HOLY FUCKIN SHIT PUTIN WAS NOT READY FOR THIS

Its time to pack it up, putinbros

Attached: 345254354.jpg (424x464, 89.58K)

Can't believe how racist they are, they call Harry a Prince because he is a white male, and they call Meghan a Markle because she is a goblin.

bark and no bite, really tired of this shit.
empty gestures, meaningless drivel.
they don't even give a shit, guaranteed. could probably not place ukraine on a map last week if their life depended on it.

LA has ruined him

Attached: henry.png (412x514, 283.81K)

Your wife and adughter are paying for his livelihood every time they buy minnie mouse shirt

Attached: 818YKHZoSfL.jpg (1470x1500, 724.51K)

Every cucks and faggots support Ukraine

Attached: 0023571396_20.jpg (827x827, 64.18K)

Attached: ddd.jpg (997x561, 127.22K)

I fucking hate the west so much. All the same people crying about Ukraine are the ones that enabled this shit. They didn't say anything when king nigger Obama started fucking around and putting nukes on Russia's border. I'm surprised it took this long. Russia definitely has patience. I almost want a full scale war at this point. The problem with that is none of these rich pricks ever actually fight the wars. It's all us peasants. Killing each other for the rich. Fuck my life

We got too cocky, putinbros

We as peasants can destroy livelihoods of rich globos over night
But we are many islands, they are interconnected few

They should fly there immediately and stand with them properly.

In every picture, he’s always in the background following her. What a cuck and a pussy. What’s this guy’s deal?

Lol why are these guys always on the wrong side of history! Clown world!

>prince
isn't this nonce literally not a prince anymore? faggot is trying to have his cake and eat it too.

>we stand with ukraine
>we are praying for you user
>we are in support [insert popular topic]
do richfags have no shame

Attached: istockphoto-598789266-612x612.jpg (612x412, 57.69K)

I don't know man. He was always a bit of a weirdo. But at least he served in a tour of duty. I'll give him credit for that. I think he tried to get away from the royalty crap but he ended up with this feminist cunt that's probably withholding blowjobs if he doesn't cuck to her mental illness.

these fucking redcoats invade my country and then have the utter gall to call someone else out for being an invader?

Why would a hunky ginger like Harry Marry that? Is it a humilation ritual cause he was Dianas son?

Not a prince. Not anymore.

You sure showed him, user
You go girl

Oh shit. Call the invasion off guys, the disgraced former prince and his mullato wife said so.

>a tour of duty
Extremely controlled conditions out of any harms way

Call for peace, and everybody get tested for aids, now we’re going to go visit a event for orphan kids and look at stuff and smile and laugh

Attached: E945F3A7-8C64-4EAB-BBF3-3F190C8ABA1F.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Do they stand with the Russian people of the Ukraine too?
The ones whose right to self-determination we should be respecting.

“If you only knew how bad things really were”

Little bitch boy and his retarded half spic dominant hoe wife.

>oh noo not the invasionerinoo
Mainstream globohomo media seems to conveniently avoid the fact those regions declared independence and invited russian army in as peacekeeping operation

kek they ALWAYS put harry in the background slightly out of focus, looking towards markle like an effeminate bitch. Imagine being this photographically cucked.

Lol, I clicked this image to get the full size and it took to to the tranny section of xhamster. You fuckers are hilarious. This should be changed to Kamala though

Attached: draftourdaughters 2.0.jpg (640x383, 56.25K)

I hope they get POLONIUM'D

Behind every cunt annoying bitch is a sullen cuckoo boi faggot *out of focus gaze*

Cool, can't wait to see these royal faggots go put on uniforms, fly out to Ukraine, and come under fire in some bombed-out border area.