D-don't you dare invade ukraine!!!

>d-don't you dare invade ukraine!!!
>don't you dare putin!!!!
>this will mean sanctions!!!
why are mutts such pussies?

Attached: 1621478207535.webm (720x1276, 486.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt13847172/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are literal monsters kek

I mean, what is anyone else doing? Why is it my job?

Looks like Costanzas dad

Try not to destroy Europe for the third time, okay? Also, after Rope Day we're sending all your Jews back.

if you won't do shit then don't whine about it all day, stfu and worry about your own country

A jew frankenstine experiment. I think this is what tesla was talking about lmao.

m.imdb.com/title/tt13847172/

Attached: 6B4C8EE6-8188-405C-B45D-1EC6D37BE14F.gif (300x168, 600.67K)

Can't stand ya

>stfu and worry about your own country

Attached: ndsadnsadnasd.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

Attached: 1644674336039.jpg (828x932, 522.5K)

You're not going to goad the world into launching nukes on Any Forums, you still have to go to work, sorry.

>continues to worry about someone else's country

I don't worry, I'm telling you that your shithole is in shambles and instead of trying to fix it you bitch about what happens in eastern europe

Attached: 1645437025785.jpg (720x782, 188.02K)

>I don't worry
no you obsess, whilst awkwardly living your life on the internet

Yeah, the average American does not care about some eastern european conflict. A poll showed 70% wanted no involvement whatsoever.
You are conflating our unelected State Department with plebs.

not as much as you obsess over russia, and iran, and china

Attached: 1618154763172.jpg (877x965, 196.95K)

the only thing Putin and russians understand is violence.

Sanctions wont solve anything, because russians already are ultra poor and live in dirty shithole, so they need to drink alcohol all the time to escape the reality, it cant be any worse than that.

but I thought le heckin epic democracy means the politicians follow the will of the people? what's the point then?

Because (((they))) use you and your military to controle the world, remember?

Anyone that broke free from the prussian model government indoctrination we were forced into for 12 years is well aware that democracy is a sham.

The point of "liberal democracy" is to obscure and mystify who actually wields power.
Go look at Canada, the UK, and Australia.
Do you notice something?
They all have two major parties - one red and one blue. Just like here.
It's a stage show that's rigged from the outset. The actual government is run from the Treasury, the State Department, the Pentagon, and the FBI.

do you not know what happened before 1991?

is that brittany ventis brother?
dios mio

$400? Tell them a new iPhone or pair of shoes is available and watch them find that money.