Mfw I just found out what a Chechen is

>mfw I just found out what a Chechen is

You're telling me Putin just magicked up an army of squat hobgoblin looking men and unleashed them on Ukraine? Seriously, look at these things. I've never seen anything like them. They're so distinct.

How come I've never seen these guys ever mentioned in association with Russia until now?

Attached: images (1) (8).jpg (644x476, 23.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ756qw5XL4
youtube.com/watch?v=-OVuFTp2DZQ
t.me/intelslava/20494
gab.com/disclosetv/posts/107858593354409317
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russkies tried to bomb Chechens into oblivion but they couldn't get rid of them so Putin gave them a lot of power in return of making them loyal dogs

>How come I've never seen these guys ever mentioned in association with Russia until now?

Russia has a huge muslim population. Its the biggest religion over there.

Are you retarded? Chechen wars with white Russians being beheaded and hunted like dogs? Putin buying them out like a pussy? Recent "muh chechen fags get tortured in prison"?

they're just mountain people

because you're a dipshit who doesn't pay attention
the world is vast.

No one knows or cares about your weird history. You are a fake breakaway state from Kiev.

I know a Chechen girl who lives here in [undisclosed tiny Western European country]
She's a MASSIVE whore
Like literally fucked my friend who has a girlfriend in the room right next to us while we were awake. And they weren't quiet either
Also, she takes drugs

As he said. Hobgoblins. These little guys look like they pose a bigger danger to my silverware and socks then they do to Ukraine.
Why do we not have these things in zoos already?

Hey, whatever it takes to avoid human rights laws

Yeah those are the guys that made Georgia kneel.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ756qw5XL4
>Well-equipped, well-armed with the newest weapons but they lack the fighting spirit. A normal warrior doesn't leave well protected positions especially on their homeland.

LURK MOAR

I hate Russians, Chechens and all Muslims.

Chechens would be like the mountain warriors in a fantasy game.

All the weak guys died from constant war/hardship living in the mountains. Even the weirdest ones are wiry, scary looking guys. The cave princes, like OP pic are the smart/strong ones. MMA is the national sport, as is killing people with knives. They kidnapped a Jewish youtuber for saying inappropriate things about Chechen women and forced him to apologize on camera and show it to his fans LOL.

Rumour is they just grow out of the mud. Its a nation of people who tried to hide their Downs Syndrome with beards and kickboxing. But I see that his face is about two inches smakker than his head.

>

Lol Russians almost genocided you mountain rats in the second chechen war

Basically, Russian Ghurkas?

Putin is a zog puppet. Nu/pol/ is always wrong.

Who are you talking to?

Yeah that's what an actual Caucasian looks like. White Muslims.

They look like Amish but more inbred and shorter

>putin is a zog puppet
>so support the western zog puppets with AIDS flavor

Because you're a fucking moronic child who doesn't know the first thing about anything

Welcome to Midgar my child.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OVuFTp2DZQ

Russia is already in kiev
And 10k chechens are coming to ukraine
Westoid cope incoming
t.me/intelslava/20494

Anyone that has followed gore on the internet in the last 20 years knows about Chechens. Sadistic motherfuckers.

Because you are dumb and uneducated. Go read book and stop embarrassing yourself OP.

why do chechens and dagestanis shave their moustache?

I guess you could say they earned it.

they are 1 year conscripts

slavs aint white

Chechens are notorious dude. During the early days of the internet, Chechen beheading videos were dominating the gore websites.

bro, (((USA))) has been using this race to commit terrorism against Russia from two decades.

Theyre ISIS terrorists and putin has an entire army of them to go kill "neo nazis" in ukraine. Putin has gone mad for real. gab.com/disclosetv/posts/107858593354409317

Gurkhas at least have redeeming qualities and are cool to be around.

>How come I've never seen these guys ever mentioned in association with Russia until now?
youre probably a teenager and its been awhile since they have been out in public

Maybe because you're 12 years old? Stop watching anime.

Send in the low IQ inbreds.
What else can the maniac do?

Putin Aid funds a patronage system that supports Chechen clans.
The Chechens send soldiers to fight in putin's wars as payment.

>They kidnapped a Jewish youtuber for saying inappropriate things about Chechen women and forced him to apologize on camera and show it to his fans LOL.
Dare I say, fucking based?

Attached: 3245234243543.jpg (413x395, 23.65K)

quality aus post

We're going to have to nuke russia and ukraine ourselves just to stop this madness of putin putting a terrorist army onto a civilian population to "denazify" them
This has turned into pure madness.

Because Islam is not a race. Pic related is Japanese Muslim

Attached: 205244DF-7EF2-4C4D-A860-734AC860BB54.jpg (640x480, 23.33K)

You can stop, Mykola.

They look like cool people, i would replace the patagonian natives with them if I'm given the chance

If by the adjective Russian you imply that something is substantially worse than its original, then yes.

Gurkhas are generally honorable people. None of this "film yourself cutting a crying 20 year old conscript's head off with a rusty knife in a dingy basement and then mail the tape to his parents" bullshit.

reminder that if you're muslim in japan you are officially on a government watchlist

And yet the vast majority of Japanese are shinto, and the vast majority of Europeans are christians. Islam is a religion designed for arabs and mongols, because it fits their nature: devious, simplistic, belligerent.
I don't wanna shit on Islam, I think muslims aren't capable of better, so Islam is good for them. However, once you read pic related (the full series) you will understand that it requires a certain genetic material to be appreciated.

Attached: islam1_taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

>how to tell everyone you’re a sub-human zoomer, without telling people you’re a sub-human zoomer
the jokes continue to write themselves

This is more or less what a Chechen is.

Target: Chechen
Distance: 0.0206% / 0.02063231
62.2 Kura-Araxes_ARM_Kaps
28.5 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
6.2 TUR_Tepecik_Ciftlik_N
3.1 Han

It sounds crazy, but people related to the Kura Araxes culture were once quite advanced.

hello can the japs pls save us send some sword art online hero over here and set everything straight?

Russians are paying billions of dollars of taxes to keep these goblins quite

Attached: ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

His face is telling "Look, I'm the bad guy! "

Because you haven't been paying attention? Ramzan Kadirov is based as fuck. The history his family has with Putin is interesting as well.

Attached: Ramzan 2.jpg (680x383, 107.27K)

Attached: daka.jpg (250x412, 68.81K)