It suddenly all makes sense

It suddenly all makes sense

Attached: putin.png (890x738, 741.78K)

I was also insulted when I was young, leading me to develop aspbergers.

>MAD PUTIN THEORY
Psyches cope. Though it is based if he's an autist.

He has asperges?
May i eat some?

Evil Pentagons bullying poor disabled person. Cancel them.

Attached: Apumarayn.jpg (1024x781, 79.36K)

no shit nearly every Russian has autism

Throwing people with aspergers under the bus now are we? Never change USA.

our guy

ONE OF US

He is clearly not a sex haver too.

The jews in the military or mental health never mention sociopathy and psychopathy. They pretend both don’t exist and sugarcoat the rest of the cluster B spectrum.

I'm confused, is that supposed to make me hate him more?
Spergs are based.

This is almost as funny as the thread about him having ‘long Covid anxiety’ leading up to and causing this situation

Reminder that majority of autistic people are above 115 IQ

Attached: DB3228FD-B9F5-4697-AE5C-866A7D8A09B2.jpg (1158x644, 132.08K)

and Hitler has one ball and was on estrogen and blah blah fuckety blah
This bad propaganda does not work. You have filled the halls of the academy with degenerates and midwits and this is the result. No competent people in necessary positions.
No Edward Bernays to craft your message just a troon or a wine aunt.
You can't run a global empire this way.

Attached: 1604505347376.jpg (1079x720, 110.59K)

When he fingered that koala right in front of the worlds media with that shit eating grin, we should have known then.

What? This is the opposite of the one ball propaganda. Aspies are based. I want to believe this, based if true.

>3 daughters

>Aspies are based.
That is an opinion of the periphery, Any Forums, in the world of the normalfag suffering such a condition would be seen as a negative.

So, he's Russian?

Meme's aside, but Putin is probably the most 200 IQ, 4D chess leader we've seen in the last 70 years, the man is educated, articulate and dangerous as fuck.

They are really scrapping the bottom of their propaganda barrel

wow he's just like me

I also heard experts say he's only got one testicle

Yeah I was half joking but honestly the “autism is based” meme is going a little mainstream so the smear is not going to be very effective. Even with total normies the genius-autist meme is present. Elon musk is an example maybe

What makes sense? That you’re an irrelevant bong? Ukraine is America-backed globohomo. Ukraine is trannys and nigger worship and having faggots teach your kids. Simple as. Go Russia.

no just you

>Even with total normies the genius-autist meme is present. Elon musk is an example maybe
If that is the case that only makes the propaganda more inept.

Attached: 1604358793380.jpg (898x692, 60.48K)

OH MY GAWD HOW DARE YOU INSULT A NUROATYPICAL PERSON REEEEEEEEE

>raving autist
>surrounded by people who doesn't dare to say anything against him
No wonder he's a threat to world peace.

Yup my point exactly

Yeah well Joe Biden is a little girl sniffer / titty twister.

wow he's literally me

>the 2008 report
>in a screencap from 2015
>posted on 4chins in 2022
>says one of the most charismatic, calm and collected public figures on the century is actually a social retard
sounds totally legit

Attached: 1575582642528.jpg (306x306, 14.96K)

ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER ASS BURGER >ASS BURGER

Attached: 1638559940240.png (512x512, 246.38K)

based
autistic leaders are the best leaders