The war is literally over

People don’t remember Georgia 2007. This is very similar. There will be a ceize fire within 12hrs, Ukraine will become neutral and authorize elections in Eastern Ukraine including an indy ref plus Russian lnguage and culture is accepted in Ukraine.

Attached: 4D1DAE51-79FE-4288-A525-BB3E3315FBCD.jpg (1106x1124, 275.75K)

>muh Russian speakers

lol

kill zelensky and all other oligarchs first

>pocket bullshit

>People don’t remember Georgia 2007. This is very similar. There will be a ceize fire within 12hrs, Ukraine will become neutral and authorize elections in Eastern Ukraine including an indy ref plus Russian lnguage and culture is accepted in Ukraine.

Attached: soyjak.gif (373x498, 649.53K)

I think this may be how it plays out. Putin wants this to end asap since optics are so bad. If there is something on the table that gives him a win without having to drag on a war for months or years he will take it.

I can't believe the literally second poorest country in Europe (after Moldova) didn't beat a former superpower in open military confrontation. I'm sure 40 million angry Ukranians will gladly accept subjugation just like Afghanistan did.

Attached: images.jpg (233x217, 8.9K)

So Putin thinks he can install a puppet and the Ukrainians are just gonna accept this? Maybe

Attached: 3cc667e6df9ba7d57ab8156e66d706e0f6929797.jpg (300x400, 18.59K)

Absolutely.

they really shouldn't have started this talk about banning russian language back in 2014. All this shit dragged out because some government dick decided it would be a cool thing to say

If the ruskies are about to win why are they mobilising so many new troops? Your narratives are getting mixed up Ivan.

You banned the Belarusan language before that so they were just copying you.

Balkans next

If they survive they will secretly join NATO either way
They situation became to harsh
Noone trusts each other any more

its pretty surreal to see how willing people are to uncritically accept wartime propaganda. even ccn is more honest with the situation than your average normalfag. reddit thinks ukraine is full of jedi masters.

>363201074
lmao you mean like 100 years ago? get the fuck out of here
i didn't ban shit

reddit are starting to believe anything that is pro-Ukr

You did, and you will ban the Ukranian language soon.

Afghanistan is a bit different, hills / no technologies / religions

ukr will be a lot easier to deal with unfortunatly

that would be unfortunate and i won't approve this.
on the other hand, you guys are banning your own language via muslims so i guess there's balance in the world.

jewtin will take what ensures him putting puppets instead of zelenskyy and the whole jewkrainian state
he won't tone done before being in a sure position to do that, desu

150k Russkie soldiers in Soviet tanks vs 1 million Ukrainian soldiers

Are all these 1 million soldiers dead? If not, why aren’t they fucking fighting?

>that would be unfortunate and i won't approve this.
>a-are we the bad guys?

> he can install a puppet and the Ukrainians are just gonna accept this?
They seemed to be just fine with the puppet government installed by the Americans so...

Attached: IMG_20220225_144419.jpg (1080x411, 134.84K)

because they are not 100% zogbots yet, they see that putin is the actual liberator while zelensky a jewish cia puppet?

nah dude he has 1000s of people protesting even though they know they will get arrested, oligarchs reeeeing at him, and videos of tanks getting blown up. That is before the logistics of indefinetly occupying a country with 40million people that is the size of Texas. He cant walk away with an L so if he finish up Kiev then offer table talks.

Putin is a Young Global Leader from the World Economic Forum. He is no friend and he is not based.