How do we undo all this fag shit...

How do we undo all this fag shit? It's basically universally supported at this point and completely unhealthy for society. Not because being gay is wrong, but because gay men are completely amoral degenerates who are spreading prostitution, drug culture and sexual fetishism at absolutely retarded levels. If they were just guys who liked guys, that wouldn't even be an issue, but gay culture is completely toxic and getting worse every single year. What can actually be done to convince people that this kind of behavior is not fucking okay and make it stop?

Attached: 1581992038574.jpg (960x960, 186.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/trudeau-says-canada-will-prioritize-ukrainian-immigration-launches-phone-line-for-urgent-questions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 7666D7C5-32D1-4F4F-9EB7-7F4DB70431FE.jpg (1184x686, 510.54K)

nationalpost.com/news/canada/trudeau-says-canada-will-prioritize-ukrainian-immigration-launches-phone-line-for-urgent-questions

Attached: ramzan-kadyrov.jpg (706x431, 154.45K)

Burn everything down

You get men together and shit goes weird
>MLP
Men will get their rocks off together and normalise it as a group to avoid guilt. Like Pakis fucking shemales, horny men will always break and bend rules.

If gay men are completely amoral degenerates wouldn’t that make being gay wrong?

This mentality is why the public will never be against the gays because the right keeps giving ground to them by saying “it’s not that being gay is wrong it’s blah blah blah”

No it is that being gay is wrong. It’s a crime against nature. It’s a disgusting act. You have to be against the sexual revolution at its root if you want to change public perception on homosexuality. You have to be a radical.

They infested our midea and education system with this shit... they are not saving us from gaysism, they introduced it on the west.

>How do we undo all this fag shit?
Selectively breed your offspring to be straight.
If you doubt you will produce a straight child, use a sperm donor with a track record of producing straight offspring.
Queerness is increasing because families only have 1-3 kids nowadays.

>Educate yourseff
>Find an educated white wife
>Have at least three white kids
>homeschool them
You are welcome

Attached: photo_2021-10-07_23-54-27.jpg (1242x1240, 149.57K)

Oh stop it, you think straight men are any better? Really? Or do you just want to avoid any blame for the hedonism on your own group? C'mon now.

I just said you have to be against the sexual revolution at it’s root are you fucking blind?

You have to be against women’s liberation, you have to be against free love. You have to be against the 1960s sexual movements. You need to be in favor, basically, of Christian heterosexuality exclusively in monogamous marriages.

Any revolution or sexuality outside of that is a domino effect leading to OPs picture of the little girl petting two homosexuals in fetish costumes.

Be radical.

These people are monarchs, and must be rehabilitated. Their masters must be arrested.

Attached: monarch.jpg (747x467, 38.84K)

I mean yeah, but I wish something would get around to fucking doing it already. We've been talking about dropping the bombs my whole life. Is anyone going to ever fucking do it already? I don't like living in Weimar Earth.

Attached: this-party.gif (498x392, 1.88M)

With nuclear armageddon user.

You're missing the point. It's not being attracted to a man that's wrong. It's acting like a fucking Slaaneshi demon. It's men that are really the problem, not gayness. I mean the world isn't hell because it's controlled by fish or trees or monarch butterflies. Men did all this.

Literally just have white kids. Through rape if need be

Faggots have 10 years less of life expectancy than real men. Faggotry, besides inmoral, is obviously a sickness.is obviously a sickness.

Attached: lgbtq community.jpg (849x960, 108.21K)

one of the remedies… get married to a Christian or Catholic woman at a young age.. none are perfect, women are natural hedonists but make it work. Have as many kids as possible, my fiancé is one sibling of 11 and we are trying to hit that number someday of our own kids. Take your big family, homeschool them, and all raise them to believe all of this sexual revolution shit is destructive and evil.

Brainwash your kids.

Support Russia giving globalschlomo a black eye in ukraine

Look at tinder to see the natural state of "liberated " women...females make gay men look like Puritans.

Attached: femnpc.jpg (1076x1069, 82.69K)

Peaceful protest

Pretty sure it's 1/5 of gay men in America have HIV. London's doing pretty good. Honestly, it's probably higher than that by now.

Oh shut up, you sound like a fat girl from Tumblr lol. Muh gays! I bet I don't see you in any of the dozens of loli threads or the underage pony cartoon board getting them out for degeneracy? Right?

>Not because being gay is wrong

Attached: 1645302402253.png (1506x3976, 443.4K)

I don't believe for a second that one of the richest niggers on the planet (putin) isn't 100% in on globohomo. You don't become a billionaire by not playing the game.

>How do we undo all this fag shit?
deploy 10,000 Chechens

You don’t think female influence promoted the sexual revolution of the 20th century? Prior to feminism and giving women the vote there were sexual degenerates yes… but they lived in secret and it was illegal. We literally had laws on the books leading up to like 2000 that made it illegal to have anal sex or to cheat on your husband or wife.

Female influence has absolutely been the cause of sexual degeneracy. Male apathy towards female empowerment is the root.

Being gay and like heterosexuals isn’t possible. To be gay is to rebel against nature and so eventually the lifestyle will degenerate into disgusting evil acts and fetishes. There is no Modern Family gay or lesbian couple in reality.

Does based Putin hate fags and trannies too?
One quick question. What are his thoughts on niggers?

No one supports it, it's just jewish astroturfing.

You are so fucking sheltered it's painful. Literally 100% of attractive gay men are prostitutes. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. There are literally millions of attractive women who are not prostitutes. There are even women with morals. That doesn't exist in the gay world. EVERY gay man has sick fucking fetishes at this point. The only gay men who even pretend to have morals are too fat or too old to get laid as much as they want. I'm becoming convinced it's a legitimate fucking mental illness at this point.

Muslims rape little boys to avoid getting honor killed by fucking a girl out of wed lock. Some places they even dress them up first!

The argument against being gay that you have to fuck fuck fuck and shit children all over the planet is dumb and you're an evil brainlet NPC if you support it. There are WAY too fucking many humans already. Anyone with a functional brain sees that clear as day. Christians are not people.

How are all you straight men experts on gay lives? Wow.

>Not because being gay is wrong
Wat? You are a gay retard homo faggit. Kys.

Attached: s02e01_720.jpg (285x160, 8.48K)

You know, it's pretty sad that the only fucking people on Earth rejecting all this evil are a violent bunch of backwater savages.

Just don’t tacitly support it. When you encounter these people, don’t feel you need to make them comfortable. Articulate your views clearly to family and friends and have a moral and intellectual basis underpinning these views. Speak with clarity and don’t let your own emotions ruin your point.

I suspected you were a kike from the get-go, but you just handed me your rabbi business card.

You fucking simpleton. All that feminist bullshit in the 60s was backed by jews. How are you on Any Forums spouting this shit and don't know the basic history behind it. Jewish MEN did the civil rights movement. Women and niggers were just the frontmen.

Saved. Thanks user.

This is part of the problem. The lack of morals shown by straight men over the past century has contributed to the pro gay argument
Remember that Jews can only subvert an immoral people

I kind of want to move to Poland. You have no idea how much of the population supports the fag agenda here without question. You're the devil if you even question whether or not fags should have 1000 partners a year.

Yours is the other one I have saved. It's the perfect one-two punch.

Become Orthodox

I'm not straight. But I'm quickly becoming ANTI-gay.

Attached: 1643556468702.jpg (736x642, 68.11K)

Straight men act like fat chicks on Twitter about this, pointing and clutching pearls and never once showing their browser history, and we all know why. Hypocrites, liars and cowards, oh yes.