CHECHEN HUNTERS TO "IMPALE" ZELENSKY

per: t.me/vorposte
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551327/Chechen-special-forces-hunters-unleashed-Ukraine-detain-kill-Kyiv-officials.html

10 000 ELITE CHECHEN TERRORIST "HUNTER" SQUAD HAVE BEEN SENT TO KIEV TO "HUNT" FOR UKRAINIAN POLITICIANS.

THE RITUAL PRAYER HAS FINISHED AND THE HUNTER SQUAD IS MARCHING ON KIEV.

A CHECHEN TELEGRAM ACCOUNT HAS PHOTOGRAPHED CHECHEN FORCES LEAVING CHECHNYA WITH SPIKES AND UNOFFICIAL INFORMATION IS THAT THEY WILL "IMPALE" EVERY UKRAINIAN POLITICANS THEY ARE ABLE TO HUNT DOWN IN THE EUROMAIDAN SQUARE IN THE CITY CENTRE.

THEY ARE LITERALLY BRINING SPIKES TO IMPALE THE KIKE ZELENSKY

THEY ARE ALSO KNOWN FOR UNMATCHED BRUTALITY AND YOU CAN EXPECT MASS BEHEADINGS AND RAPES.

I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN IN UKRAINE RIGHT NOW, U WILL BE RAPED FOR HOURS ON END FOR DAYS WHILE THEY KILL UR HUSBANDS AND SONS FOR FUN IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

GOD BLESS RAMZAN KADYROV

LONG LIVE CHECNYA!

Attached: chechen mass grave.jpg (1280x720, 170.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551327/Chechen-special-forces-hunters-unleashed-Ukraine-detain-kill-Kyiv-officials.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should cremate him in an untimely manner. Don't turn him into some kind of jesus.

I-impale with what exactly?

Attached: Jims Mosque Cleaning Muslim Islam meme.jpg (1224x796, 54.09K)

Putin knows muslims are the best jew hunters

If they impale a kike ww3 confirmed. Reminder: kikes believe that to die by you hands is one of the few ways a jew can go to hell.

Seems pretty stupid to give your adversary a reason to fight tooth and nail desu.

post the spikes

This is the Russian shock and awe campaign instead of sending bombs and missile strikes they send nigger rape

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10551327/Chechen-special-forces-hunters-unleashed-Ukraine-detain-kill-Kyiv-officials.html
Bruh. They are actually doing the Chechen circle dance

You fat asses now support muslim extremists who massacre school children for Allah?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
I'm gonna contact UK authorities and send them your post. Your fucked kid lol.

cucked Chechens are fighting for their Russian oppressors like some kind of mind controlled shitskin orc horde

>I-impale with what exactly?

Attached: pray_for_lube.jpg (500x500, 24.64K)

Chechens are coming to pooland soon

>impale
Did they pay us a licence? we have copyright for that

Ruskies are even more cucked for allying with them after they enslaved Russian soldiers, tortured and beheaded them, made snuff movies of Russians, and massacred 200 school children

>Putin sending his muslims after Jewlensky
HOLY FUCKING BASED

>we have copyright for that

Attached: Vlad_the_Implier.jpg (2231x3000, 1.21M)

This will be a blood bath of savage brutality not seen since the 90s, the gore will be kino as fuck.

Will this event be livestreamed??

Attached: 1634015219309.png (683x768, 648.23K)

did you even read the link you posted, retard???
all the casualties caused in that massacre were from russian dogs indiscriminately using poison gas on the building rather than listening to any of the reasonable demands of the seperatists

Canada etc etc

Attached: 8C805095-C404-4DE1-B290-CB7E073349DC.jpg (1080x823, 69.87K)

putins mother was a jew making him a jew

I wonder if they have superhuman endurance due to living most of their lives high up in the mountains

Based, they'll fertilize the land. Ah Dagestan. Babbys first gore.

Attached: dagestan.png (786x469, 241.77K)

That was the theatre dip shit

>U WILL BE RAPED FOR HOURS ON END
I think you missed the memo where they started handing out military weapons to civilians

>human rights activists claim
Kek
The poor Chechen extremists who love recording snuff movies dindunuffin! Let them in Europe to diversify our culture!

FUCK RUSSIA

FUCK CHECHENIA

FUCK RACE TRAITORS

As long as they don't kill the Klitschko's or Usyk, they are based

Are the Cechens like the Persian Immortals or something? The best soldiers in Putin's army?

Ah yes, kill a Chechen, surely things will work out for you

fuck you retarded russian, you will have to return to your poor shithole soon

you will not be welcomed in west for long time, you will be hated everywhere

but its ok, you can live in your dirty poor shithole and die of hunger, simple and enjoy!

FUCK RUSSIAN MURDERERS, FUCK RUSSIAN WAR CRIMINALS, FUCK PUTIN AND FUCK YOU OP

Look in the mirror and ask yourself how have you become a lowly race traitor.

Chech'em

Wow hecking trad and based putin letting out a muslim horde to rape white women and kill white children. Don’t you just love our white nationalist friend Putin bros?

Attached: 26701529-BCBB-481B-BACD-C1D234F95E4E.jpg (600x600, 48.96K)

>ritual prayer
gigacringe
I hope they meet their allah very soon.

>CHECHEN
>ELITE
user...

Attached: 305645645640.png (2000x1070, 772.88K)

No, they're merely ideologically, spiritually, religiously and ethnically homogeneous killing machines that have no qualms committing acts of genocide or wiping out entire schools of children to make a point.

Absolutely the last sort of people you want in your country, let alone city.

if you get the drop on them you can kill half a dozen and make a run for it