Pro Russia thread, Get in here comrade's

Pro Russia thread, Get in here comrade's.

Battle for Kyiv underway: live tracker cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-25-22/index.html

Shills are everywhere Any Forums has been overrun with the glow.

Attached: 1645762135531.jpg (768x768, 87.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/550616-russia-captures-kiev-airfield/
rt.com/russia/550603-snake-island-border-guards/
rt.com/russia/550617-response-to-negotiations-ukraine/
youtube.com/watch?v=kBPPAt0riUY
t.me/vorposte
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551327/Chechen-special-forces-hunters-unleashed-Ukraine-detain-kill-Kyiv-officials.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A8YrnJAGkuM
youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI
youtube.com/watch?v=MhgfMBzHvHk&list=PLn5V_kPVXz6nvcF2HxqZSix8NvTTGxNz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No news for several hurs now, what's happening?

>CNN

Go fuck yourself. Russian army is pure homo. Get Putin’s cock out of your mouth and be a man

fuck russia

Attached: 1627565814370.png (576x699, 285.79K)

kiev will fall and lyiv will be the new capital

*crickets*

Russia says it captured airfield outside Kiev.

Moscow claims Ukrainian capital is now blocked from the west.

The Russian military announced on Friday afternoon that its forces have “successfully” captured the Hostomel airfield near Ukraine’s capital, Kiev.

Russia launched an attack against Ukraine on early Thursday morning, arguing that the move was necessary to protect the people of the two Donbass republics against the Ukrainian Army. The Russian Defense Ministry said that, using more than 200 helicopters, its troops seized the airfield the same day.

Major General Igor Konashenkov, a spokesman for the ministry, said that “there were no casualties among the Russian Armed Forces.”

rt.com/russia/550616-russia-captures-kiev-airfield/

it's over for ukraine all that'll be left is the area near poland

Russia comments on capture of Ukraine’s Black Sea island outpost.

Ukrainian soldiers pronounced by their president as killed while defending an island were actually taken prisoner, Russia claims.

The Russian military has taken prisoner 82 Ukrainian troops who were deployed on Snake Island in the Black Sea, the Russian defense ministry claimed on Friday. They “laid down arms” and will be set free after pledging not to take part in military action against Russia, ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said.

The claim contradicted statements by Ukrainian officials. Border guards on Thursday confirmed that Russia was attacking the island and reported losing contact with troops deployed there overnight.

rt.com/russia/550603-snake-island-border-guards/

>cnn, commie flag
I'm pro russian, but go fuck yourself

Smashed your skull, filth, like ukrainian pussy - and made a cup of it to drink mead. Next.

Attached: froggy.jpg (1437x1296, 265.47K)

What's the point?, there's no real scenario in which Ukraine gets a win, once Putin decided to go to war that was it, Ukraine just doesn't have the forces and no one else besides some neighbors have any reason to bother helping them either

The sooner Ukraine accepts the situation the less innocents will die

Vladimir Putin ready to negotiate ukraines unconditional surrender.

Demilitarization and “denazification” of Ukraine, as demanded by Russian President Putin, are inherent to Ukraine’s neutral status, Moscow said. The Russian government is ready to send a delegation to negotiate this, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Friday.

Ukraine's President Vlolodymyr Zelensky said he is "ready to discuss the neutral status of Ukraine,” Peskov said. Peskov said. Putin had “said from the start that the goal of the military operation was helping [breakaway regions] LNR and DNR, including by demilitarizing and denazifying Ukraine. Those are essential parts of a neutral status,” he also pointed out.

The Russian delegation would include military and civilian officials representing various branches of the government, the spokesman said.

Belarus, a military ally of Russia, earlier said it was prepared to host peace talks between Russia and Ukraine.

rt.com/russia/550617-response-to-negotiations-ukraine/

Can't we just have peace?

As it is written those who claim peace peace when there is no peace are cursed

Where are the Chechen death squads at?

