White Traitors

If you support Putin and what he's doing just because your mad some Western Liberals called you meanie things on the internet, you are pathetic and anti-white. He is killing white people and causing unnecessary pain and suffering to our people, which is more evil than those who do it through globohomo.
>BUTA UKRAININ PRESIDINT ISSA JEW
I don't care about him, I care about Ukrainian people.
>BUTA HES BEING BASED AUTHORITARIAN LIKE MUH HITLAH
Authoritarianism is only based if it benefits us.

Attached: 2473213664.jpg (1200x1200, 80.11K)

Seethe jew

I just don’t care

Attached: based putin???.png (1158x368, 83.7K)

post nose

Attached: absolutelydisgusting.png (419x355, 297.83K)

>I don't care about him, I care about Ukrainian people.
No you don't you fucking trash. Kill yourself.

>which is more evil than those who do it through globohomo.

Negative, son. I respect the man who comes at me with a gun to rob me far more than I respect the man subverting me and mutilating my children and planning my enslavement or extinction.

I don’t care about any of you and I hope you exterminate each other. Pls post webms too.

Jesus fuck I knew you guys were stupid and relied on tricking the mentally ill, but I'm a fucked up basket case and not even I could be filled by this shit. Holy God man they're not sending their best

Anti-White
Anti-White
Anti-White
Not White
Anti-White
Anti-White

Oh yeah ebil Putin, the antichrist that told the US to back off for months and waited 8 years before he started a conflict thats limited to taking out only the military that didn't surrender.
I'm sorry I'll go back to sticking the US flag up my ass while another drone bombs a wedding by accident or some shit.
Go back to fucking goats, NZ

>straya cuck
opinion discarded

>NZ

HAPPENING !!!!
PUTIN JUST DIED FROM MYOCARDITIS !
WATCH THE NEWS !
AHAPPENING !!!

No, no, no. You don't get it both ways, g-man. You could have stopped this shit and now you beg us for help with a hackneyed appeal to solidarity which was vaporized long ago. This situation is your grave. And it is well worth it to die to ensure you fill it.

Attached: coca-cola-racism-1-1024x605.jpg (1024x605, 79.79K)

why is the media so aggressively anti-russian, it's wild lmao.

this makes the vodkanigger shill very angry

Attached: Vladimir_Putin,_Klaus_Schwab_-_World_Economic_Forum_Russia_CEO_Roundtable_2007.jpg (3610x2526, 3.47M)

If they accept Russia annexing Ukraine, they will have to accept China annexing Taiwan.

Why don't you care about when USA kills brown people aren't you liberal?

But it will benefit Whites more to not be under this faux government where the Biden family is mired in corruption. Their government is stealing from Whites there and making their lives worse.
Why does the news keep making a big deal that Ukraine is a democracy anyway? Their votes probably matter as much as Americans did in the last election.

KILL YOUR LOCAL RECRUITER, SAVE LIVES

Yeah we’ve spent five years being called names by (((you))), no one cares anymore. If you want our bodies on your battle lines, we have a very long list of terms.

Name-calling won’t get you anywhere, appeals to emotions will be ignored or mocked. If you want help, you better put your hat in your fucking hands and hang your head and be prepared to sacrifice your entire fucking agenda in exchange.

I don’t serve dysgenic retards who seek to destroy every single bit of OG Western Civilization. If you need some help, I will lead you to a better place, otherwise, fuck all the way off.

based navalny!

Whiteness: an american jew meme!

Ethnicity wins. Geopolitics. Naked force. Security interests. All more important than your fantasy state built on lies and feelings.

>slavs are white

>Putin
>prowhite
LOL
haven't you seen those ARYAN russhit soldiers, or mudshit chechen goblins?
fuck me you russians are getting more pathetic by the second

Dude, these people have talked about putting us into fucking concentration camps. They openly talk about brainwashing the kids of Trump voters. It's not like they just called us a mean name, they want us fucking dead. Now they want us to fight a war for them? HA!

Came here to make this thread. Putin is actually committing white genocide. It's happening for real, right now, and not in the made up way that right-wingers, neo-nazis, and /poltards/ like to pretend it is because a few brown and black people immigrated to Europe or North America. Things aren't so based now are they? Here's an actual red-pill event happening.

>wah wah wah
>wah wah wah wah
imagine seriously taking a side in this conflict
you have to be a complete fucking goyim or a turbo kike to do such a thing

>Putin more evil than Globo Homo
Not a chance, kike. KYS

this board was never pro white. only a small minority. most american flags are brown people who follow spic fuentes

cope

fuck you and fuck globohomo

I'm not saying the West is any better, both are Satanic Evil Filth.

Ukraine is run by westoid nigger loving jews. They dont even belong in Ukraine

Attached: 1645750575595.jpg (1440x2166, 447.23K)

>anti-white
Yes

Sorry kike, you're gonna have to find another vassal state

user.. your lies are so deep i'm surprised you can breath through your bullshit. Not buying what your selling if you want to fight ruskies go do it yourself.

The only white genocide is taking place in every western center of government.
Immigration, focus on infertility, total loss of vitality due to plummeting test (supported by modern eating, living habits, mindsets).
No. This is shilling. This is pro globohomo faggotry. An hero

8===D O: more

Fight your own war, schlomo.

Most of the people on this board would be the first into the gas chambers, lets be honest.

Did you cry at your briefing when your commanding officer told you that you need to come down to the level of Any Forums to try to drum up support for this war you have no part in?

There are psychological services for you to get over the trauma of doing this if you are literally shaking rn writing all of this and seeing the nasty posts here.

Both putin and zelenski are jews, the war is just a kike distraction