Romania activating NATO Article 5

Romania activating NATO Article 5.
Fuck you, you subhuman slavs.

Attached: 5324324543.jpg (699x627, 63.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't happen.

>Ukraine says
I'm waiting until Romania says. Also say hi to all your dogs for me.

Imagine getting roped into ww3 by a pride flag

Kind of fishy that the first report of this comes from Ukraine. Might be trying to frame Russia for their own oopsie.

This can't be happening, don't be real.

Nothing will happen. The West and NATO are a bunch of pussies. They promised protection to Ukraine and all they have done so far is call Putin a meanie on Twitter.

Attached: green_creature.png (695x640, 364.28K)

>jewcraine says
It's just as likely that they, Israel, or the US targeted that ship.

No-ones going to invoke article 5 just because one ship got hit by one shot. Wise up user.

they never promised protection to ukraine (a non-member), and this is exactly why ukrainians are trying to rope romania (a nato member) into it

Damn it feels good to not be a part of NATO right now

>This can't be happening, don't be real.
Quite the opposite, this actualy happens all the time in conflict zones. Americans had shot at and killed Russian units and vice-versa, this doesn't neccessarily mean a declaration of war.

I'm thinking a possible false flag by Ukraine towards a NATO member is more than likely.

>Many Gypsies will die
I see this as a win!

>Putin predicted all this and called the Ukranians nazis pre-emptively to make people calling him a nazi look even more silly
200 iq move

This is it. This is it. We have casus beli against subhumans. We can murder all barabirc chechens and subhuman mongoloids from russia. We can destroy them, this is our chance

this post will age very poorly

How so?

Cool, let’s start evaporating some mongoloid Russians

I'm sure they will, mutt.

Fr fr?

if/when the Russians invade Finland, you'll wish you were NATO members. Finland and Sweden are attending the NATO conference today.

Wheres the fucking link?

Attached: 1645792384523.gif (498x298, 1.09M)

>Romania
Lmao who cares.

i mean any war ship sailing in the middle of a war deserves it

If/when Russians invade a NATO country, I will wish to not be part of NATO.
Even so, Russia is weakened right now. They couldn't risk invading again so early.

Not exactly, its a Turkis ship headed to Romania

Ayyy I'm going to the gypsy front

According to tanker trackers. Its a commercial vessel and flagged as Moldovan.

They won't, NATO wants to implode Russia by economic warfare.

>pride flag
>romania
not a thing, retard

ITS ALWAYS A FUCKIN SHIP GETTING ATTACKED THAT MAKE THE US SHOVE ITS ASS IN SHIT!!!

>Romania activating NATO Article 5.
no they aren't kys

If they really started attacking randomly, Putin is dead meat. I don't think the Russian oligarchs are ready to die for one man.

That smells like a false-flag

Actually we did in return for them destroying their nukes
Haha
youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0

>I'm waiting until Romania says
they are probably waiting for the highest bidder

If it’s true then that ship was probably flying a Ukrainian flag until it got hit, this was done on purpose to get European and American teenagers killed em masse while the elite profit

still nato, still bad
in fact, worse, the turks seem a bit more pro war

lol. you are gonna get it very soon.

'member the Diamond Princess?
fuckin boomers locked on a cruise ship for 4 weeks, then spreading the bioweapon all across the world.

>inb4 falseflag and nato zergrushed the ukies
pls it would be such a good meme

good as long as we can start the ethnic cleansing of our own coutnries. too many shitskin around waiting for the oppotunity to start killing.

good luck nato bros

The ship was sunk by Ukrainians
Let's not pretend otherwise

lol. they just use their cold war stuff for ukrain. they keep the mordern one for the next. you.

This post wont survive the week.

No I understand how other NATO countries would want Finland to be part of this racket as well. A great 1000 km frontier far away from major european countries. Makes you safer. Our military would also be a powerhouse compared to many other NATO countries.
But for us, it would mean a sure-way ticket to the frontiers.

>their nukes
You mean the paperweights that only Russia had control over lol
What a sacrifice

Source: Allah said.

You're right, who could be proud of your shithole

a resurrected soviet union would be so badass!

Article 5 lol when has NATO fought a real modern war? If Romania wants war with Russia then it needs to fight by itself and not rely on duplicitous NATI members!

Russia won't stop until it invades Poland and the Baltics, remaining peaceful ain't an option

if anything, Finland making moves toward nato is like taunting russia at the worse possible time

but then, what to expect from woman leaders

>moldovan ship
Kill yourself, JIDF faggot

>If Romania wants war with Russia then it needs to fight by itself and not rely on duplicitous NATI members!
Even if Romania is attacked first? Remind me again, what was the purpose of this military racket?

That's not enough user, remember mh17? That was a plane full of citizens.
>flag

NE-ASTEAPTA IZBANDA
NE-ASTEAPTA SI FRATII