Are the Chechens Putin's wild card? I find it very interesting how they were just airdropped like...

Are the Chechens Putin's wild card? I find it very interesting how they were just airdropped like, like a bunch of hungry dogs in the middle of the forrest to do the dirty work of Russia. How are they faring thus far?

Attached: r.jpg (640x410, 57.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/disclosetv/posts/107858593354409317
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it more like human shield.

Why are they helping Putin, what could they possible gain? Also, do they fight alongside the Russians or on their own?

Chchens are feared everywhere. They're savage subhumans who slowly behead enemy solders with dull knives instead of shooting them.

Its a way to get less mouths to feed when famine hits russia hard. No need to feed the cucked russian slave-muslims when they are rotting in the ukrainian soil

yes, currently there are serb chetniks units under putins command, basically same shit, you use these to do dirty work as they will do literally anything

Attached: EwOSVtdW8AIBScY.png (567x567, 439.49K)

they are sadistic killers who will rape and kill Ukranian girls and kids and fuck you bastards on here who supported Putin his is goign to wear on "neo nazis" now he is saying.

here is a video of them, its scary, allahu akbar! like terrorists gab.com/disclosetv/posts/107858593354409317

sweet sweet ukranian pussy

gay

WHAT? you have lost your fucking mind lo lthese sadistic killers are going to behead "neo nazi" civillians gab.com/disclosetv/posts/107858593354409317

btw
imagine nato gay trannie facing these subhuman animals in close quarter warfare...
xaaxxaxaxaxaxaxa

you sick fucking bastard they'll rape and kill girls with you cheering them on? kill yourself please

Ukraine leader is a jew,
what do you think

They have to stop to pray every 2 hours so it's taking a while. They've started raping each other in the forest because they can't wait

Chechens are based and are my islamic brothers. Fear them.

"imagine" these sadistic fucks beheading children with you cheering them on yeah you wont have to "imagine" that here soon you bastard it will be real

>Why are they helping Putin, what could they possible gain?
Their children and grand children not being subject to trannification via western propaganda.

Chechens dont have sex while at war.

Don't fuck with our brothers.

Yes, and my grandmother has wheels instead of legs. ahah. retard. These guys will rape everything rapeable in sight.

Based

Last time they came to Ukraine.

Attached: 104871_1.jpg (450x256, 21.95K)

do not have to imagine
we chetniks outdo them muslim pussies and have bigger dicks
fuck children
fuck niggers
fuck jews
fuck everyone
nato cucks wont do shit

based

Based Persian. ch*Ch*Ns don’t qualify as humans.

I hope all chechens get killed before ukraine surrenders
Best case scenario for all sides

they're just extremely loyal. in recent years putin has given some almost complete autonomy and lots of support to have their own state.
in their tradition loyalty is number 1

This desu

I hope these subhumans clean Israel. A man can dream.

mashallah brother

but why do they want to serve orthodox master? it is kind of weird relationship

Amidst the chaos Serbia will invade the balkan soon and you will be put in a vase

Who cares... That's the whole point. You don't own a pitbull rape baby because you need a dog to play with the kids...

Agreed

The Serbs won’t do anything you fool. Also, they care more about B&H than us - we are irrelevant to them

They have a deal with Russia. Also they're very militant and loyalty-focused as the other user said.

>muuuuh israel
Thread’s about Russia Ukraine tho
Russia was bombing military infrastructure from the get go and not touching citizens which is good if they want to assimilate Ukraine back into Russia (which I support)
Raped and beheaded citizens tho is bad, they are one people and this is essentially a brother war so all Russian attacks should be on military and only if they refuse to surrender
Sending in chechens is bad long term tactic