
Bruder....

Dung beetle hatchlings

Attached: 20220202_155420.jpg (1024x846, 218.3K)

Fuck you traitor. I'm so glad your bloodline will die out like you deserve. Repent or die.

I don't find Orientals attractive, generally.

what if you use face app to combine them