>alcoholism
>HIV
>Jewish oligarchs
>poverty
>mass amounts of churkas and other mutts
>everyone that doesn’t bend the knee is le evil nazi
>WWII revisionism illegal(as of 2014)
>anti extremism law 282 represses Russian nationalism
WOAUUUUHHH LE RUSSIAN TRAD. Welp, I want to get annexed by Russia now, we can have everything we have now but also be poor and alcoholic, hekin based.

Attached: D2F6B24B-FDD9-4F43-9C8E-F36DCD060F83.jpg (1280x720, 138.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava/20494
interfax.ru/business/807210
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/233616911/#233644082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh pentagon trolling and propaganda

well, pol is played with like kids, they are falling for simplest trick in kike book, bad jew vs good djew

Attached: 1645785229492.jpg (3210x2882, 3.59M)

literally everything he said is true

CIA SCARED
LOL YOURE NEXT
t.me/intelslava/20494
There is fighting in kiev ALREADY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GET FUCKED POLES AND BALTIC SUBHUMANS

Attached: g_b6YHJT_tNUvEKVA37_6uOyo_Ol37U4sQ9ZldExL4s.jpg (1170x1600, 274.58K)

>baltic country
>opinion discarded

Idc, as long as there is a war, my market is growing.

bloodthirty mutt subhuman shows its real face

Attached: 1645781107229.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

You've been posting this pic forever now
scared little boy

>please die for me, traitor!

Attached: npc chad russia.jpg (462x1087, 269.92K)

so what? now make a list for western style (((((democracy)))))
>pic very related

Attached: 1638435785075.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

>>anti extremism law 282 represses Russian nationalism
You can be named an extremist for being anti-LGBT. In Russia. Yeah.

this propaganda isnt working on me and i still supoport putin unironically kys

also remember it goes in all fields

>American flag
>retarded post
Like a clockwork.

True, but Russia is the lesser of evils when it comes to comparing them to the west.

Correct. It’s no surprise that Putin is moving in with Biden as president- just like how he moved in with Obama as president and just like how Russia worked with Hilary’s campaign to sabotage Trump. Putin is full globalhomo, a KGB relic installed to ensure a soviet-era controlled opposition to further unrelenting globalhomo.

Never gonna happen nigger

>Estonia
>speaking of HIV

The only thing this war is good for is letting more people know this. Putin is the designated controlled opposition LARPer of the NWO, but when you look at actions in stead of words, Russia is the same if not worse than the West.

Attached: russia.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

still better than Great Satan USA

The state sponsored shills on this board will COPE and SEETHE but while their fellow soldiers are spilling blood on the streets and losing family members, the oligarchs and their kids have fucked off to party in Monaco for the weekend.

Attached: wtfbasedputin.png (2138x1136, 3.78M)

Says the Americas little niggerslut.

How does it feel to live in a country where whites are a minority and all your women are getting raped by niggers of all kind?

run by unpopular paranoid old fart jealous of young popular leader of neighbor country making him look bad

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 04-40-34 pol - Putin getting old and unpopular, just envys Zelens - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1413x583, 429.2K)

russia has tigers

We already know you're retarded Pedro, no need to broadcast it

>hates faggot
>allowed Muslims to put fags in concentration camps
>still has highest HIV figures in Europe

yep, that's all true, as russian can confirm it

But you forgot that ((russian oligarchs)) are into eat the bugs theme
interfax.ru/business/807210 - use google translate, I can't find this article on english

Putin is just Biden/Obama/Clinton but dumber and with different flag

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 15-56-21 РСПП предложил давать субсидии и льготы производителям альтернативных продуктов.png (762x582, 137.09K)

It's literally happening its hilarious how all the cope comes from scared balts and poles

These are facts. Russia is the mother of all shitholes. It's a disgusting place and a disgusting nation of slaves.

>The only thing this war is good for is letting more people know this.
People don't give a shit. they're so fed up with globohomo propaganda they're supporting a dude who... will do nothing for them in return and globohomo propaganda will only inflate from now on.

Classic mutt

How can one little country fit twice as much AIDS as Russia

Attached: AIDS cases mapped.jpg (400x258, 26.92K)

>COPE and SEETHE

1. seethe, 2. cope, 3. dilate

in that order

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 04-18-12 pol - Today they fight for the people Fuck Tyrants - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1417x1070, 2.4M)

>today they fight for their Jewish master Zelensky

based and true
also notice how much russian shilling intensified on 4chin since the war started

>the oligarchs and their kids have fucked off to party in Monaco for the weekend.
That's why (((oligrach))) kids should be leading on the frontline.

where comes russia is only poorness and hunger

There was an infographic showing the names and ethnicities of the oligarchs, with about 3/4 of them being Jewish. Is there any chance you have something similar?

Is the Estonian busy cleaning Tyrone's asshole with his tongue or how come he doesn't touch this image

Now Any Forums is getting it. The real enemy is in the private jets.

"It's literally happening"

Haha how fucking tiny is your brain nigger?

We fkin chillin here, Putin knows he would get his ass beaten even harder if he tried to fight the baltics. We been fighting these mutts ever since your great great grandmother was being gangraped by niggers

Seethe nigger
Thats why you're afraid and sperging out on Any Forums

This post in archive looks interesting:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/233616911/#233644082
But it's not very representative: number 9 is a muslim but his wife is a notorious Jew.

Russian junkies are the AIDS faggots here you vatnik.

Estonia has the least ammount of nigger migrants out of any EU country so cope and seethe faggot

Wonder why that seething little faggot doesn't go to jewkraine as a volunteer, their government even said they'll give out guns to anyone willing to fight.

Let's not forget that both Ukraine & Russia are the child trafficking hubs of the world.

>Estonia twice as pozzed as Russia
>uh uh uhhh it's the Russians it's n-not us I swear
Also sure thing no niggers in based Eesti

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.37K)

Yeah this
Why not fight?

Because he's only tough behind a screen like all of these muh Russia twinks