Threadly reminder that this is all happening because Trump was Putin's ally

Threadly reminder that this is all happening because Trump was Putin's ally.

He'll be the first american president to be publicly executed for his crimes against humanity.

Attached: Trump-3.jpg (1024x685, 85.45K)

WRONG.
YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN.

Attached: 1612888556091.png (732x746, 990.13K)

>this is all happening because Trump was Putin's ally.
Well I guess I like Trump again

Biden enabled the Russian invasion and caused it. Every Russian invasion has been on Biden's watch.

why did Putin wait until after Trump was gone to start planning the invasion?

one of the worst takes I've seen yet. is this what the young turks are telling you faggots? fucking kek
Trump was literally just an excuse for neo-libs to fear monger anti-ruski propaganda 24/7 for the past 6 years

Attached: 541387095438920.png (508x485, 585.07K)

trump is just a zionist puppet. His 4 years went as bad or worse than a Hillary presidency would've been. He was always controlled opposition, and his job was to advance the leftist agenda while getting retarded rednecks to cheer for it.

>Threadly reminder that this is all happening because Trump was Putin's ally.
Nope. The Dems tried to meme it that Trump was Putin's ally, and thereby played themselves because Putin didn't dare do anything for four years because he knew that Trump would feel compelled to overreact to show wasn't in league.
When Trump was gone Putin starts rattling the saber because an obvious dementia patient is in charge of the US and the rest of the West's leaders are absolutely fucking hated for their Covid mandates and shit.

>Every Russian invasion has been on Biden's watch.
Not really. A president is responsible for everything that happens 2 years after his term ends, so technically for this kind of stuff Trump is still the president. His influence is still here.

Good. He infringed 1A and 2A for Israel. And he declared a national emergency and operation warp speed for a meme flu.

Under Nigger Obama Putin invaded and annexed Crimea, under Pedophile Biden he invades Ukraine.There were no Wars under Trump

Attached: 0604915C-B1ED-4C27-A4A5-02693F010512.jpg (820x580, 16.13K)

>reminder that this is all happening because
yes, thats it
putin had control of a sitting president and did absolutely nothing to his advantage for 4 years
instead, he strategically waited until some one he didnt control, but is beholden to the deep state neocon war mongers responsible for iraq, syria, and libya is placed in charge
wtf?
you shills are absolutely pathetic

sg

B*den is already the worst president/politician the US has ever had. Republicucks will be content to do nothing and just shit on him for 2 years and that will be an improvement. Let that sink in.

Attached: jj90d12908d129.jpg (1536x2048, 395.09K)

Attached: 53530A20-A866-4BDE-852A-B5E7BE0879E6.jpg (422x1024, 78.07K)

>biden shits bed
>drumptf put that shit there
Kek

You are right. It is just like when the Russians annexed Crimea half a decade before he ran for office.

It will be pleasure to watch you dangle comrade

>Trump allows Putin to invate Ukraine
>b-b-but it's Biden's fault!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 02-12-32 (20) Thank God Trump - Twitter Search Twitter.png (502x912, 727.99K)

Then why didn’t it happen sooner?

Obama in charge: Putin takes Crimea.

Trump, supposedly CONTROLLED by Putin, in charge: nothing.

Biden in charge: Putin takes Ukraine.

Do I need to paint you a picture?

Nobel peace prize, two

Trump probably asked Putin to wait until a democrat was in charge to attack so people would blame democrats instead of republicans.

Durham investigation proves OP is a faggot.

>probably
I think you should log off a while

Glowing phosphorus niggers

CORRECT!
Also because Trump wanted to bully someone to help him cheat an election he couldn't win.

Attached: commietrump.jpg (640x1009, 103.25K)