Russia is the only country where more people die from AIDS than traffic accidents

>outside od NATO

noo, you certainly can't

youtube.com/watch?v=kBPPAt0riUY

COPE, SEETHE, DILATE

Nothing so far. People in Kiev are just driving places and walking around as of Russia isn’t on the outskirts of town

300,000 Chechnyans and Russians in front of Kiev waving their flags ready to storm!!

per: t.me/vorposte
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551327/Chechen-special-forces-hunters-unleashed-Ukraine-detain-kill-Kyiv-officials.html

10 000 ELITE CHECHEN TERRORIST "HUNTER" SQUAD HAVE BEEN SENT TO KIEV TO "HUNT" FOR UKRAINIAN POLITICIANS.

THE RITUAL PRAYER HAS FINISHED AND THE HUNTER SQUAD IS MARCHING ON KIEV.

A CHECHEN TELEGRAM ACCOUNT HAS PHOTOGRAPHED CHECHEN FORCES LEAVING CHECHNYA WITH SPIKES AND UNOFFICIAL INFORMATION IS THAT THEY WILL "IMPALE" EVERY UKRAINIAN POLITICANS THEY ARE ABLE TO HUNT DOWN IN THE EUROMAIDAN SQUARE IN THE CITY CENTRE.

THEY ARE LITERALLY BRINING SPIKES TO IMPALE THE KIKE ZELENSKY

THEY ARE ALSO KNOWN FOR UNMATCHED BRUTALITY AND YOU CAN EXPECT MASS BEHEADINGS AND RAPES.

I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN IN UKRAINE RIGHT NOW, U WILL BE RAPED FOR HOURS ON END FOR DAYS WHILE THEY KILL UR HUSBANDS AND SONS FOR FUN IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

GOD BLESS RAMZAN KADYROV

LONG LIVE CHECHNYA!

Attached: unknown (3).png (441x229, 253K)

anything any russian media says is manipulated lie

Fuck russians

russian ony lie

Fuck you, fuck Russia, fuck traitors, fuck Putin, fuck Trump, fuck every piece of shit supporting this atrocity.

meanwhile OP who made this thread:

Attached: vassarin setit.png (946x1027, 986.23K)

So the revolution is finally happening. I have waited long time for this
Viva La Putin!

Attached: D4RGL7XW0AU9Uwn.png (640x400, 10.97K)

This is a dangerous way to think that can be easily exploited.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8YrnJAGkuM

the glow or the millions of people who don't want you subhumans occupying us again and destroying our economy like you did for 40 years. fuck off Boris, you are a loser and so is your "nation".

go fuck yourself

burger of nada

never underestimate the capacity of russians to fail and to never finish anything. it is pretty gosh darn epic large capacity for failure. when they fail they fail big

Tranny OP suck my chechen niggers dicks

Attached: 20220224_122440.jpg (1024x768, 168.59K)

youtu.be/V0I5eglJMRI

youtube.com/watch?v=MhgfMBzHvHk&list=PLn5V_kPVXz6nvcF2HxqZSix8NvTTGxNz8
This stuff is my favorite to drink vodka to.

> Faggot flag.
> comrade's
> CNN link
> "Shills", "glow"
who are you trying to fool?

Attached: kekwait.jpg (200x200, 4.21K)

this. I fucking hate western globohomo, but russfags are worse.

The revolution is finally happening
West is burning

Attached: H7-R1oZ-ylY6aghbd_47FAn-OlTUzajTaTZ4t19wxrM.jpg (1016x1417, 152.92K)

This conflict has shown just how involved us governmental agencies are in disinformation campaigns on sites like for Any Forums and Reddit

Based Russians make faggots seethe

If you're going to be pro-Russia then use the proper name, faggot. It's Kiev.

You will never be a woman

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

*niggers*

hell yeah comrade, fuck the west puppet in the asshole

Attached: asdasds.jpg (553x369, 52.08K)

Russia, i hope you're deport the ukrainian POWs to Chechnya.

>CNN
Go directly to Gulag, do not pass Go!, do not collect 200 rubles.