Russia is surrendering

Russia is surrendering
Its over

Attached: 46B92951-471F-4B68-B6DA-828B16039E66.jpg (1170x1481, 707.53K)

Sounds like more Jewish subversion

Lies

Attached: C6C91310-391D-498C-9657-624BA19BA97D.jpg (473x1024, 100K)

That's not surrendering retard. That's Ukraine telling Russia "you can have whatever you want just leave the west side of our country alone"

is the jewish comedian is reaching out for discussion, he is preparing for official ukranian surrender

Hahahahahhaha
Look at that dead zogbot, kike boot got btfo it seems
Putin best get back home to the wailing wall, cause his boots are going home in bags

Attached: 1645784385026m.jpg (580x1024, 59.5K)

>One dead soldier means you should retreat
I can't deal with zoomers anymore can we please just kill all of them

Russia thought that would be an easy win
They were wrong, you don’t go back to cockdiplomacy if you are making huge gains.

No dude its just georgia 2.0
they will give up crimea and that eastern slice. also some neutrality guarantees most likely. This was the playbook all along.

They have the entire eastern side of Ukraine surrounded retard

Dumb newfag, this is for near 2 decades of shit about yank zogbots, you shit for brains fucking moron
Go back to sucking off pootain with the other 2012/4/6 newfags, you fucking underage little cunt

Attached: 1645708680612.png (960x1280, 1.85M)

Based Xi stopping brother wars with negotiation.

Sure. But clearly Zelenigger doesn't get what these talks mean. They mean that he needs to GTFO, Ukraine demilitarizes and denazifies and all of Russia's demands are met right now. Else the operation continues until they forcefully achieve their goals. One way or another Russia's going to win. I hope they hang Zelenigger.

this is a fucking gay war if it only lasted 3 days. i fucking hate the americans and the rest of nato scum for not intervening. such a shame this didnt turn into a global nuclear war.

Based Doomgarian.

They are literally winning

it's one globohomo shill from UK. As always they parrot our words when it makes no sense to use them.

LOL, a fucking bend barrel and blank cartridges for the meat shields

Or a ceasefire and a delay to regroup. Ukraine's airforce is already btfo but Russians keep getting delayed and ambushed it seems. Hard to tell with so little information, but after you fags took Chernobyl I thought it was over.

What…?

It's over for ukraine.

Attached: 1645789603109.webm (360x636, 2.31M)

I expected it to last at least two weeks.

>attack without declaring war while their diplomatic envoy is at the UN

>now apparently is the time for diplomatic talks
I would make a joke like "the russian cries in pain while he strikes you", but I don't blame the whole population, just those following orders and Putin.

amazing how clean all these dead folks are, probably died from shock

source : just trust me dude

Posting unverified tweets should be a bannable offense