Pol is cucked

Let me get this straight half you losers are rooting for Russian sub human scum to take Ukraine ? When Hitler hated Russia almost as much as the Jews. You losers are rooting for absolute subhuman trash. Russians are nothing more than Asian half breeds not even pure white. Wew lad what an embarrassment

Attached: 96241B27-B241-437E-945A-F332A09C48B7.jpg (600x596, 34.2K)

You don't get it. Any Forums always sides with the loser.

>russia
>losing
lol

>FPBP

Attached: mel-gibson.jpg (500x740, 106.94K)

>wait you guys don't mindlessly do or think like what we have been told about you???????
go back to where you came from nigger and lurk for 2 years before posting

i hope they all die, and i'm glad hitler killed himself and his human sexdoll cousin

>falling for bots and shills this hard
hello, newfriend.

Attached: 20fao5.jpg (526x400, 50.01K)

americans always love an underdog

In fairness he hated Americans too.

Attached: aryans_vs_mutts.jpg (1050x709, 248.04K)

Stay fat faggot

Lol no you just mindlessly think and do the exact opposite of what you're told to do and think, which still makes you an NPC.

Personally I'm not rooting for anyone I just want America to get involved and be destroyed.

It's mostly shills, whether you're talking pro or anti-russia. Genuine posters have been burried from disinfo at this point.

Finally a sensibl....Hey, thats not how we shills are supposed to work! P-putin is w-w-winning

>Let me get this straight half you losers are rooting for Russian sub human scum to take Ukraine ?
Siding with Ukraine is siding with loosers, and siding with loosers Its onions. So keep coping.

No he did not hate Americans, just judaised and negrified degeneration in American society / stage. Russians were to subhuman mongol apes to him!

even when posting an image of hitler and larping as a nassi the left still can’t meme

>The autistic hentai board full of flags is cucked and retarded
Wow how surprising

HOLY FUCK OP I AM CONVINCED

BLACK LIVES MATTER. ADOPT A BLACK CHILD RIGHT NOW.

People rooting for Russia are the effect of West demoralization, which was started by Russia. If Russia ever liberates them they will be the first to get the bullet in their back, after they are done being useful idiots. But that is just a minority of retards here. Honestly most of them are paid Ivans behind VPNs.

Attached: file.png (933x525, 397.68K)

How much cocoa butter is on your keyboard after typing this?

I hope your shithole is next

Ivan pls.

you think hitler would be in favor of zelensky you absolute faggot

Attached: go fuck yourself.jpg (900x600, 70.2K)

Are you rooting for Klaus Schwab and his globhomo jewish buddies who run america?
Because im not rooting for one or the other it's a tragedy.

it's meant to be as a distraction so globohomo isn't held accountable for the covid lies and vaccine depop

Attached: spooky drop covid russia war.png (1126x328, 47.48K)

Lol

I literally don’t care even care you retard faggot I just want to watch the world burn

Attached: D78FFD15-C950-443F-8E8B-BC431A481179.jpg (478x641, 27.65K)