It' over

Russia is taking over Kyiv by the end of this day.

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/vorposte
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551327/Chechen-special-forces-hunters-unleashed-Ukraine-detain-kill-Kyiv-officials.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

ok

I'm sorry there's so many retarded american posters who dick ride putin because they think he's based and redpilled.

Attached: average russian.jpg (1024x768, 433.93K)

I hope that you live in it and you get killed desu

bit rude

Attached: FK3RXV1WUAUplBS.jpg (720x960, 65.61K)

You barely put out a fight. Fucking losers.

Attached: 1622646535695.jpg (468x438, 44.94K)

ok, cucks

can you ride a bear like putin ? I don't think so

Attached: main-qimg-f753d27309655993e2998c30a1cc9974-c.jpg (800x445, 116.3K)

>kikes
>pitbulls
Both mistakes that need to be wiped out

*Kiev

Attached: 015.jpg (1024x736, 132.74K)

I was wondering - do you think Ukrainians are having a negative view of Zelensky and Klitchko giving weapons to civilians as the front breaks down? It's as if they're trying to inflict as much suffering as possible on their own populace. Also how's Klitchko's brother doing? Grabbed a rifle yet?

>Have no allies
>Have shit military
>Live next to Russia
I don’t feel bad. This one’s on you.

Just surrender guys, I saw a photo of young men ready to enlist and preparing Molotovs, trust me, it’s not worth it, you are about to die for america and the jewkranian politicians that made illegal deals with them, don’t die for that, or Do die for that and leave all those Ukrainian women for me

K...keep me posted

Russia is literally losing right now, It has more casualties you stupid chud.

Thank goodness the killing will soon stop. Fuck the legacy media and their propaganda. If they weren't involved, there woulf have been a lot less bloodshed.

Kiev*

Doubt it, no reason to go into bloody street warfare, it's not 20th century anymore.
They'll probably force government to surrender.

The real fun begins after your surrender.
Guerrilla warfare.

it's spelled Kiev and it is the seat of the Russian governor of the Ukrainian region

99% he's a vpn user from russian northern swamp.

Sorry, but it's for the best

it’s kiev faggot

Dont fight bro. Its stupid to die for the kikes

They only give weapons to volunteers. If a good man wants to hunt some Vasyas - one should give him means to do so.

300,000 Chechnyans and Russians in front of Kiev waving their flags ready to storm!!

per: t.me/vorposte
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551327/Chechen-special-forces-hunters-unleashed-Ukraine-detain-kill-Kyiv-officials.html

10 000 ELITE CHECHEN TERRORIST "HUNTER" SQUAD HAVE BEEN SENT TO KIEV TO "HUNT" FOR UKRAINIAN POLITICIANS.

THE RITUAL PRAYER HAS FINISHED AND THE HUNTER SQUAD IS MARCHING ON KIEV.

A CHECHEN TELEGRAM ACCOUNT HAS PHOTOGRAPHED CHECHEN FORCES LEAVING CHECHNYA WITH SPIKES AND UNOFFICIAL INFORMATION IS THAT THEY WILL "IMPALE" EVERY UKRAINIAN POLITICANS THEY ARE ABLE TO HUNT DOWN IN THE EUROMAIDAN SQUARE IN THE CITY CENTRE.

THEY ARE LITERALLY BRINING SPIKES TO IMPALE THE KIKE ZELENSKY

THEY ARE ALSO KNOWN FOR UNMATCHED BRUTALITY AND YOU CAN EXPECT MASS BEHEADINGS AND RAPES.

I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN IN UKRAINE RIGHT NOW, U WILL BE RAPED FOR HOURS ON END FOR DAYS WHILE THEY KILL UR HUSBANDS AND SONS FOR FUN IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

GOD BLESS RAMZAN KADYROV

LONG LIVE CHECHNYA!

Attached: image_2022-02-25_132306.png (380x202, 110.91K)

It's funny how any Ukrainian flag could literally be a Russian soldier in Ukraine.

Didn't know Chechen dogs are living in north Pakistan.

>chechens
5'4 70 IQ illiterate mudslimes who aren't even completely loyal to putin (ie chechen wars)

I dont know but what I do know is that putin is giving globohomo all the propaganda they need. This knvasion has been a massive bluepilling moment, all my friends and family think Putin is a madman intent on world domination and I can see why.
This might be good for Russia but I dont think it's good for us, those who didnt know what NATO was until yesterday are its biggest fans today.

I wonder, at what point does Zelensky escape? It's obvious that it's just a matter of time before Kiev falls, but the longer he waits the harder the escape is. Right now it's still nearly completely safe but that could change pretty quickly