GIVE RUSSIA YOUR ENERGY

GIVE RUSSIA YOUR ENERGY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 54A4F66D-D5C9-46B7-809E-172C799912CA.jpg (1280x720, 119.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/3dpofw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl959QnD3lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Press S to spit on russia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

S
All commies should be raped and beheaded.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: muh dick.jpg (1218x715, 113.27K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1523757501331.jpg (499x587, 83.86K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

Attached: 1645791301474.webm (640x360, 2.21M)

S death to russia

Attached: IMG_2159.jpg (825x688, 62.31K)

Willing on your enemy.

AAAAAAAAAAa
(dumbass)

Counteracting Your AAA.
ⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯⱯ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Explain why it would be better to have Europe governed by globohomo friendly (((Western Leaders))) like Merkel her confederation of eurofag buearecrats , than it would to have the iron hand of Putin reign supreme across the entire landmass.

Attached: let me dr doom rule the world .jpg (1300x668, 175.12K)

>energy to russia
coal to newcastle, almost literally

Attached: dragon-ball-z-power.gif (220x220, 18.14K)

Just rearrange the colors of your flag toothpaste, and you will become Russian .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

S

I just want Ukraine to surrender and end this stupid war.

to do what? kill a bunch of innocent people because putin thinks they are nazis? no, fucking die.

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

S

Agree, thats why i support Russia in their quest to kill globohomo, LGBT, and western communist retards enslaved by Jewtube & Jewtv

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Both suck in their own ways. You'll either be ruled by globohomo or stay poor and corrupt.
More than anything else, this military escalation is bad for everyone, and may lead to much worse consequences for the entire world soon.

S

are Ukraine posters shills or nazi posters who live Azov battalion, Public opinion was not even close to this like 5 days ago.

I'd like to give them some kinetic energy in the form of bullets trough their skulls.
S

SUBJECTS OF PUTIN
I GIVE YOU ALL MY VRIL

Attached: th.jpg (401x225, 15.95K)

>give Russia your energy
>help Russia achieve their nuclear energy goals in the space of a few hours
LGM-30G GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1280px-World-wide_delivery_in_30_minutes_or_less.jpg (1280x960, 200.83K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: russkie_idut_putin_lavrov_shoygu_medvedev.jpg (1988x995, 198.49K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1643336553081.jpg (684x1200, 399.74K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1641208793507.png (422x480, 111.23K)

Attached: roasted russkie.jpg (960x520, 55.46K)

S
Russia is just another Jewish empire and people there worship the mummies of communist dictators.

files.catbox.moe/3dpofw.mp4

It is the will of the almighty God that Russia will be deleted from the face of the earth. Chi a will swiftly follow. A new age of man will rise from the ashes of nuclear winter.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl959QnD3lM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

END IT RUSSIA BROS

Attached: 1495536697010.gif (287x216, 418.5K)

s

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 164554601001 sks 4.png (785x847, 1M)

>i support Russia in their quest to kill globohomo, LGBT,

this is poltard delusion

Did you know its illegal to fly the nazi flag in russia but not the LGBT flag? yeah boy, ending globohomo!

seriously fuck off with your delusions, Putin has literally gone mad and accused millions of people in Ukraine of being NEO NAZIS

S

Literal cuck go live in Russia faggot

the delusion
>i support Russia in their quest to kill globohomo, LGBT, and western communist retards enslaved by Jewtube & Jewtv

The truth
>Putin has gone insane and is chasing invisible Nazis

>memeflag
Opinion discarded (not read)
Reply to this post to try again

Attached: 1595910438612.png (327x299, 103.92K)

>You'll either be ruled by globohomo or stay poor and corrupt.
Ukraine is both, you can be both. Even Russia has double the GDP per captia. If anything, this will improve the economy of Ukraine. They sunk a lot of money into Crimea when they annexed it. new roads, airports school's exedra. It will help the Russian economy as well. The country is underutilized, especially in the east. Russia brings another nation into its economic sphere. And China's friends are quickly becoming Russia's friends as well. The Russian Chinese super alliance is in the making and in a big way.

S

S

s

Because last time europe was under russian rule it fucking SSSSSSUCKED!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1639609223587.gif (404x347, 1003.32K)

leaf, shit opinion discarded and I hope a pack of niggers rapes you to death

the american flag is the globohomo banner, I will NEVER wear it again

S

i'll give them javelins and lead to eat

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Literal cuck go live in africa faggo...oh wait.

Attached: 1645776591442.jpg (600x503, 50.35K)

>literally all old men with zero intimidation behind their appearance
>still tries to make them look badass
Man, this shit won't stop being funny.
It's like a Lawn Bowls team with heavy marketing.

S

Fuck Russia, hope you all get raped and nuked.

S

go live in russia.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

F

#PACKWATCH
>#PACKWATCH
#PACKWATCH
>#PACKWATCH

PUTIN WILL FALL. RUSSIA IS FINISHED. ITS AFRAID.

Attached: A58ED94D-EB4C-4D7B-AE72-3FC4D56AA4E1.png (600x663, 459.38K)

Our boys don't even need your energy, they're doing fine

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>memeflag
Opinion discarded (not read)
Reply to this post to try again
also, please refrain from duplicate (spam) posts

Attached: 1591670454415.png (198x541, 21.72K)

S

Attached: 1640436143907.jpg (946x720, 38.48K)

doing fine against what? why? a bunch of civilians? why? because putin says they are nazis?

Man if it wasn't for those big Zs one may think that was Ukrainian equipment.

S

Attached: 1645794508176.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

Hurry up and win ffs

>Fuck Russia, hope you all get raped and nuked.
>gets irradiated periodically when Russia tries their dumb nuclear powered cruise missiles
>literally blow up and kill your best engineers when you try to fish it out of the ocean
>whole world finds out because they couldn't contain the radiation
Radiation: Check
>huge problem with man-on-man rape in Russian armed forces
>has already had high profile mass shootings and suicides directly related to young male conscripts being raped by their superiors
Raped: check
Russia is so fucking retarded, they managed to fulfil both of your requests without even trying.

PUTIN TAKE MY POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
odysee.com/gasgasgas

Fuck you. Have javelin.

Attached: 01F5BCCA-7046-447D-82EE-D1A87F8E52EB.jpg (1000x650, 168.04K)

Press P to PISS in their Vodka

i gotta be honest idgaf either way. My plans for next week:
>buy gold
>not take the vax
>Montagsspaziergang
>elden ring

Attached: 1621180102951.jpg (1930x1146, 186.78K)

I can't I have to save it for the winter, they might not exist by then, who will give me gas?

fuck Russia. a shithole 3rd world country with nukes. you're basically North Korea with alcoholism. my sons roblox money has more value than your national currency you fucking roach

Most "funny" part is about denazification, when Russia is praising commies, and attack civilians. Are civilians "Nazi"? XD

S

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The 93rd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine ceased to exist

>During the capture of the Gostomel airfield in the suburbs of Kiev, more than 200 nationalists from the special units of Ukraine were killed, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

>URRA!!! The forces of the Russian Airborne Forces and the landing force united at Gostomel, Kiev is blocked from the west - Russian Defense Ministry.

>For 2 days, our special group of 200 fighters held the strategic airfield and repelled the attacks of the enemy's many times superior forces

>The Armed Forces of Ukraine suffered simply monstrous losses near Gostomel, a huge column of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was destroyed from the air, which was going to reinforce units storming the positions of Russians

IT'S JOEVER