The "CHECHENS ARE COMING!" psyop is gay. Kill yourself Putin. Nobody cares

The "CHECHENS ARE COMING!" psyop is gay. Kill yourself Putin. Nobody cares.
>BBBBBUT THEY ARE SOOOOO SAVAGE
Any Forums is fucking gay, kill yourself once again

Attached: 1645750984315.jpg (1024x758, 104.14K)

Their armor is thick and their shields broad

Hopefully all chechens and Putin himself end up impaled at the end of all this.

Attached: C407A46D-9714-4704-A7D3-DDF78A8E5314.png (204x247, 70.13K)

Any Forums right now is video game dweebs vs. contrarians

Are you unfamiliar with Chechens?

yeah, image in modern warfare using the real-life equivalent of Orcs to take over a city.

Its just bananas

based

Chechens have been BTFO in every way for the past 500 years. Take your fantasy gang rape larping and fuck off back to /gif/ with the rest of the degenerates.
>But some stories
Yeah everybody does that in war you permanently online faggots. I'm begging ya to spend even a day in a war zone not made by Activision before your tranny larping

Didn't the chechens lose?

So you're unfamiliar with chechens.

Cool.

Pretty sure they were utterly demolished by Ukrainians in early conflict when they were sent in. I remember seeing that some were renamed to shish-kebab division or whatever.

>Pretty sure they were utterly demolished by Ukrainians
Other Chechen's actually.

Fascinating how little people seem to know.

All Chechens are the same, muslim mudbloods?

Nobody.
Fucking.
Cares.
I will shit shit down a chechens throat after I fuck his wife.

Yeah i am familiar how they never did anything and always get buttfucked yes. Some literal who mountain monkeys who can screech real hard.

Oh no, the corn syrup filled sow is angry.

Shutup queer, nobody cares. You know my country would actually fuck you in real life if we wanted. You KNOW it...and I know it. You also know how many chechen intestines we've exposed to drone footage, you mudslime loving cuck monkey. Look out for the reaper, mother fucker. You might get it.

Attached: 1645728880727.jpg (640x640, 130.74K)

>Shutup queer, nobody cares.
He screams before running out of breath and reaching for his doritio filled inhaler.

Who are the dweebs and who are the contrarians?

You can come to Any Forums and shill chechen cock all day with your muslim brothers...but don't think for a moment you have any value in a war. You're basically a bag of blood. Understand? So, go on, go shill your chechens. Just know, America hasnt even got started yet. Mere sanctions. Smart bombs come out eventually, sandnigger.

What are you going to do, threaten more sanctions?

Or will they be *smart* sanctions?

LMFAO

Smart BOMBS, nigger. You and your muslim brothers haven't even seen the new stock yet since the war, KEK

800 billion a year. That's how much we spend to build bombs. You'll fuck around and find out. They always do.