Russian Sardaukar have been unleashed

Russian Sardaukar have been unleashed.

Attached: EF2F93DC-6DCD-4CD1-835B-D2D9419ED54D.jpg (1170x1124, 475.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KevinRothrock/status/1497175080203436032
youtu.be/cMQ5iQ-NbFA?t=2611
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly this is worse than Nukes in some ways

A herd of chechen rapists

Looking forward to the beheading kino

twitter.com/KevinRothrock/status/1497175080203436032

Ukraine is about to get 'enriched'.

If you can catch my drift.

Unleashing third-rate Muslims who've been conquered and colonised so many times they don't have any other identity. I thought muslim hordes were globohomo jew tactics?

I hope azov literally impales them.

Impaled Muslims along a border is a beautiful sight.

they're stupid, primitive barbarians who will get fucked up by modern military equipment.
who gives a fuck what these 3rd world niggers are doing?

It's part of Putin's deal with the Kadyrov clan to secure Chechnya back in the day. Shock troops.

Sending in the headhunters. Expect many beheading videos of kiev politicians

We know everything. We remember everything. We have understood: Russians are not human beings. Henceforth the word Russian means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word Russian will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak any more. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one Russian a day, you have wasted that day. If you think that instead of you, the man next to you will kill him, you have not understood the threat. If you do not kill the Russian, he will kill you. If you cannot kill your Russian with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a Russian before combat. If you leave a Russian alive, the Russian will hang a Ukrainian man and rape a Ukrainian woman. If you kill one Russian, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of Russian corpses. Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Russians you have killed. Kill the Russian - this is your old mother's prayer. Kill the Russian - this is what your children beseech you to do.

Theyre jihadists more vicious than isis and taliban combined, with full russian equipment and backing. Be afraid jew, be very afraid.

They are. Putin is WEF through and through. This whole thing has been to distract from their failures regarding the pandemic and the lockdowns that people are now getting wise to.

i'm not jewish, i'm white.
jews are the ones who exaggerate the barbarity of these goatfuckers so that people will support Israeli wars.
what exactly have they achieved in their pathetic history?

Attached: 1402097388569.jpg (2048x3038, 1.31M)

cope more

Attached: SPORT-PREVIEW-Khamzat-Chimaev-and-Ramzan-Kadyrov.jpg (1200x800, 426.8K)

I hope that they remeber the time Ruskies invaded theyr land and they pull an Italy on them.

How is sending savages against other slavs, other white people, in any way a good thing?

That's Jew globalist behaviour and exactly something I'd expect out of the Co-Chair of Davos, the Mad Manlet.

This vlad is better than Manlet vlad

Attached: 1_1iZE1vTq1jiAg7vfGbx74Q.jpg (564x822, 111.29K)

youtu.be/cMQ5iQ-NbFA?t=2611

That's why they remain a colonised second class citizen to Russia, lol. They're not even in their ancestral homelands anymore. Cannon fodder supreme.

where are their masks and proof of up to date vaccination records!?!?! STOP BEING SO SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1645457150202.jpg (502x839, 51.3K)

This isnt the fucking marine corps take your faggot propaganda and shove it all the way up your ass.

>I thought muslim hordes were globohomo jew tactics?
It is.

Hey! You stole it from me!

Attached: SharedScreenshot.jpg (1004x177, 35.59K)

>Russian news outlet Baza

Attached: 1645792998534.png (680x626, 178.89K)

No.

Is this some copypasta?
Memeflags are not people.