A column of Russian 'Grads' was smashed near Kharkiv

>A column of Russian 'Grads' was smashed near Kharkiv
youtu.be/6PCbJLCUCnc
Another victim of propaganda, thanks to Russian propagandists, is that they have assured their soldiers that there will be no resistance and they are no longer watching their surroundings.

Attached: c4160000-0aff-0242-fa2f-08d9f84fd552_w1597_n_r1_st.jpg (1597x898, 363.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0sQwoTHiXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't this many vehicle/aircraft casualties an absurdly high amount for the time passed so far?

>Another victim of propaganda
user...

So that retard can't even speak english?

Good I hope more of these tartars die.

snow...

>Kharkiv
It hasn't snowed there since the 12th of the month.

Not saying it's real, but

Attached: light dusting.png (386x289, 83.99K)

Proof?

I don't see the date... but yeah, its forecasted to snow for the next 5 days.

Good kill more, every dead russian makes Putin more nervous, and you have one less enemy.

Certainly seems like a lot for what was meant to be an entirely one sided affair.

Attached: 73 easting.png (325x1346, 170.13K)

>Good kill more, every dead russian makes Putin more nervous, and you have one less enemy.

Attached: Jew.png (236x338, 117.68K)

scared?

yes, thats because the "mighty" russian army is nothing more than old soviet tech held together by horseshit. plus they sent unexperienced children, soldiers from Luhans/Donezk to fight Ukraine. Its over for Russian pigs, not even mentioning the sanctions, cut off trade etc.

I want to see your 80 year old military in piles of molten metal, ivan, we will supply the missiles just so you have no excuse to nuke us.

Russia hasn't even sent in their best gear or troops. So far it's all been conscripts and old Soviet era shit. Once they do it'll be over within a week.

there's only one in the vidoe

You're losing this war. And after you've lost? The deluge.

>The 93rd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine ceased to exist

>During the capture of the Gostomel airfield in the suburbs of Kiev, more than 200 nationalists from the special units of Ukraine were killed, the Russian Defense Ministry said.

>URRA!!! The forces of the Russian Airborne Forces and the landing force united at Gostomel, Kiev is blocked from the west - Russian Defense Ministry.

>For 2 days, our special group of 200 fighters held the strategic airfield and repelled the attacks of the enemy's many times superior forces

>The Armed Forces of Ukraine suffered simply monstrous losses near Gostomel, a huge column of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was destroyed from the air, which was going to reinforce units storming the positions of Russians

IT'S JOEVER BETTER SURRENDER BEFORE CHECHENS COME

And Ukraine says they've killed 1000 Russians today. It's all bullshit at the minute lmao.

did you mean ukrainian Grads you placed in the middle of Kharkiv? The yellow building on the back looks like the one from video.
Coincidence? I don't think so.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0sQwoTHiXM

Attached: 1627444767423.jpg (500x370, 38.32K)

War was better when it was only horses, bows and swords/spears. Change my mind.